Looking for someone to make a program that can disconnect certain users. the backstory to this is that there are numerous users in this game that effectively block off certain places from being used as dungeons, by entering, and afking in each instance available.
Id like to use the dungeon, and also provide other players the opportunity to use it as well, by simply disconnecting the afk instance blocker bots.

The game is a korean game, based on the same engine as the KRU interactive mmo, Darkages. it features minimal securities, as packet editing softwares exist and simple cheat engine hacks are able to change user movement speed. the game was released in the 90s, and not much has been updated.

Id really appreciate if you could make one, to save a lot of users in this classic game we play. I am willing to pay should you want payment, although not sure how much would be appropriate.
Also, any general tips and guides, directions pointed out are also greatly appreciated. I am willing to work hard for this, just that i do not have any related knowledge as of now.

Please, any help is appreciated, and let me kbow if you have any thoughts.