Thread: Project B hack?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody77 View Post
    damn you triggered, reason I put in a quote is because you are disabled enough to spell it wrong, I am not helping people because I don't want to and don't have time to, and for a matter of fact, I did help quite a bit during the last 2 weeks or so, but I'm gonna let you figure out that one yourself.
    nigga i went keyboard commando...don't ever talk bad about the P'server Nation

Look Below

"One should not seek to know and understand the meaning of life"...for the meaning of life will be presented...
    when we all perish
    "Life greatest questions can only be answered in a man that believes not in god...but in himself and his abilities so understand the Universe"
    "The most important moment of your life is and will always be the way you lived it to the moment you died"
    "My methods may be harsh in contrast to my true intentions"... you may fight, cry, beg, and deny but at the end you will truly see why I done such a thing

Visual Studio by Microsoft
    Xamarin Studio by Xamarin
    SharpDevelop by IcSharpCode Team
    Notepad++ by Don Ho
    AutoHotKey by Chris Mallet & Steve Gray
    Cheat Engine by Eric Heijen
    Java Development Kit by Oracle Corp.
    Blender by Blender Foundation
    Unity by Unity Tech.
    Unreal Engine by Epic Games

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by DimitriSavage View Post

Woah...now leave the P'server Nation out of this they did nothing to you...like fuck off now talking bad of the P'server Nation something that you barely contributed to...like bruh GTFO, if you don't respect the idea of having the perfect community united under a Nation called the P'server Nation then just leave your "services" are barely used and for someone to talk bad about the Nation is talking bad about the communities future and where its headed

even @Luisif you got nothing positive to say then gtfo and kys because then you are just a waste of a human life, only positively and motivation are allowed in the P'server Nation...and of course criticism too
    I criticized you, and you tell me I'm a waste of human life, what point are you trying to get across exactly sir

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I criticized you, and you tell me I'm a waste of human life, what point are you trying to get across exactly sir
    I criticized you and you did the same lets leave it off there I don't want to start cutting ass

I didn't say you're a waste of human life from what I remember, only thing that makes me reply to your shitty posts is you replying to mine, therefore if you stop replying now, then I will stop. simple as that <-
    "if you stop replying now then i will stop".....what a kid, whatever i'm done with you idc wtf you do, enjoy yourself...

and I said that if you don't believe in the ideals of the P'server Nation then your a waste of human life...whichever you choose is your opinion but just know how I and the people feel about you will change if you pick one or the other, if you just shit post then its your decision but if you decide to help then we will know what you choose...

Last edited by DimitriSavage; 05-18-2016 at 11:13 AM.

Look Below

"One should not seek to know and understand the meaning of life"...for the meaning of life will be presented...
    when we all perish
    "Life greatest questions can only be answered in a man that believes not in god...but in himself and his abilities so understand the Universe"
    "The most important moment of your life is and will always be the way you lived it to the moment you died"
    "My methods may be harsh in contrast to my true intentions"... you may fight, cry, beg, and deny but at the end you will truly see why I done such a thing

Notepad++ by Don Ho
    Unity by Unity Tech.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

I criticized you and you did the same lets leave it off there I don't want to start cutting ass
    I didn't say you're a waste of human life from what I remember, only thing that makes me reply to your shitty posts is you replying to mine, therefore if you stop replying now, then I will stop. simple as that <-

- - - Updated - - -

"if you stop replying now then i will stop".....what a kid, whatever i'm done with you idc wtf you do, enjoy yourself...

and I said that if you don't believe in the ideals of the P'server Nation then your a waste of human life...whichever you choose is your opinion but just know how I and the people feel about you will change if you pick one or the other, if you just shit post then its your decision but if you decide to help then we will know what you choose...

yeah I dont believe in it, im very much enjoying myself thanks, seems like you're the one hurt as opposed to it being me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Woah...now leave the P'server Nation out of this they did nothing to you...like fuck off now talking bad of the P'server Nation something that you barely contributed to...like bruh GTFO, if you don't respect the idea of having the perfect community united under a Nation called the P'server Nation then just leave your "services" are barely used and for someone to talk bad about the Nation is talking bad about the communities future and where its headed

even @Luis can quote me that the nation is this community united under 1 flag to work together, forget plagiarism, and one day progress to a time where the P'servers being made can be decent, fun, and enjoyable....and if you don't share the same ideal of progressing the Nation and its people then kys and gtfo because then you are just slowing us down

I am consistently in the help section trying to help people but I swear I rarely fucking see you there helping jack shit and I am just grinding trying to get a sweeter name and a nice title and the way i am doing it is helping people...you may think of it as spam but my words are inspiration and motivation to people, dispite the small amount of spam I cause with memes and useless arguments with dense people I still fucking try my best to help these owners make a better server and make a better person out of themselves

Don't talk bad about the P'server Nation because then you are just talking bad about the whole Realm of the Mad God Private Server Community that has worked hard for years to get this far and won't slow down for some nobody kid trying to fit in with the cool kids

if you got nothing positive to say then gtfo and kys because then you are just a waste of a human life, only positively and motivation are allowed in the P'server Nation...and of course criticism too
    The idea of a perfect community does not include people fucking hack a server because they hate the owner and or want the server to die.
    If you want to atleast get it to a somewhere good state teach how to fix hacks and make like 100 c# turorials so people actually kinda understand coding.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by cxydsaewq View Post

The idea of a perfect community does not include people fucking hack a server because they hate the owner and or want the server to die.
    If you want to atleast get it to a somewhere good state teach how to fix hacks and make like 100 c# turorials so people actually kinda understand coding.
    I can't do that for the good of the nation....I know it seems wrong that I am not helping but if I do let people know how to fix it then when will they learn to teach themselves when there is me around to fix shit :/ I am not going to be here forever and I need the nation to learn that all the cool kids that know about the source isn't going to stay here forever and they just need that one small push to get them working hard...and hacks are the only challenge I see making a difference in their behavior..I have seen people who don't even bother with the inner coding of fab and once a hacker hack their client they are on top of it trying their hardest to learn...its a savage world where its eat or get eaten...I already discussed this with you and you know my standpoint on this behavior in the nation currently

and plus I am already busy with my stuff, the only reason I am actually producing anything and posting on the forums is because I have my handy little laptop next to my computer :3 and my computer is shitty XD it has 1gb of ram and is 12 years old how am i suppose to record with the worst specs ever XD but anyways there is someone making C# tutorials...i forgot his name but its the guy with the creepy mask for a profile picture

Remember, america wasn't built in 1 day...it required REBELLION and CHAOS for the government to learn and mend into how america is today....there is a famous quote about rebellion and how it builds america but I can't remember it

America never had the protection in the airports as it has today when it was 1999...but in 2000 9/11 changed everything...Americas whole perspective changed because of that 1...small...push (RIP all the 9.11 people tho no joke they will always be remembered)

Look Below

when we all perish

Notepad++ by Don Ho
    Unity by Unity Tech.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

I can't do that for the good of the nation....I know it seems wrong that I am not helping but if I do let people know how to fix it then when will they learn to teach themselves when there is me around to fix shit :/ I am not going to be here forever and I need the nation to learn that all the cool kids that know about the source isn't going to stay here forever and they just need that one small push to get them working hard...and hacks are the only challenge I see making a difference in their behavior..I have seen people who don't even bother with the inner coding of fab and once a hacker hack their client they are on top of it trying their hardest to learn...its a savage world where its eat or get eaten...I already discussed this with you and you know my standpoint on this behavior in the nation currently

and plus I am already busy with my stuff, the only reason I am actually producing anything and posting on the forums is because I have my handy little laptop next to my computer :3 and my computer is shitty XD it has 1gb of ram and is 12 years old how am i suppose to record with the worst specs ever XD but anyways there is someone making C# tutorials...i forgot his name but its the guy with the creepy mask for a profile picture

Remember, america wasn't built in 1 day...it required REBELLION and CHAOS for the government to learn and mend into how america is today....there is a famous quote about rebellion and how it builds america but I can't remember it

America never had the protection in the airports as it has today when it was 1999...but in 2000 9/11 changed everything...Americas whole perspective changed because of that 1...small...push (RIP all the 9.11 people tho no joke they will always be remembered)
    2001*
    So basically you are saying that every user that has a hacked client is like a plane crashing in the Twin Towers (the server)?
    Holy sh*t mate that's kinda fucked up
    Yea, but do realize something. US-Goverment fucking knows what it's doing, it knows every little aspect of their "land"
    Server owners on the other hand mostly don't know 98% of their "land" (server) so how are they supposed to completly fix issues?
    Learning something they didn't want to learn in the first place?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

I think you made a very good point, they are like, exactly the same things, and yes, server do most likely need that very small push to work harder. Thanks!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

2001*
    So basically you are saying that every user that has a hacked client is like a plane crashing in the Twin Towers (the server)?
    Holy sh*t mate that's kinda fucked up
    Yea, but do realize something. US-Goverment fucking knows what it's doing, it knows every little aspect of their "land"
    Server owners on the other hand mostly don't know 98% of their "land" (server) so how are they supposed to completly fix issues?
    Learning something they didn't want to learn in the first place?

well I was exaggerating with the 911 but I think it made my point somewhat clear :3
    and not every user with a client...just every hacked client released, personally if I see other servers getting hacked I would be working day/night to make a temp patch for it and even if I only knew 2% of it then I would try my best to learn it...you have to know that learning C# is the simple part...learning the source is the challenge but I managed and self taught myself without asking for help...not even once...as a matter a fact I didn't even look at MPGH at all for help @Bear looked at it but I only ever looked at MPGH like 2 times and those 2 times it was because bear sent me a link to look at his post so personally the server owners are lucky to even have the small amount of help they are even receiving because I had to grind 100 days 100 nights just to learn something that I wasn't even going to enjoy...when I was making behaviors for Bear I couldn't even join his server because it was glitched and I couldn't join for some reason but I still sticked to it and still grinded it out...life it hard but you just gotta get harder(lel) and work your shit out...dispite whatever gets in front of you, you just gotta work it out...I've been through bullshit in my life..beef with nigga, guns, knifes, drugs U fucking name it and I have been there but I am still here and I am still humble still grinding till the day I die and fall to hell...just hope that day the devil is makin friends
    Last edited by DimitriSavage; 05-18-2016 at 02:39 PM.

Look Below

when we all perish

Notepad++ by Don Ho
    Unity by Unity Tech.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

well I was exaggerating with the 911 but I think it made my point somewhat clear :3
    and not every user with a client...just every hacked client released, personally if I see other servers getting hacked I would be working day/night to make a temp patch for it and even if I only knew 2% of it then I would try my best to learn it...you have to know that learning C# is the simple part...learning the source is the challenge but I managed and self taught myself without asking for help...not even once...as a matter a fact I didn't even look at MPGH at all for help @Bear looked at it but I only ever looked at MPGH like 2 times and those 2 times it was because bear sent me a link to look at his post so personally the server owners are lucky to even have the small amount of help they are even receiving because I had to grind 100 days 100 nights just to learn something that I wasn't even going to enjoy...when I was making behaviors for Bear I couldn't even join his server because it was glitched and I couldn't join for some reason but I still sticked to it and still grinded it out...life it hard but you just gotta get harder(lel) and work your shit out...dispite whatever gets in front of you, you just gotta work it out...I've been through bullshit in my life..beef with nigga, guns, knifes, drugs U fucking name it and I have been there but I am still here and I am still humble still grinding till the day I die and fall to hell...just hope that day the devil is makin friends
    I still don't think newcomers will bother fixing it, that's all I wanted to say

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

I still don't think newcomers will bother fixing it, that's all I wanted to say
    and all I am trying to say is that I am not going to be their mother forever...time is going to pass and they are going to have to leave the house with nothing but the clothes on their back...I just hope they saved some money up

Look Below

when we all perish

Notepad++ by Don Ho
    Unity by Unity Tech.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

and all I am trying to say is that I am not going to be their mother forever...time is going to pass and they are going to have to leave the house with nothing but the clothes on their back...I just hope they saved some money up
    Okay okay
    Case closed

Thanks
    My post got destroyed

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by supM8 View Post
    My post got destroyed
    Its a controversial topic between morals and justice

when the topic Hack and P'server comes together there is going to be blood shed
    Last edited by DimitriSavage; 05-18-2016 at 03:33 PM.

Look Below

when we all perish

Notepad++ by Don Ho
    Unity by Unity Tech.

Thanks

Its a controversial topic between morals and justice

when the topic Hack and P'server comes together there is going to be blood shed
    I understand but I still haven't got a hack yet Yes I know I am lazy and don't know anything about hacking so I don't really care if anyone says that cuz I know it's true

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12