Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    I have one method to bypass it, anyone can help me try it?
    PM me!

Thanks
    Many of us here are okay with assembly, just not sure where to look.

But many here has really bad coding practices for C++. The reason why @.SHAZAM. and I don't share code is because the section is full of leechers.

Also, GameGuard detect OP CODE changes, even if bypass you would still have to change it back just like weapon index error.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kim.Jong View Post
    Actually not who really know how to program, bcuz to find this address its so easy, just checking what is accessing/writing the address and bingo you are there lol
    But the point is, most of "coders" on this section, cant reverse whole code tobypass it without touch on opcodes
    Since GG detect all opcode changes
    Exactly. I still can't think of a way YET.

Mess with the best, die like the rest.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabrina_Ferraz View Post
    If it is written why not put the proper credits it seems hard to believe , so if you 're a noob bengaludo is gaining fame in the coast of the others hahaha , their methods have always been someone else then you're just a noob hahahaha
    Our boldness that the Estevao say that the Bengaludo, kk guy is a legend and this notion is not to say this!
    BRYAN

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    So the totalitem stuff is returned back to the time where 2009~2011? And since GameGuard is already detecting opcode changes, then it is impossible to bypass for now?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    If it is written why not put the proper credits it seems hard to believe , so if you 're a noob bengaludo is gaining fame in the coast of the others hahaha , their methods have always been someone else then you're just a noob hahahaha
    colaboração não quer dizer que bengaludo não tenha feito nada , bengaludo é um bom programador conheço a anos , e se não fosse @KIMJONG e @bengaludo vocês não saberiam nem como burlar uma simples verificação de totalitem !!!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

collaboration does not mean that bengaludo have not done anything , bengaludo is a good programmer know the years , and if it were not @KIMJONG @bengaludo and you would not know how to evade a simple check totalitem !!!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to *Ben10* For This Useful Post:

bengaludo (05-05-2016),Kim.Jong (05-06-2016)

Thanks
    pq eu sou noob, eu preciso ter umas aulas com você...

because i'm noob
    i need learn from you

8. The Following User Says Thank You to bengaludo For This Useful Post:

*Ben10* (05-05-2016)

Thanks
    all we need to do is to find HOW TO BYPASS Gameguard so we can modify game content am i right ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by *Ben10* View Post
    colaboração não quer dizer que bengaludo não tenha feito nada , bengaludo é um bom programador conheço a anos , e se não fosse @KIMJONG e @bengaludo vocês não saberiam nem como burlar uma simples verificação de totalitem !!!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

collaboration does not mean that bengaludo have not done anything , bengaludo is a good programmer know the years , and if it were not @KIMJONG @bengaludo and you would not know how to evade a simple check totalitem !!!
    Isto é verdade, o único tipo chams no BlackShot que todo "mundo" podia fazer diferentemente daqueles tradicionais chams ON/OFF de várias cores de menu 3D3 e que poucos sabem fazer.
    Agora é só lembranças de Bartô Galeno

@bengaludo contribuiu muito mais com apenas 2 tópicos de como fazer chams(Je/Jne & MD5) do que juntando todos esse tópicos de "multi-hack" lançados recentemente.

==
    This is true, the only type chams in BlackShot that whole "world" could do differently from those traditional chams ON / OFF several 3D3 menu colors and few can do.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Minerva For This Useful Post:

bengaludo (05-07-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by keithlyn View Post
    all we need to do is to find HOW TO BYPASS Gameguard so we can modify game content am i right ?
    No, memory check and opcode check is a system from years ago(2009~2011) when BlackShot was still with Garena, and it is in the game, not GameGuard, even if you bypassed GameGuard, you can't do anything, as Dash just posted the address is to bypass HWID check to prevent us getting HWID banned, anyway, they implemented these both things back in to detect any memory/ opcode change

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Minerva View Post

Isto é verdade, o único tipo chams no BlackShot que todo "mundo" podia fazer diferentemente daqueles tradicionais chams ON/OFF de várias cores de menu 3D3 e que poucos sabem fazer.
    Agora é só lembranças de Bartô Galeno

@bengaludo contribuiu muito mais com apenas 2 tópicos de como fazer chams(Je/Jne & MD5) do que juntando todos esse tópicos de "multi-hack" lançados recentemente.

==
    This is true, the only type chams in BlackShot that whole "world" could do differently from those traditional chams ON / OFF several 3D3 menu colors and few can do.
    Ah, the ond days with @FuckYouWenda D3D hacks

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Coder.ExCrysis³ View Post
    No, memory check and opcode check is a system from years ago(2009~2011) when BlackShot was still with Garena, and it is in the game, not GameGuard, even if you bypassed GameGuard, you can't do anything, as Dash just posted the address is to bypass HWID check to prevent us getting HWID banned, anyway, they implemented these both things back in to detect any memory/ opcode change

- - - Updated - - -

Ah, the ond days with @FuckYouWenda D3D hacks
    i guess we got fked up now ? any new ideas ?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Coder.ExCrysis³ View Post
    Hmm, I think you misunderstood some stuff.

1. When bangaludo mentioned 2009-2011, he was talking about the TotalItem, not memory check and opcode check.
    The memory check was only introduced in the most recent update, while the opcode check was already implemented before.

2. The memory check is from the game itself, yes, but the op-code check is from GameGuard.

3. The code given by Dash is to bypass the memory check, not to bypass a HWID check to prevent you from getting HWID-banned.

So yeah, @keithlyn is right.
    The memory check bypass address is already public, so now all the "public" needs
    Quote Originally Posted by keithlyn View Post
    is to find HOW TO BYPASS Gameguard so we can modify game content
    Last edited by Obliteration; 05-07-2016 at 01:16 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123