Thanks

MPGH Hunter don't have a respect for defult members.

Hey,so i was selling my lol account.Last time when i played lol was like 5-6.months ago and i didn't had the game downloaded.
    Then MPGH hunter sad than i have 24h to provide with proofs,i tried to download but my internet speed is like 5-8 MB/S,its like 3-4 hours.
    After a while user Kapajin was down to trade it and yeah i canceled the download and trade it.
    I think this moderator don't have a respect for defult users like,me.I think he need to be warned or so.
    Kapajin will provide with screens in a sec.

Thanks
    https://imgur.com/a/7YZYG
    Can confirm that he did give me the account.
    Last edited by KapET4K; 05-15-2016 at 11:12 AM.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KapET4K For This Useful Post:

Kingpin (05-16-2016),Steve2cool (05-15-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Link of the thread in question: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1115740.

You can't honestly be serious right now. You claim I've no respect for new users and yet, you haven't provided any valid proof to back up your claim. I'd have waited the time period (24 hours) I gave you to upload the required screenshots of the account as proof of ownership of it if you hadn't stated that you had already sold your account to the user above without having even provided them in the first place. Furthermore, I was actually very nice towards you since I didn't delete your thread right away for lack of proof of ownership of the said account. Any thread that isn't in accordance with the rules, in this case, with the League of Legends Marketplace Rules & Guidelines, can be rightfully deleted by the section Minion(s)/Global Moderators instantaneously. However, I decided to be nice. Seems like it was the same thing as nothing to you, though.

Adding to that, plenty of new users which end up turning out to be scammers make Marketplace threads like yours without providing proof of ownership of the accounts/items/etc they claim to have and to want to sell/trade/buy beforehand. Later on, they just ask their friends to post in their threads stating they've bought their supposed accounts/items/etc and then just request their threads to be closed and marked as [Sold] as a way to dishonestly gain reputation and use it as a pretext to make other users go first with them and shamefully scam them afterwards. Not saying you're a scammer, but yeah.

You should've provided the required proof of ownership of the account before stating that it had been sold to the user above. It's as simple as this. A thread deletion was appropriate as I see it and I won't undelete your thread as such.
    Last edited by Hunter; 05-15-2016 at 10:20 AM. Reason: Added the link of the thread in question to my post.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hunter For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ahl (05-20-2016),Dexter (05-15-2016),Gaydow (05-19-2016),ZectixV1 (05-15-2016)

Thanks
    Give me your skype,or just add me gckiss1 i will share you all the chat.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve2cool View Post
    Give me your skype,or just add me gckiss1 i will share you all the chat.
    That won't change anything now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    You should've provided the required proof of ownership of the account before stating that it had been sold to the user above. It's as simple as this. A thread deletion was appropriate as I see it and I won't undelete your thread as such.
    ^. @Flengo, @Mayion, @Hero, @BACKD00R, this staff dispute has been solved on my end.
    Last edited by Hunter; 05-15-2016 at 10:50 AM.