Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear View Post
    ripperonies
    well now part 3 will be for experts I will be touching on topics about networking

Look Below

"One should not seek to know and understand the meaning of life"...for the meaning of life will be presented...
    when we all perish
    "Life greatest questions can only be answered in a man that believes not in god...but in himself and his abilities so understand the Universe"
    "The most important moment of your life is and will always be the way you lived it to the moment you died"
    "My methods may be harsh in contrast to my true intentions"... you may fight, cry, beg, and deny but at the end you will truly see why I done such a thing

Visual Studio by Microsoft
    Xamarin Studio by Xamarin
    SharpDevelop by IcSharpCode Team
    Notepad++ by Don Ho
    AutoHotKey by Chris Mallet & Steve Gray
    Cheat Engine by Eric Heijen
    Java Development Kit by Oracle Corp.
    Blender by Blender Foundation
    Unity by Unity Tech.
    Unreal Engine by Epic Games

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by DimitriSavage View Post
    well now part 3 will be for experts I will be touching on topics about networking
    Make it Bear Friendly
    im not really back nor will i ever get back into developing pservers
    though ill check once every month atleast

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Make it Bear Friendly
    Of course I will XD its the only reason some of my code is so big so it can be easily configured and readable

Look Below

"One should not seek to know and understand the meaning of life"...for the meaning of life will be presented...
    when we all perish
    "Life greatest questions can only be answered in a man that believes not in god...but in himself and his abilities so understand the Universe"
    "The most important moment of your life is and will always be the way you lived it to the moment you died"
    "My methods may be harsh in contrast to my true intentions"... you may fight, cry, beg, and deny but at the end you will truly see why I done such a thing

Notepad++ by Don Ho
    Unity by Unity Tech.

Thanks
    For the XML thing, you can't actually make the staff super OP from my experience, all of that is actually server sided so you cannot get that to work.
    It will obviously display as 9999-9999 damage, but it will what is in server-side, you can test this by, having a crown, which usually has 700 wis, putting it as 5 wis server-side, your MP will not regen as fast as a crown with 700 wis.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Masternx View Post
    For the XML thing, you can't actually make the staff super OP from my experience, all of that is actually server sided so you cannot get that to work.
    It will obviously display as 9999-9999 damage, but it will what is in server-side, you can test this by, having a crown, which usually has 700 wis, putting it as 5 wis server-side, your MP will not regen as fast as a crown with 700 wis.
    oh no I wasn't saying dmg can be made OP but dex / rate of fire can...I tested this in Bear's Server and I made one of his items shoot incredibly fast but I tested this in an un encrypted version and Bear knows how to encrypt so he is safe from that stand point

also this applies for the Cheat Engine hack as well since cheat engine is only good for changing dex

also all of this ^^ is a hint to all server owners who don't like the dex hack from the cheat engine

Look Below

when we all perish

Notepad++ by Don Ho
    Unity by Unity Tech.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to DimitriSavage For This Useful Post:

Masternx (05-10-2016)

Thanks
    oh no I wasn't saying dmg can be made OP but dex / rate of fire can...I tested this in Bear's Server and I made one of his items shoot incredibly fast but I tested this in an un encrypted version and Bear knows how to encrypt so he is safe from that stand point

also this applies for the Cheat Engine hack as well since cheat engine is only good for changing dex

also all of this ^^ is a hint to all server owners who don't like the dex hack from the cheat engine
    Oh, rate of fire, that would make sense Thanks for noting that, will try to test it myself and if so fix it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    @DimitriSavage no i just asked casuei ts a great feature to be in a server! ty btw helping everyone out

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by OGgurk View Post
    @DimitriSavage no i just asked casuei ts a great feature to be in a server! ty btw helping everyone out
    well I added a piece of it to the thread just incase anyone wanted a starting point

Look Below

when we all perish

Notepad++ by Don Ho
    Unity by Unity Tech.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    il check it out ty dimity <3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    how do i do that binarything that client encyrption can someone explain it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Love, could you add in how to change that ugly "Too many failed logins, try again later" thing? I wanted it to say Server Down

Unless it's client side ._.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Love, could you add in how to change that ugly "Too many failed logins, try again later" thing? I wanted it to say Server Down

Unless it's client side ._.
    You get that when the server is closed while you are playing, which causes account in use, aka "Too many failed logins" because it's trying to automatically log you in using your saved account info but the server is down, but if you want to change that to "Server down" which makes sense because the server technically is down which causes that message lol yeah it'll be client sided though.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Riigged For This Useful Post:

Desire (05-11-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
    You get that when the server is closed while you are playing, which causes account in use, aka "Too many failed logins" because it's trying to automatically log you in using your saved account info but the server is down, but if you want to change that to "Server down" which makes sense because the server technically is down which causes that message lol yeah it'll be client sided though.
    Ill check it out

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Ill check it out
    Rigged and me were just talking about this in another forum post so to cover it I will add it in Part 3

- - - Updated - - -

I need 1k posts for a name change....:/

fuck...well I better start grinding in these help requests XD I will try my best to fucking sweep the forums from help requests XD I need that name change this name was just chosen randomly...same with my rotmg prod name and its UGLY :/ lol I hope the username Love is freed up....probably not tho Q.Q

and I talk with premiums on a daily basis...i am starting to feel like a scrub...but forget about premium I can make it far myself BELIEVE IT

:O big idea...programming forums is a great way to get thanks and post alot....if it wasn't so inactive now FML :/
    Last edited by DimitriSavage; 05-11-2016 at 06:23 AM.

Look Below

when we all perish

Notepad++ by Don Ho
    Unity by Unity Tech.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Rigged and me were just talking about this in another forum post so to cover it I will add it in Part 3

- - - Updated - - -

I need 1k posts for a name change....:/

fuck...well I better start grinding in these help requests XD I will try my best to fucking sweep the forums from help requests XD I need that name change this name was just chosen randomly...same with my rotmg prod name and its UGLY :/ lol I hope the username Love is freed up....probably not tho Q.Q

and I talk with premiums on a daily basis...i am starting to feel like a scrub...but forget about premium I can make it far myself BELIEVE IT

:O big idea...programming forums is a great way to get thanks and post alot....if it wasn't so inactive now FML :/
    Well if you donate $25 and get premium, you don't need X posts to request an image title, or text title, or name change, or anything.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast