Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Feedback (Graphics)

Hello everyone ,

My name is Mike I been working with photoshop for awhile but I still need to learn a lot. My most recent work is helping members with price list templates. The graphics price menu really can help sales and really make you stand out from others. Please give me feedback on the edit, whatever I could do better please tell me and link me to the right direction.

Price Menu made for @Unlock$Aimen
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    Unlock$aimen.png  

Last edited by YoungOG; 06-16-2016 at 12:46 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Was great thanks :d

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Unlock$Aimen For This Useful Post:

YoungOG (10-25-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungOG View Post
    Hello everyone ,

My name is Mike I been working with photoshop for awhile but I still need to learn a lot. My most recent work is helping members with price list templates. The graphics price menu really can help sales and really make you stand out from others. Please give me feedback on the edit, whatever I could do better please tell me and link me to the right direction.

Price Menu made for @Unlock$Aimen
    I like the boxes and the prices that are in them with the text but i pretty sure these were premade from someone else and you took from a site the psd file.I don't like how haotic the text at the bottom looks plus there are some icons that are lq like the skype and the paypal one.The background its way to blury especially at the top.The text that says "GTA V Recovery Service" if you could use a colour it would look better imo.And last but not least the box in the end you use to write the whole text on it its placed wrong.I think i covered most of it.If you want to improve to photoshop i think something that helped me personally was signatures you can try to get into these and you will see that you will keep improving.Anyway good luck and keep up the good work!

Quote Originally Posted by Deity View Post
    Love this guy - Best designs around!
    Quote Originally Posted by Otisホ View Post
    + rep ,That guy is a god, i just told him what i want, and he did it as i said.Same idea was in my mind, thanks !
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley_cole23199 View Post
    +1 Vouch

Made me the sickest logo for business, definitely going to be doing future business with him, by far the best graphics designer I've used on mpgh so far!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by rop89 View Post
    Love this guy! So chill, done an amazing job on my thread and also offer free edits? What more could you ask for! THe price was basically nothing! GOing to get him to my avatar and signature soon!

VOUCH+
    Quote Originally Posted by Heinchein View Post
    +1 for this guy, make me a logo in 2 hours ! +++ Perfect
    Quote Originally Posted by Nice View Post
    Vouch, great designs for an affordable price. Would recommend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endl3ss View Post
    voch he made me some amazing thread work!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Cloud Anarchy For This Useful Post:

YoungOG (10-25-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Thanks for the feedback, I'm still learning alot. I just need to find good tutorials. If you have any other advice or tips could you pm me, also could you pm me more about the signatures, thanks .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    whatever I could do better please tell me and link me to the right direction.
    It looks cool, but look at the text on the right-down side.. It is stretched!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Thanks for the feedback, I'm still learning alot. I just need to find good tutorials. If you have any other advice or tips could you pm me, also could you pm me more about the signatures, thanks .
    hay mate, i am happy watching new people in this section.

Introduce my self:
    My name is Dimitris,i am from greece studying IT.I am working on photoshop as freelancer for 3 years and i am practising on it in last 7 years.I cant say that i am pro,but i get better every day.

Some CnC for your design up there:
    1. Dont use ready things that you find on the internet just to make better your design.And i am talking about this for many reasons.
    -You dont have the right to do it ,and respect other's work
    -The ready thing totaly doesnt fits to your outcome (colors/style/etc.)
    2.Dont take low quality logos and pictures.
    3.Dont use more than 3 main colors on your design
    4.Dont use more than 3 fonts on your design
    5.Try to keep your design clean,easy to read,not filled as hell with content.
    6.Dont use colors that repel the eye to watch.

Tips:
    -Before start making something on the photoshop the best you have to do,is to search on the internet for something similar to get inspired.But this is enought.Fill your brain with ideas and then go and paint in in a papper.It will be easier then to make it from the scratch,then erase,design again and keep repeating it.
    -Try to be yourself.Dont copy things,this will not help you.Find your own way and style on making things.Thats how you will get better on this.
    -Personal advice.I read a lot of tutorials and guides in the past but no-one helped me and i think its waste of time. The all you need to start designing is just what tools of photoshop you need and what tool you will need to use to make the design you got in your brain.Then is just experience,practice.
    -As i said before,try to use on your designs only small amount of different colors,sizes and fonts.
    -Use some adjusments.

Thats for now,feel free to ask if you got anything else on your mind.i hope i helped you dude.And keep practising.
    If you feel you want to see tutorials and guides,go watch some speed-arts so it will not waste your time ,but you will learn others designer's style on how to make things and not how to make just 1 thing.

best regards, UnSponsored

9. The Following User Says Thank You to UnSponsored For This Useful Post:

YoungOG (01-10-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by UnSponsored View Post
    hay mate, i am happy watching new people in this section.
    If there is anything else you can give me to watch or read, I would appreciate it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    If there is anything else you can give me to watch or read, I would appreciate it.
    I had made a AIO thread to help people here ,but i didnt find any activity so i didnt update.But you can find some things there.
    Else you can add me on skype and when i have ssome free time i can help you.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to UnSponsored For This Useful Post:

YoungOG (01-12-2017)

Thanks
    I like everything, but the bottom text. Seems a bit random and just put on there. I would group the related ones and put them together. Overall great job!