Thread: What to do?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post

Who said it was first time I ever meet a girl or had a relationship with, its so easy to come up with a bullshit assumption when you don't know anything of the matter, people who say "savage" bullshit are just as ignorant as this cock sucker we have here, if you have no real advice or help, then get the fuck out of here, I don't need little virgin fucks to come here and be generally spam posting ******s.
    You sound a little mad dude.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post

You sound a little mad dude.
    Nah, dawg.

Mad is one of the emotions I'm not having, its bottom of the list...

Thanks @Cohen & @Sir Sam for the help in Advance, more helpful than most of idiots in the discussion.
    Reputation power: 57
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Thanks

Nah, dawg.

Mad is one of the emotions I'm not having, its bottom of the list...

Thanks @Cohen & @Sir Sam for the help in Advance, more helpful than most of idiots in the discussion.
    Np man, have you (apart from the questioning if you want to continue) addressed to her the problem you are having? The overcontrolling situation? It's good to be open and honest, and if you did how did she respond to that?

Also, the fact that you want to change does not mean she can want that too. She should accept the way you are and deal with certain things of you. Like underweight. It's not easy to gain weight if it isn't in your genes...
    Last edited by Sammy; 05-10-2016 at 10:03 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I would dump her within seconds. You control your own life.
    [IMG]https://thumbs.gfyca*****m/LikableImmediateAcornweevil-size_restricted.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Sam View Post
    Np man, have you (apart from the questioning if you want to continue) addressed to her the problem you are having? The overcontrolling situation? It's good to be open and honest, and if you did how did she respond to that?

Also, the fact that you want to change does not mean she can want that too. She should accept the way you are and deal with certain things of you. Like underweight. It's not easy to gain weight if it isn't in your genes...
    it isn't easy to gain weight, I've eaten like a dozen of fucking candies and over all high sugar contained stuff, and I wouldn't be so skinny if I gained weight, I would probably more than my mum and dad together, my father is "skinny" but he's like 100 Kg, idk about my mum, she's more "Fatter" than I am..

I'm only 43 Kg and it isn't good enough for her. I'm a gamer, alright, I don't have a job, its cos social anxiety and thousand of other things, she wont like count them in or doesn't care about them.

Honestly, eating a lot of candy or over all things which has sugar in it and a lot, I shouldn't be kind of weight.

And yes, I have addressed it to her, she gets pissed and says "she wont care anymore" and shit like that, its depressing when girl who you date wants you to change for something you aren't.
    Last edited by Charion; 05-10-2016 at 10:22 AM.
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

Achievements:

Thanks

it isn't easy to gain weight, I've eaten like a dozen of fucking candies and over all high sugar contained stuff, and I wouldn't be so skinny if I gained weight, I would probably more than my mum and dad together, my father is "skinny" but he's like 100 Kg, idk about my mum, she's more "Fatter" than I am..

I'm only 43 Kg and it isn't good enough for her. I'm a gamer, alright, I don't have a job, its cos social anxiety and thousand of other things, she wont like count them in or doesn't care about them.

Honestly, eating a lot of candy or over all things which has sugar in it and a lot, I shouldn't be kind of weight.

And yes, I have addressed it to her, she gets pissed and says "she wont care anymore" and shit like that, its depressing when girl who you date wants you to change for something you aren't.
    It's up to her to accept the fact that some parts about you are not going to change because it's who you are. If she can't deal with that then it really isn't meant to be :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Sam View Post
    It's up to her to accept the fact that some parts about you are not going to change because it's who you are. If she can't deal with that then it really isn't meant to be :P
    Having a girl to replace her wont be that hard, just replace her with a body pillow

Anyway, in a serious not, if she goes crazy again, then I might do what is best for me and promise to her that I will do things I promised to change about myself, like go out without being worried a thing about how my upper body looks like, cos summer is coming up and there is a lotta do like play sports and shit with zero friends

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

Having a girl to replace her wont be that hard, just replace her with a body pillow

Anyway, in a serious not, if she goes crazy again, then I might do what is best for me and promise to her that I will do things I promised to change about myself, like go out without being worried a thing about how my upper body looks like, cos summer is coming up and there is a lotta do like play sports and shit with zero friends
    you should just break it off imho, she's controlling you and everything you do. have you even met her in person? also, 4 months isn't that serious of a relationship so the break up shouldnt be too hard. but in short, there are so many cons to this relationship that the pros shouldnt even be considered. best of luck OP!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaar's Son View Post
    you should just break it off imho, she's controlling you and everything you do. have you even met her in person? also, 4 months isn't that serious of a relationship so the break up shouldnt be too hard. but in short, there are so many cons to this relationship that the pros shouldnt even be considered. best of luck OP!
    Actually to someone who never had a year relationship or longer with anyone, it is pretty big deal to me, longest before I had was just a month.

I'll see what will happen, if she gets way too controlling then I'll just might off and end it. But you'll never know till its final, and no we've not seen in person since she is so far away and tickets for flight is about 1k and I don't have no money for that.

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

Actually to someone who never had a year relationship or longer with anyone, it is pretty big deal to me, longest before I had was just a month.

I'll see what will happen, if she gets way too controlling then I'll just might off and end it. But you'll never know till its final, and no we've not seen in person since she is so far away and tickets for flight is about 1k and I don't have no money for that.
    right now she's already wayy to controlling

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaar's Son View Post
    right now she's already wayy to controlling
    Yes she is, but I did play CS:GO for 3-4 hours without her giving huge buzz about it, not to mention, I'm controlling her too, I made her to get a job where you don't get paid, cos you volunteered for that, I even control her being at bed all day xD

Should have added that too

Achievements:

Thanks

Don't do things that make you unhappy

You'll be alright. If theres anything happening you want to share, im open for pms or skype.

Best of luck

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    This sounds terrible, dude. She's controlling as fuck. i'm sorry mate, but I would say break up. It's only going to hurt you even more in the long run most likely.
    Fear the old blood.

Hiding under my bed because i'm scared of the big red meanie
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Just do you bro, if she can't understand that then it's not meant to be.
    Long-Distance is a bore unless you like beating your meat all day
    I'm Still young. Still growing. Still fucking up. Still perfecting myself.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123