PatchedAugoeides Quest Grabber

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Augoeides Quest Grabber
Since @Hunter asked me to make one so nicely, I have decided to make and release it as such. Please make sure to contribute by sharing any ID's you find. There is a packet called "suspicious" which is sent out whenever you use this application and although it hasn't done anything to my account, (at least not yet), I still advise you to be careful about it regardless. Also, sorry about the scrappy look of the grabber and all, I literally made it in 5 minutes meaning my keyboard was on fire. I'm also aware that the game SWF may become Outdated, but it will work for now at least.

Warning: Make sure to grab the ID's on alternate accounts to avoid any possible bans.



Virus scans: 1, 2.

- Oliboli8769
Augoeides Quest Grabber 01.exe_mpgh.net.zip287 KB · 105 downloads 2/55 malicious
Thanks a lot, Oli!

/Approved. Post back results and as always, use at your own risk.
Great, might come in useful
Quote Originally Posted by emoric28 View Post
@Oliboli8769 Where can I post the quest id's? here or there.
I guess do it there? Dunno seems more organised that way.
Quote Originally Posted by emoric28 View Post
@Oliboli8769 Where can I post the quest id's? here or there.
Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
I guess do it there? Dunno seems more organised that way.
Yeah, proceed as instructed by Oli.
God darn it, where is the shop grabber?
Quote Originally Posted by Volt View Post
God darn it, where is the shop grabber?
Shop grabber is sadly painfully slow
I've just found a new method for the the quest grabber though that is insanely fast.
Patched, don't login if you don't want to be flagged as cheater.
Quote Originally Posted by cqeqe View Post
Patched, don't login if you don't want to be flagged as cheater.
Can you confirm this, @Oliboli8769?
Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post

Can you confirm this, @Oliboli8769?
Yeah, sadly this will be patched too, sorry I forgot about it
/Patched, closed.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?