Quote Originally Posted by DimitriSavage View Post
Bear, I actually fully fixed the Pally Glitch sorry I can't be online alot I am extremely busy making my game :3

@Masternx you forgot something very valuable :/ eff.NoStack you need to add that in descriptors or this will effect all StatBoostAura like Effusions of Dexterity :/ and Effusions Stack so your patch is not a full patch for it I will send you my patch as soon as I have free time

return false; <--- unnecessary since its not a bool, its a case and switch

You were close to getting it I give you props for trying but your were lacking some important information as if you didn't read the whole source, In Descriptors you need to add NoStack and if you check dat1.xml and view the Pally Seal you will see NoStack=true but this is not in descriptors you will need to add that and then if(eff.NoStack) which is checking if the items has NoStack=true then it will continue or not accordingly, as for the duration your setting the duration to 0 which will cancel out the time boost gained from using the seal again...which is not ideal...

Owner.Timers.Add(new WorldTimer(durationSBA, (world, t) => // <----this is the line that removes the effect after the amount of time if the duration is set to 0 it will not extend the time boosted.

if (amountSBA == 0) ;

else if (amountSBA >= 1) ;<-----remove the if(amountSBA >= 1); and just leave it as a else {}

Yeah, I think I done really poorly on this bug, I will redo it later, thanks for the info. And ignore what I said about the cool down thing, I realized it was stupid. :3