OutdatedAQWorlds Quest IDs (12/08/16)

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
AQWorlds Quest IDs (12/08/16)
Don't think there's a readily available one, and if there is it's probably not this accurate/updated.
These were grabbed using code so there's no human error I don't class this as a release against AQWorlds.

As far as I know .txt files don't need scans on MPGH, sorry if that's wrong.
Hope it helps!
(List goes up to 5243, should be the game's max unless there was a glitch)

 
PLEASE Read
@JamesRo @D.V @emoric28 gets all quests in approx. 5 minutes
Code:
var questTimer: Timer = new Timer(500); //can be faster than 500, depends on connection speed
questTimer.addEventListener(TimerEvent.TIMER, questTimerFunction);
var i = 1;
var maxNumber = 7;
//there's probably a faster method, but this works :]

function questTimerFunction(e: TimerEvent) {
    var ids: Array = [];
    while (i < maxNumber) {
        ids.push(i);
        i++;
    }
    Game.world.getQuests(ids);
    trace("getting " + ids);
    updateList();
    maxNumber = maxNumber + 8; //game function can only handle 8 at a time
}
function btnStart_onClick(e: MouseEvent) {
    questTimer.start();
}
function updateList() {
    var newString:String = "";
    var obj: Object = Game.world.questTree;
    for (var id: String in obj) {
        var value: Object = obj[id];
        newString = newString + value.QuestID + " : " + value.sName + "\n";
    }
    menuLoaders.questList.text = newString;
}
function btnSave_onClick(e: MouseEvent) {
    var ids: ByteArray = new ByteArray();
    ids.writeUTFBytes(menuLoaders.questList.text);
    var filefilter1:FileReference = new FileReference();
    filefilter1.save(ids, "Quest List.txt");
}

 
New Code

Just use this function. Haven't tested beyond limit of 500, but I believe it to be fast enough.
Code:
Game.world.showQuests(ids, "q");


Fully updated quest list, this time indicating if the quests are for paid members only.
* = Member Only Quest

New limit: 5313

Scans:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/4...is/1471035300/
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/73eiwcim4b
Quest List (12:08:16).txt113 KB · 39 downloads Clean
Thankfully someone uploaded a list.
The new overseer of this place said he was going to do it but that was weeks ago.
Quote Originally Posted by scottslayer View Post
Thankfully someone uploaded a list.
The new overseer of this place said he was going to do it but that was weeks ago.
@Hunter has enough going on, if you saw how active he is on the site then you can't bash him!
I'm glad I could help
Indeed I do.

/Approved. Post back results and as always, use at your own risk.
Bumping this for awareness purposes.
Much appreciated thank you!
@Hunter Could I have a thread update with new IDs? Think I included everything.
Has been done. Let me know if you need anything else.
/Reapproved. Post back results and as always, use at your own risk.
Shop ID's are still up-to-date, 07/19/16.
Anyone who wishes to become aware of the current game quest ID's can just use this tool to do so.

/Closed.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?