Thread: What to do?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

What to do?

So, I'm facing a difficult problem here, so I want a community input when it comes to this, the thing is my girlfriend is from Philippines, and I'm from Estonia, so I want to know is there anything I could do?

She keeps thinking that I don't do much at all to get there while in the background I do as much as in my capability to go there, and since it'd be my first flight there too, then I think that is way too much for first time flier. I don't have enough money to fly there, and she gave me a serious time stamp to be there (2-years), do you think that someone like her is worth of my time? I love her, but she controls 99.95% of what I do, I can't be up late, but I really enjoy being up late, she wants me to sleep with her, she doesn't like me playing CS:GO, she wants to call me middle of the game, and when I pick up she gets upset and ends the call cos I'm taking a game over her (dumb AF I know). We've been together over 4 months and now she asks me this question "Hm, what if one day my feelings for you change and i just want to be friends" - since I'm very emotional person, and that little thing can hurt me a lot.

So, I was wondering and been done that ever since I first broke up with her is that is she really worth it or not, I love her, I deeply do, but me not having a job but my dumb hobby which doesn't help me financially then I don't know what to do, I try everything but she keeps complaining and bitching.

Anyways, every answer I could have is possibly helpful, and if any of you fucks think I'm just joking then too bad for you dipshit.
    Reputation power: 57
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    long-distance relationships are pretty hard to maintain
    you shouldn't have to change for her
    she should love you for who you are
    if she doesn't then I personally don't think she's the one

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Conquerable View Post
    long-distance relationships are pretty hard to maintain
    you shouldn't have to change for her
    she should love you for who you are
    if she doesn't then I personally don't think she's the one
    She even controls my eating, she wants me to eat 3 times a day + snacks and things like that. I do realize that I'm under fucking weight but keep pushing me to eat like crazy wont help.. I'm tired of how I can't do anything, hell she even complains that I sit my ass off indoors cos I don't fucking enjoy or like outdoors cos I don't have friends and 99% of my friends are in internet, and she thinks those ones aren't good enough. I can't really 100% love someone who controls me, doesn't appreciate who I am, doesn't like who I am, doesn't like how or what I do.. I keep thinking about breaking up with her 2nd time, but I don't want to since what has happened before I met her, which I also HAVE TOLD her about it and she thinks I'm kidding.

Edit: Not to mention, I wanted to go to theaters at Sunday to watch a Captain America: Civil War and guess what *laughs* she didn't even allow me to go and she wanted me to go the mothers day at my grandmas.. Which I was so upset of and just went there, at up and hoped to get home ASAP into my save haven XD..
    Yes there are 2 other dates where the movie still represents, but I wanted to go Sunday...

Edit 2: I can't even buy GAMES, but she wants me to buy FOOD, even though I live with my parents.

Last edited by Charion; 05-09-2016 at 10:55 PM.
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post

She even controls my eating, she wants me to eat 3 times a day + snacks and things like that. I do realize that I'm under fucking weight but keep pushing me to eat like crazy wont help.. I'm tired of how I can't do anything, hell she even complains that I sit my ass off indoors cos I don't fucking enjoy or like outdoors cos I don't have friends and 99% of my friends are in internet, and she thinks those ones aren't good enough. I can't really 100% love someone who controls me, doesn't appreciate who I am, doesn't like who I am, doesn't like how or what I do.. I keep thinking about breaking up with her 2nd time, but I don't want to since what has happened before I met her, which I also HAVE TOLD her about it and she thinks I'm kidding.
    Break up with her, if she loves you. She would let you have fun do you own hobbies and shit. I know it sounds hard, but do you really just wanna hurt yourself following everything she wants you to do? If she really do love you, she would let you play Video Games and crap aslong as you're happy. I'm from the Ph btw

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Never heard of this anime, sorry

Never Forget 1

Never Forget 2

<43
    Quote Originally Posted by GalaxyBeatzz View Post
    i want to look like my favourite athlete, he's called papyrus hes got a very hot body and his orgasms sound like windows xp which is very hot

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 71c For This Useful Post:

Abraham (05-11-2016),Kingpin (05-09-2016),meap01 (05-10-2016),minebill (05-10-2016),S Δ T I S F I E D (05-10-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by _Papyrus View Post
    Savage. ///10charractterrr

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by 4MCCAkes View Post

Break up with her, if she loves you. She would let you have fun do you own hobbies and shit. I know it sounds hard, but do you really just wanna hurt yourself following everything she wants you to do? If she really do love you, she would let you play Video Games and crap aslong as you're happy. I'm from the Ph btw
    Well, she isn't happy... Gaming makes me happy, even if the Multiplayer is stressful. Speaking of CS:GO, that shit is next level stress

I want to buy a new monitor which is 175 Euros, and she's like "eh, get the tickets, you can get it after you have been here."

Hi 4Mccakes xD

Quote Originally Posted by _Papyrus View Post
    It's not even from Anime, you ignorant fuck.

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    "eh, get the tickets, you can get it after you have been here."
    How much are the tickets anyways

- - - Updated - - -

PM me the city in which your girlfriend live, I'll see if I'm anywhere near her then I'll just go upto her front and say "Let your boyfriend play Video Games you lil' slut." then walkaway like nothing happened

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by 4MCCAkes View Post

How much are the tickets anyways
    Ugh, its a big bug. Like 1.5 THOUSAND euros. And with no income + no job, only money I get is from disability which is 150, but 50 goes to my mum, 60 goes to my uncle due GPU (which has 3 months to pay) =/

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Ugh, its a big bug. Like 1.5 THOUSAND euros. And with no income + no job, only money I get is from disability which is 150, but 50 goes to my mum, 60 goes to my uncle due GPU (which has 3 months to pay) =/
    I'm near her city lol

Thanks
    The fact that you had to ask says a lot about where you're mindset is at right now.
    I've been in that kind of relationship (the other person is controlling), it's best to tell them how you feel.
    If she flips out on you and doesn't take what you said seriously by trying to change their controllingness, get out of the relationship.

Relationships don't end up well if one person is controlling everything.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Cohen View Post
    The fact that you had to ask says a lot about where you're mindset is at right now.
    I've been in that kind of relationship (the other person is controlling), it's best to tell them how you feel.
    If she flips out on you and doesn't take what you said seriously by trying to change their controllingness, get out of the relationship.

Relationships don't end up well if one person is controlling everything.
    Yeah.

My mindset currently is horrible cos I could do anything to anyone, even myself.
    Last edited by Charion; 05-09-2016 at 11:46 PM.

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    If a bitch is going to telling me what and what I cannot do then we are going to have a problem. Long distance is crap, don't care what anyone says.

Also I never been in a relationship and I never been in a pussy but I know that it's not worth having my life controlled over, bitches come and go. See when I get married, I will cheat and my wife (Indian) probably won't say anything about it! Why? Because she will be uneducated and if it got out
    it would ruin her reputation. Basically her job is too make food and clean the house, she won't even have my baby cause I am adopting. Sorry if I sound harsh.

P.S: Main reason I even have to get married is cause of Indian Social events and bullshit like that, otherwise I was thinking about just getting a maid. Plus I am only getting married in the people's eye and not doing court marriage.
    Last edited by Eternity; 05-09-2016 at 11:55 PM.
    Previous Names

Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."

Thanks

Yeah.

My mindset currently is horrible cos I could do anything to anyone, even myself.
    If you plan on doing anything to do with your relationship that could potentially damage it, make sure to think it through before just going ahead and doing it.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to wan For This Useful Post:

Charion (05-09-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Cohen View Post

If you plan on doing anything to do with your relationship that could potentially damage it, make sure to think it through before just going ahead and doing it.
    Yeah.. Its already damaged to the point is that I don't care what happens to it, since her and I been arguing endlessly over some most annoying and dumb topics anyone can argue over.

Achievements:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast