WTSFlux / Mounts / Others

Posts 1–15 of 42 · Page 1 of 3
Good trader ! bought 840k fluxes
currently out of flux, ill update when I get more, still got the mounts&items
1mil in stock right now

edit: actually I have 2mils but I use the other mil to reinvest on the market, I could still sell the remaining million but for $50 instead of $45
Added you on Skype, Decided not to buy flux sorry ;3
I wasnt at home sorry, anyway Im back on
+Vouch me and a friend bought 100k each, transaction went smoothly, trustworthy seller.
EDIT:
Bought another 100k each, no problems!
+Vouch. Bought 15$ worth of flux. i went first and deal went smooth.
Vouching for maia home boi. Sold me 33k. <3
still got about 700k at $4.5:100k
Just bought 700k, great seller and super fast in deliveries after payment, very trusty!!
I've sold all the excess flux, I could still sell the flux I use to invest on the market but the rate is 100k:$5 instead of $4.5 (1mil
left)

basically got 1mil in stock for 100k:$5


if im lucky next weeks/month ill sell flux again for $4.5
+vouch was very quick and kind! got 200k flux
Do you accept cs:go skins for flux mate?
2mil in stock right now
Posts 1–15 of 42 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?