Thread: Dear Hackers :)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I need to speak in his language...

enough said.
    Last edited by DimitriSavage; 05-20-2016 at 07:49 AM.

Look Below

"One should not seek to know and understand the meaning of life"...for the meaning of life will be presented...
    when we all perish
    "Life greatest questions can only be answered in a man that believes not in god...but in himself and his abilities so understand the Universe"
    "The most important moment of your life is and will always be the way you lived it to the moment you died"
    "My methods may be harsh in contrast to my true intentions"... you may fight, cry, beg, and deny but at the end you will truly see why I done such a thing

Visual Studio by Microsoft
    Xamarin Studio by Xamarin
    SharpDevelop by IcSharpCode Team
    Notepad++ by Don Ho
    AutoHotKey by Chris Mallet & Steve Gray
    Cheat Engine by Eric Heijen
    Java Development Kit by Oracle Corp.
    Blender by Blender Foundation
    Unity by Unity Tech.
    Unreal Engine by Epic Games

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DimitriSavage For This Useful Post:

bog624 (05-20-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    What's ironic is that the only servers even released at the moment to public are ran by people incapable of fixing this or anything else in general, but the servers that are private at the moment are ran by the best devs in this community who can fix all of this in a heartbeat. (Ossi, Proph, Kith, Trav, etc.)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Very nice, and helpfull in both ways! For the hackers and the owners. #Dimitri_BornForMinion <3

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
    What's ironic is that the only servers even released at the moment to public are ran by people incapable of fixing this or anything else in general, but the servers that are private at the moment are ran by the best devs in this community who can fix all of this in a heartbeat. (Ossi, Proph, Kith, Trav, etc.)
    My project is private too :> Jk, dont tell me i suck xD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    My methods may seen harsh and brutal, cruel and unusual, but only time will tell if my methods were illogical or not, if the exploits, glitches, hacks, cheats, etc. are patched then you will forget who enforced this brutality, but if it is not patched...then it was destined to die at some time...everyday people get smarter and who is to stop binary or the other hackers from making hacks that will destroy any server, even if he is just a script kiddie it won't stop him from searching more and delving deeper to hacks that might just destroy the server in seconds...if they do not learn now then they will soon die...its a eat or get eaten world and if my methods are too harsh maybe you weren't meant to fly...I pushed you off the nest and my intentions was not in you dying but in you successfully flying, if you die then your..useless.

"My methods may seem harsh in contrast to my true intentions." ~Love 2k16
    I am a tiny bit sadistic so my methods may seem extreme to some.
    Last edited by DimitriSavage; 05-20-2016 at 09:03 AM.

Look Below

"One should not seek to know and understand the meaning of life"...for the meaning of life will be presented...
    when we all perish
    "Life greatest questions can only be answered in a man that believes not in god...but in himself and his abilities so understand the Universe"
    "The most important moment of your life is and will always be the way you lived it to the moment you died"
    "My methods may be harsh in contrast to my true intentions"... you may fight, cry, beg, and deny but at the end you will truly see why I done such a thing

Notepad++ by Don Ho
    Unity by Unity Tech.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by DimitriSavage View Post
    If you are concerned about my methods of killing a server all I am talking about is disastrous hacks that will make any player quit immediately or simple shut down the server by using bots to spam it...sort of like DDOS but its legal
    If clientless bots are ever made for pservers, that will probably be the end. The tcp connections in the server can only handle so much

"There is no higher form of user validation than having customers support your product with their wallets." ~ Google

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Kushala Daora View Post
    If clientless bots are ever made for pservers, that will probably be the end. The tcp connections in the server can only handle so much
    which is why I don't even plan on using it because it goes against my reasons.

Look Below

when we all perish

Notepad++ by Don Ho
    Unity by Unity Tech.

Thanks
    lol

the only reason why this shit hasn't been patched yet is something called laziness

though there are methods that you can break a server that require actual legitimate protection, rather than just obvious holes that the programmer left out, but these methods usually aren't known/easily doable by "script kiddies", so this should be interesting

I pushed you off the nest and my intentions was not in you dying but in you successfully flying, if you die then your..useless.
    nest ain't yours buddy

it belongs to a guy named creepylava

but he abandoned the nest a while ago because he figured out how shit this community is

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Stellar Spark For This Useful Post:

BlackRayquaza (05-28-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxy Lalonde View Post
    nest ain't yours buddy

it belongs to a guy named creepylava

but he abandoned the nest a while ago because he figured out how shit this community is
    You are not getting my point I mean that my
    methods are harsh like a bird pushing its children off its nest into certain death...but my intentions is you successfully flying and not dying...but to many this method may seem brutal but its necessary for the bird will never learn to fly at such an early age.

- - - Updated - - -

though there are methods that you can break a server that require actual legitimate protection, rather than just obvious holes that the programmer left out, but these methods usually aren't known/easily doable by "script kiddies", so this should be interesting
    Bots and DDOXX kids
    Last edited by DimitriSavage; 05-20-2016 at 05:59 PM.

Look Below

when we all perish

Notepad++ by Don Ho
    Unity by Unity Tech.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Here, add the hack and then use Orape to client encrypt and add more hacks to the client : OrapeClientEditor

Here, this is an old flashplayer mod that I personally use to modify certain things :
    ModifiedFlashplayer

Item Id List(For Cheat Engine) : ItemIDList

Use Cheat Engine(google it)!!! (You can also use ART Money or Quick Memory Editor)

I was going to link the P'server auto account creator so you can also spam the server with so many accounts and players that it crashes buuuuttt...not yet I think with this they will suffer enough

If you want you can also just change the IP K-relay connects to so it would connect you to the P'server but you will need to add the custom entities into the Packets for it to recognize the custom entities and you might need to edit a few more things lol I haven't really tried it on a fully modded server I just tested it a bit on a blank fab server and it seemed to run smoothly with a working auto-nexus called OP auto nexus or something and the stat changer someone made is really good and a better alternative to cheat engine since you won't need to scan it just auto detects it

Here is a few tips to the people using the hacks

Use an auto keyboard or an auto clicker with the inf magic so you can spam and lag the server.

Use the in app spammer with the modified flashplayer to spam tutorial and then nexus with the auto keyboard so you can easily get the cartography bonus

Use the in app spammer to spam the wServer Log when the owner is offline just make it type a command that you can't use like /max and it will spam the wServer and cause the server to lag more or maybe if your lucky crash for hours

Use Cheat Engine to modify your dexterity and make your damage per a second about 1 million per second if you edit your flashplayer to have 120(100) fps (Use powerful items that are slow like D-Bow or A.S.S and when you dex hack it will make you instakill(not really) anything...basically breaking almost everything and lagging the server a ton making the VPS go to shit and lag)

Use the Cheat Engine to also change your speed and speed hack making getting to quests a lot faster and you can easily glitch through walls giving you an easy to use No-Clip to cheat your way through the abyss

Last time I checked the Item Id cheat with cheat engine was patched but might as well check XD if it works get yourself a admin sword...if the item id is there lol

If you want to go more in depth you can also open the SWF with N++ and change the custom items rate of fire into 5 and it will shoot so fast basically giving you instant sb damage
    OR You can open the SWF with Jpex and change any item the game into whatever rate of fire you want and it will do the same thing

The modified flashplayer can change your mouse cursor to anything you want but the default is the RotMG pro cursor so make sure to customize your experience

@VoOoLoX has tutorials and such so if you want to learn how to actually modify the swf then view these links and feel free to ask him questions...BUT DON'T SPAM HIM -.- I am watching you...

Dealing with packed clients - 1

Objects No-Clip - 3

I am sure he has a few more but I cannot find them

Come at me Owners I want you to try your hardest to patch these or your server will be riddled with cheaters and there will be nothing you can do...hehe

I probably seem like the bad guy...so I might as well play the role until something changes don't comment on this just leave your hate msg.

Leave your hate and threats in the comments below I appreciate all your hatred feedback it helps me make sure that I am ruining the lives of the Owners and the legit players that spend time playing

~Love <3
    Stop using Ctrl + a dickshit lol
    hahaha clever
    Good Day.

*le wild bog is hunting in his natural habitat....le wild bog sees pray...le wild bog uses HACK....le wild bog wins....le wild bog is evolving....le wild bog is now le wild gob*

LE WILD BOG IN LE POKEDEX : POKEDEX ENTRY

LE WILD GOB IN LE POKEDEX : POKEDEX ENTRY

TEH FINAL EVOLUTION OF LE WILD BOG : POKEDEX ENTRY

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    how do you edit rate of fire with jpex xD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by popilol99 View Post
    how do you edit rate of fire with jpex xD
    I am not a tutorial so since you don't know how just use Cheat Engine, there is a ton of tutorials on YouTube that can help you.

Look Below

when we all perish

Notepad++ by Don Ho
    Unity by Unity Tech.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

I am not a tutorial so since you don't know how just use Cheat Engine, there is a ton of tutorials on YouTube that can help you.
    ik how to do it with cheat engine but i wanna know how to do it with for example jpex xD

Thanks
    You are not getting my point
    no...

you are not getting the joke

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

no...

you are not getting the joke
    OOHHH...*facepalm*...how can I be so naive and blind XD I get it tho the community joke lol

Look Below

when we all perish

Notepad++ by Don Ho
    Unity by Unity Tech.

Thanks
    My methods may seen harsh and brutal, cruel and unusual, but only time will tell if my methods were illogical or not, if the exploits, glitches, hacks, cheats, etc. are patched then you will forget who enforced this brutality, but if it is not patched...then it was destined to die at some time...everyday people get smarter and who is to stop binary or the other hackers from making hacks that will destroy any server, even if he is just a script kiddie it won't stop him from searching more and delving deeper to hacks that might just destroy the server in seconds...if they do not learn now then they will soon die...its a eat or get eaten world and if my methods are too harsh maybe you weren't meant to fly...I pushed you off the nest and my intentions was not in you dying but in you successfully flying, if you die then your..useless.

"My methods may seem harsh in contrast to my true intentions." ~Love 2k16
    Dude you are autistic cringe on another level. These hacks are just simple crap like cheat engine and you act as you come here bearing a gift from god (or in your case lucifer) and you're enlightening the rest of the community with. So far all I've seen you post about is being a satanic edgelord and changing attack and dex to high numbers to lag a server. Cheat engine is pretty much the most entry level thing you can do, having a "guide" on how to make your dex 10000 is just banal.

I get what you're trying to do, it's like when people want an exploit fixed so they post about how to do it everywhere until the day it's fixed. Usually this just makes the entire problem worse. Yes, it does pressure devs, but you don't need to act like you're the hero of rotmg private server hack fixing. You are not the one fixing them.
    My Vouches
    Having an issue with RotMG? Check for the solution here.

Need Realm items? Come to RealmStock!

Accepting PayPal - Bitcoin - Giftcards
    Selling ST Sets, Class Top Sets, Life Pots, and much more!

Find it here: MPGH Sales Thread

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 059 For This Useful Post:

BlackRayquaza (05-28-2016),cxydsaewq (05-27-2016),OmegaBM (05-26-2016)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast