Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Yamiez View Post
    I did alot of bad stuff when younger, not like drugs but just like genuinly morally bad things, age 12-13 is filled with regrets...

So erm, we were playing with fireworks one day, me and 3 other "friends" (More like assholes I should not have hung out with).
    With our fireworks we found a barn filled with heigh, inside was a dead fox (atm it was whatever) we shot a few fireworks on it, then burned the place down (Big regrets, I love animals ). 2 of our friends had bikes, they biked away, the leftover guy and I decided to call the police and say we caught some kids burning down a barn, so we lied to the police about once they arrived. Thing is though some witnesses came up to the police and said they saw me and the leftover guy with the other 2 dudes, we just tried to cover something up that we ran into save a kitty (wow what a hero amirite).

Our friend then ratted it out to one of his parents (surprise), parents called cops. For the sake of not seeming like complete psycopath's we came up with a retarded story saying we had placed rocks in a ring and started a fire, we said we didn't realize it would spread, no one else knows the truth about what happened there except me and the 3 other guys.

TL;DR we burned down a barn, came up with a supposed story but friend ratted out in last second.

It was like ~1 am, saturday.
    We knew of this bitch who had this blue moped, we knew where it was stored and we had the keys to the storage container, it was a really old moped that didn't have any locking mechanism, we stole and rolled away with it; didn't start it untill we were in the forest. Drove around seeing who could do the most daring stuff, returned it back, some scratches but evidently we were never caught.

TL;DR stole a moped, drove it around in the woods, fell off a few times, returned it back to the shed.

Other stories we never got caught for:

So this day, the 4 member group, we were out biking, we found this old house, no cars there. The front window was opened, someone had a bright idea to break in (!!great!!), we broke in, found condoms and filled one up, threw it around. Once we were done we cleaned up the mess (Can't leave no evidence amirite), we went outside and decided to say goodbye so we fired some fireworks and biked away, wohoo.

TL;DR broke into a house, filled a condom threw it aruond, fired some fireworks, biked away.

This is a good one, so this one guy (We'll call him John) in our group, well his parents were basically drug dealers (we knew this from a while back). So John's parents were drug dealers, this one day John was snoopin around in his apartment looking for things, he found a briefcase filled with money, which he reported to us. We thought we should steal some, but of course we couldn't steal all of, so we only stole around ~$1100. We biked downtown acted like complete retards, we bought a bunch of retarded shit that we'd never use. We didn't use all of the money, only like $300. We hid it, we were however caught in this one and got into alot of trouble, John returned the rest of the money and pretty sure he was beat up like shit afterwards, didn't come to school for like ~weeks.

TL;DR stole ~$1100 from drug dealer, acted retarded downtown.

This one was by far the scariest:

So we found this apartment, we knew this dude wasn't home, we had found the keys under his doormat, so we broke in. (Note that we knew what the dude looked like etc).
    We looted the place, found cigarettes and some cash from another country, we heard a moped and looked out the window, we saw it was the owner. We freaked out, we tried to put as much stuff back as possible, we heard him turn of the moped and we rushed out the door, locked it. But for our sake we didn't want to go downstairs, encountering him would be too risky, he would have seen our faces and would probably have expected it to be us. We ran into the storage area (To get in there, we needed his keys, the storage area can only be opened with the keys of the apartment place), so we ran through still having our keys, we heard the port door open right as we were unlocking the storage area, we slammed the door and ran to the other side. We waited like an hour before running back and returning the keys, end of story.

TL;DR tried breaking into house, found cigarettes, weird cash, ALMOST got caught by some psycho, ran downtown trying to exchange the cash at like 3 different banks. lol

I finally decided this is absolutely insane, I told them I didn't want to hang out anymore, they started torching my bike. wtaf.

TL;DR left group, got my bike torched

mfw I realize I was a dipshit.

oh and I think I wrote about a story on an old MPGH news interview a while ago, some camping trip.
    Bruhhh, I love the fact that you burnt a barn XD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    i used to pickpocket when i was younger, and i still do it. i've never gotten caught, but i've been suspected of doing it, because i used to steal from this one dude all the time because he always brought hundreds of dollars to school.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by savage View Post
    i used to pickpocket when i was younger, and i still do it. i've never gotten caught, but i've been suspected of doing it, because i used to steal from this one dude all the time because he always brought hundreds of dollars to school.
    Lmao, savage level 6000. I wish I knew how to pickpocket

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by CheesyMeatballs View Post
    Lmao, savage level 6000. I wish I knew how to pickpocket

Here
    Reputation power: 57
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Charion For This Useful Post:

CheesyMeatballs (05-26-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Nice lol, I hope u get caught XD, Estimate on how muhc you have stolen?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    I walked out of walmart with about 5tb of storage, high quality shit. I was about 50 yards out and I saw a guy running at me, so I fucking volted it down an alley and ended up in some random neighborhood, but I got away

Never went to that store again

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultron View Post

Nice lol, I hope u get caught XD, Estimate on how muhc you have stolen?
    not including the guy i regularly steal from, around 600$ in a time period of 2 months. i stole around 1,400$ in the past 3 and a half months from that guy alone. i don't think i'll get caught any time soon, but pray for me LOL

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    never been caught wanking..

almost been caught so many times bombing (graffiti)

not sure what else but yeah..
    A҉F҉T҉E҉R҉ ҉4҉ ҉Y҉E҉A҉R҉S҉,҉ ҉I҉ ҉A҉M҉ ҉B҉A҉C҉K҉ ҉O҉N҉ ҉T҉H҉I҉S҉ ҉S҉I҉T҉E҉

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by bowlcut View Post
    everyone here's been almost caught jacking off
    admit it
    No colin i havnt

MPGH Member Level 1 May 2014
    MPGH Donator May 2015
    MPGH Premium Member December 2015
    MPGH News Force Interviewer July 2016 - October 2017
    MPGH Member Level 2 August 2016
    MPGH Premium Seller March 2017
    MPGH Dave's Ballsack Rag - Unknown
    MPGH Realm of the Mad God Minion December 2017 - December 2018

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitehill View Post
    never been caught wanking..
    impossibru o:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    not including the guy i regularly steal from, around 600$ in a time period of 2 months. i stole around 1,400$ in the past 3 and a half months from that guy alone. i don't think i'll get caught any time soon, but pray for me LOL
    Udont worry, Ill pray you get caught xD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Yamiez View Post
    I did alot of bad stuff when younger, not like drugs but just like genuinly morally bad things, age 12-13 is filled with regrets...

So erm, we were playing with fireworks one day, me and 3 other "friends" (More like assholes I should not have hung out with).
    With our fireworks we found a barn filled with heigh, inside was a dead fox (atm it was whatever) we shot a few fireworks on it, then burned the place down (Big regrets, I love animals ). 2 of our friends had bikes, they biked away, the leftover guy and I decided to call the police and say we caught some kids burning down a barn, so we lied to the police about once they arrived. Thing is though some witnesses came up to the police and said they saw me and the leftover guy with the other 2 dudes, we just tried to cover something up that we ran into save a kitty (wow what a hero amirite).

Our friend then ratted it out to one of his parents (surprise), parents called cops. For the sake of not seeming like complete psycopath's we came up with a retarded story saying we had placed rocks in a ring and started a fire, we said we didn't realize it would spread, no one else knows the truth about what happened there except me and the 3 other guys.

TL;DR we burned down a barn, came up with a supposed story but friend ratted out in last second.

It was like ~1 am, saturday.
    We knew of this bitch who had this blue moped, we knew where it was stored and we had the keys to the storage container, it was a really old moped that didn't have any locking mechanism, we stole and rolled away with it; didn't start it untill we were in the forest. Drove around seeing who could do the most daring stuff, returned it back, some scratches but evidently we were never caught.

TL;DR stole a moped, drove it around in the woods, fell off a few times, returned it back to the shed.

Other stories we never got caught for:

So this day, the 4 member group, we were out biking, we found this old house, no cars there. The front window was opened, someone had a bright idea to break in (!!great!!), we broke in, found condoms and filled one up, threw it around. Once we were done we cleaned up the mess (Can't leave no evidence amirite), we went outside and decided to say goodbye so we fired some fireworks and biked away, wohoo.

TL;DR broke into a house, filled a condom threw it aruond, fired some fireworks, biked away.

This is a good one, so this one guy (We'll call him John) in our group, well his parents were basically drug dealers (we knew this from a while back). So John's parents were drug dealers, this one day John was snoopin around in his apartment looking for things, he found a briefcase filled with money, which he reported to us. We thought we should steal some, but of course we couldn't steal all of, so we only stole around ~$1100. We biked downtown acted like complete retards, we bought a bunch of retarded shit that we'd never use. We didn't use all of the money, only like $300. We hid it, we were however caught in this one and got into alot of trouble, John returned the rest of the money and pretty sure he was beat up like shit afterwards, didn't come to school for like ~weeks.

TL;DR stole ~$1100 from drug dealer, acted retarded downtown.

This one was by far the scariest:

So we found this apartment, we knew this dude wasn't home, we had found the keys under his doormat, so we broke in. (Note that we knew what the dude looked like etc).
    We looted the place, found cigarettes and some cash from another country, we heard a moped and looked out the window, we saw it was the owner. We freaked out, we tried to put as much stuff back as possible, we heard him turn of the moped and we rushed out the door, locked it. But for our sake we didn't want to go downstairs, encountering him would be too risky, he would have seen our faces and would probably have expected it to be us. We ran into the storage area (To get in there, we needed his keys, the storage area can only be opened with the keys of the apartment place), so we ran through still having our keys, we heard the port door open right as we were unlocking the storage area, we slammed the door and ran to the other side. We waited like an hour before running back and returning the keys, end of story.

TL;DR tried breaking into house, found cigarettes, weird cash, ALMOST got caught by some psycho, ran downtown trying to exchange the cash at like 3 different banks. lol

I finally decided this is absolutely insane, I told them I didn't want to hang out anymore, they started torching my bike. wtaf.

TL;DR left group, got my bike torched

mfw I realize I was a dipshit.

oh and I think I wrote about a story on an old MPGH news interview a while ago, some camping trip.

Dude that's fucking crazy

- - - Updated - - -

I'll share one. I've done a lot of stupid shit but I think it's hilarious.

I'm a total fucking nerd

My teacher is super rich

He has like 100 small 1 inch circle magnets, like a shit ton of ~2x2x2 cube magnets, and this crazy 6x2 cylindrical beast.

(They're all neodymium)

I love magnets.

One day I take like 20 small magnets

Next period I show them off. They cost like a ton.

The teacher asks why I have them. I have them in a little bag.

I stand up and say"Oh yeah i'ts for a science project with [Friend's Name]."

Next day she actually calls the science teacher about it, which I didn't know.

I show up to science class.

After a big test, he has this bag filled with ferro fluid, batteries, iron filings, etc. Basically I'm like

I ask him where I can get something I don't remember and he looks at his computer. While he does I snatch the bag.

Then he says. "Can I have my magnets back?"

I'm like shit I'm suspended.

so I just say "What?"

"Mrs. iuwhfuiwh called me and said you had some of my stuff."

"Ohh yeah, it's in my locker. Let me go check it out."

I thought he was talking about all the shit I just stole.

Then we both go to my locker across the hall. He's right behind me angry asf. I currently have all the like 20 magnets in my other pocket btw.

As I crossed the hall I put it in my sleeve. I reached down in to the locker and pushed it out, and pretended I had it in my locker the whole time.

I tell some lame-ass joke then book it hard.

It's just cool to me that I was able to withstand the pressure, although it wasn't really much.

[Sorry for explaining it in like [Phrase][Space][Phrase] form but it was the easiest way to do it ]

Edit: also will post a thread about how much of a dumbass I am.
    Last edited by Lift; 05-26-2016 at 05:38 PM.

Thanks
    i almost got caught watching tv after 6 pm

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Beating off with the door slightly opening, the door opened up I freaked out saw it was my dog so I continued.

Thanks
    Heh "almost" Heheh, ahaha...AHAHAHAHA- I'm not really proud of this.
    No matter the time of life,

though the notes fall and the songs end,

you will live on forever in the hearts of our melodies.

The music will never fade.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast