Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by ArseneLupin View Post
    I just hope they don't add microtransactions for the MP. They mentioned that some of the armies won't be available in MP, RIP
    They'll probs do the battlepack thing again, but that didn't get you shit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    CoD needs to stop already. I'm not a fan of either of the games, but I would have to say BF1 seems a LOT better.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    It all depends on the type of player and likes you have. COD will always be the greatest shooter game maker in there world.
    No one will ever come close to their sells records, BF1 will defiantly be nice but that old theme is just not going to be as fun as people think it will in my opinion.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    bf1 looks like bf4 but with new textures...
    cod looks shit like always

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Cod looks shit

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynasty! View Post
    It all depends on the type of player and likes you have. COD will always be the greatest shooter game maker in there world.
    No one will ever come close to their sells records, BF1 will defiantly be nice but that old theme is just not going to be as fun as people think it will in my opinion.

So, you are saying that the Cod: Infinite Warfare will top out the sells over Battlefield 1? You better tell me you are joking right? Activision/Infinity Ward Was the best FPS shooter game maker in the world, but now I don't think so... Because as time goes on, Activision is getting more and more angry people who used to like Cod, I was huge fan upon time myself, till they came out with this garbage, Cod BO 3 Beta was the last cod I will ever fucking play, but real game I played was Cod BO 2, and none of them top out MW and MW 2, I still play MW 2, but I wont get into new shit any time soon, probably torrent Infinity Ward's Cod for camping, but that is about it...

Last edited by Charion; 06-16-2016 at 12:56 AM.
    Reputation power: 57
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post

So, you are saying that the Cod: Infinite Warfare will top out the sells over Battlefield 1? You better tell me you are joking right? Activision/Infinity Ward Was the best FPS shooter game maker in the world, but now I don't think so... Because as time goes on, Activision is getting more and more angry people who used to like Cod, I was huge fan upon time myself, till they came out with this garbage, Cod BO 3 Beta was the last cod I will ever fucking play, but real game I played was Cod BO 2, and none of them top out MW and MW 2, I still play MW 2, but I wont get into new shit any time soon, probably torrent Infinity Ward's Cod for camping, but that is about it...

I get your point but it will be really hard for BF1 to top COD. COD has always had a bigger community and a lot more players. This is exactly like an iPhone, everyone gets mad because then don`t change shit. All they do it make it look a bit different and change the inside. People want something different than the same type of iPhone of the last couple years, but that does not change that fact the iPhone is still used much than the samsung galaxy which has better camera, features, and a lot of other things.

We also have to look a this differently. COD is a multi-billion dollar company (Should be, not 100% sure) they are not going to do something just because they felt like it. These type of companies have buildings dedicated to market research and other researches that are done before make the product. They are doing all this for a reason and it`s always profit-motive so we`ll just have to wait and see. Most people who are hating on it will buy it anyways just because it`s COD and that`s what everyone plays now days. (on console, shooter)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I get your point but it will be really hard for BF1 to top COD. COD has always had a bigger community and a lot more players. This is exactly like an iPhone, everyone gets mad because then don`t change shit. All they do it make it look a bit different and change the inside. People want something different than the same type of iPhone of the last couple years, but that does not change that fact the iPhone is still used much than the samsung galaxy which has better camera, features, and a lot of other things.

We also have to look a this differently. COD is a multi-billion dollar company (Should be, not 100% sure) they are not going to do something just because they felt like it. These type of companies have buildings dedicated to market research and other researches that are done before make the product. They are doing all this for a reason and it`s always profit-motive so we`ll just have to wait and see. Most people who are hating on it will buy it anyways just because it`s COD and that`s what everyone plays now days. (on console, shooter)
    I don't want to show up like some bad ass, but cod era is dead... Why? Well because they are only selling MW remastered version only if you order the fucking infinity cunt warfare, next level cancer right there... Either-way, people who make cracked games, will always find a way to like separate 2 games, even if cracked, people will rather download that and then play on pirated servers.. Because who would buy an infinity warfare JUST TO OWN A COPY OF REMASTERED COD 4? ....

Activision is a cancer in this, they are rich as fuck and can't allow a small damn change... Activision is probably richer than EA, but probably more idiotic and cancerous than EA when it comes to publishing WHAT PEOPLE WANT, that is where BF 1 will "Top out" the sales, since it goes back on time, but Activision is still going forward... People will buy the game but they will always end up asking this mirror change, which isn't really that hard... Why only remaster Cod 4? That isn't where the real franchise started? Sure, yes maybe that is where majority of people started playing the game, but Cod 1 was where it actually started, and that is where I started with the game, not like 99.99% of the community who starts with Cod 4, what?

Sorry, everyone who thinks Cod 4 is where cod got its most reputation are wrong, cod 1 was just a build-up phase for reputation, and that is where cod started get popular, and then once cod 4 hit, people purchased it because its "best" again...

I loved all cods up till Cod MW 3... Expect cod 3, because fuck that, it wasn't in PC but some stupid console... again...
    Last edited by Charion; 06-16-2016 at 01:31 AM.
    Reputation power: 57
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by flex1178 View Post
    oh they will.
    And your new avatar has inspired me looking for one of my own now.
    There is one with the same girl you currently have. I was thinking of using it at first but I didn't want to look like i'm copying yours or something

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by ArseneLupin View Post
    There is one with the same girl you currently have. I was thinking of using it at first but I didn't want to look like i'm copying yours or something
    yeah I sawthat one and that's the one ill probably use but I'm not premium so dimensions might be off :/
    NightOwl

11. The Following User Says Thank You to FlexGod For This Useful Post:

jiang (06-16-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Battlefield is gonna be better

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    yeah I sawthat one and that's the one ill probably use but I'm not premium so dimensions might be off :/
    use picresize, you can set custom width and height.

Also, I'll most likely get CoD just for the sake of the story and get it refunded on g2a

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Trol553 View Post
    Battlefield is gonna be better
    Probably but call of duty will be more fun
    NightOwl

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Probably but call of duty will be more fun
    CoD turned to shit after BO1 imo. battlefield has always satisfied, even though i didn't play either that much.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by savage View Post
    CoD turned to shit after BO1 imo. battlefield has always satisfied, even though i didn't play either that much.
    B01 was trash in my opinion B02 was much better but I checked out on the story line after that. And the only running simulator games I enjoyed *battlefield* I mean were battlefield 3 and battlefield hardline
    NightOwl

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast