Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

(Suggestion) GTA 5 Services thread pin

I'm suggesting this as I think this would help boost those people that are willing to invest money into their services and get more people to notice.

Prices
    $50/week for a pinned GTA 5 thread
    $175/month for a pinned GTA 5 thread
    $1800/year for a pinned GTA 5 thread

What's the difference between a normal thread and a pinned thread? What's the requirement needed to buy a pin?
    Well, the difference is that pinned thread need one-time verification, that means they have to provide proof to the moderators and boom, there isn't a need to show it on the thread anymore, but when a new update comes up, it'd necessary for the Pinned thread's creator to show proof to the moderator of the forum. If no proof is provided within 3 days, the post will be taken down until proof is shown. But contact MUST still be shown.

Pinned thread shouldn't mix with Rules and Regulation and other important stuff, it should be just above the normal threads. At the front of the post will state the word, "[PINNED]" or something like that. So people knows the user of the pinned thread are less likely to scam as they invested time and money into their services. There's also no need for bumping everyday and you'll never end up at the bottom of the forum again as your thread will not be affected by people updating/posting/bumping their thread, you'll always be above them!

I don't think there's really a need to say this, but for the sake of this suggestion, it'll also increase visibility and sales. More views means more people will likely buy it. There's also increased trust in your service as YOU will have to meet the requirement (Read it below) and YOU already paid $50 to $175 for the pinned thread, which means investment of time and money has gone into your services, compared to other services which may not have.

ALL OTHER RULE APPLIES NOT MENTIONED THAT ARE CHANGED/EDITED STILL APPLIES!

Benefits of pinned thread

• No getting sent down to the bottom of the forum again (Not getting affected by BUMP)
    • Increase visibility as your thread will always be together with the pinned thread at the top
    • You'll be more trustworthy and more people will consider buying from you rather than other
    • Boost sales
    • No need to show proof on your thread (I consider this benefits)
    • No need for bumping

Requirement for pinned thread

• Thread must be 1 month old
    • Positive feedback on the thread
    • 3 month old member (Non-premium)/1 month old member (Premium)
    • 500 posts

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Thatz View Post
    I'm suggesting this as I think this would help boost those people that are willing to invest money into their services and get more people to notice.

Prices
    $50/week for a pinned GTA 5 thread
    $175/month for a pinned GTA 5 thread
    $1800/year for a pinned GTA 5 thread

What's the difference between a normal thread and a pinned thread? What's the requirement needed to buy a pin?
    Well, the difference is that pinned thread need one-time verification, that means they have to provide proof to the moderators and boom, there isn't a need to show it on the thread anymore, but when a new update comes up, it'd necessary for the Pinned thread's creator to show proof to the moderator of the forum. If no proof is provided within 3 days, the post will be taken down until proof is shown. But contact MUST still be shown.

Pinned thread shouldn't mix with Rules and Regulation and other important stuff, it should be just above the normal threads. At the front of the post will state the word, "[PINNED]" or something like that. So people knows the user of the pinned thread are less likely to scam as they invested time and money into their services. There's also no need for bumping everyday and you'll never end up at the bottom of the forum again as your thread will not be affected by people updating/posting/bumping their thread, you'll always be above them!

I don't think there's really a need to say this, but for the sake of this suggestion, it'll also increase visibility and sales. More views means more people will likely buy it. There's also increased trust in your service as YOU will have to meet the requirement (Read it below) and YOU already paid $50 to $175 for the pinned thread, which means investment of time and money has gone into your services, compared to other services which may not have.

ALL OTHER RULE APPLIES NOT MENTIONED THAT ARE CHANGED/EDITED STILL APPLIES!

Benefits of pinned thread

• No getting sent down to the bottom of the forum again (Not getting affected by BUMP)
    • Increase visibility as your thread will always be together with the pinned thread at the top
    • You'll be more trustworthy and more people will consider buying from you rather than other
    • Boost sales
    • No need to show proof on your thread (I consider this benefits)
    • No need for bumping

Requirement for pinned thread

• Thread must be 1 month old
    • Positive feedback on the thread
    • 3 month old member (Non-premium)/1 month old member (Premium)
    • 500 posts
    This is already possible. Message @arunforce and he will give you a price range for a sticky in that specific section.

CLICK TO BUY NOW!!

Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post

This is already possible. Message @arunforce and he will give you a price range for a sticky in that specific section.
    Oh. I knew that! This is just a April fool's joke! Don't think I don't! ._. (Hide in a corner ashamed).
    '
    Please close @Smoke ._.