MPGH Overwatch Tournament - 15k Reward

Posts 1–15 of 92 · Page 1 of 7
MPGH Overwatch Tournament - 15k Reward
Tournament has been moved to Sunday, June 26th

Updated Rewards
$20 AGC per person (1st Place)
$5 AGC per person (2nd Place)



More prizes to be revealed before the event!
Special thanks to @AltsShop for making the design.
Code:
Name: 
Skype: 
Battle.net ID:

Also 15k reward is all for myself
Gratz Altsshop!
congrats on 15k flengo
F I F T E E N T H O U S A N D
Congratulations on 15,000.

Name: Sölvi
Skype: magicsomonn
Battle.net ID: RoyalSom#2461

EU
Anyone wanna loan me a battlenet account pls?

I only have it on PS4.
Name: boombox
Skype: you got it
Battle.net ID: boombox#1352

i have a full team
@ @Boombox We are most likely going to randomize teams
Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
@ @Boombox We are most likely going to randomize teams
please don't.
Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
@ @Boombox We are most likely going to randomize teams
Yeah how is that fair? I don't want to get grouped with @Boombox he is a noob. jkjk
Anyways but yeah I don't want to be paired with a noob so this is not fair
Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post

Yeah how is that fair? I don't want to get grouped with @Boombox he is a noob. jkjk
Anyways but yeah I don't want to be paired with a noob so this is not fair
We can't expect everyone to come with full teams. The majority of people won't have a full team or even half a team. The closest thing that can be done is that you can partner up with one person.

Having full teams mixed with random teams doesn't really work well. The pre-made team will have an insane advantage.

Randomization will be adjusted if a team consists of people with very low or high levels (since there are no ranks yet).
Quote Originally Posted by Flengo_Backup View Post


We can't expect everyone to come with full teams. The majority of people won't have a full team or even half a team. The closest thing that can be done is that you can partner up with one person.

Having full teams mixed with random teams doesn't really work well. The pre-made team will have an insane advantage.

Randomization will be adjusted if a team consists of people with very low or high levels (since there are no ranks yet).
Well I guess you make a good point. Speaking of teams, how big are they? I think groups of 3-4 should be max
Good luck to all users who participate!
Will this be broadcasted somewhere?
Quote Originally Posted by SDTL| Henson View Post
Will this be broadcasted somewhere?
It will not be broadcasted.
Posts 1–15 of 92 · Page 1 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?