Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by _KYOO_ View Post
    I am new to C++ I was doing research and it said the values can't be changed as they're encrypted. I am listening to others sources and knowledge even if they're incorrect how am I suppose to know?
    Well, my suggestion would be to make sure your sources are trustworthy. If you are not sure about something ask people that know what they are talking about.

Now to your "issue": My guess would be that you found the player_burstFireCooldown dvar. When trying to change it's value you probably set the type to 4 bytes in Cheat Engine. That's gonna show you a weird value because the dvar is of type float (which might have looked like it is encrypted to you, but that's simply what happens when reinterpreting a float as an int). Try changing the type to float instead of 4 bytes.

Also, I am planning on releasing the addresses of all existent dvars in mw2 today, so keep your eyes open
    Last edited by gerherhtherherdhher; 06-19-2016 at 04:26 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gerherhtherherdhher For This Useful Post:

Kid a (06-19-2016),_KYOO_ (06-19-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by __Xen0 View Post
    Well, my suggestion would be to make sure your sources are trustworthy. If you are not sure about something ask people that know what they are talking about.

Now to your "issue": My guess would be that you found the player_burstFireCooldown dvar. When trying to change it's value you probably set the type to 4 bytes in Cheat Engine. That's gonna show you a weird value because the dvar is of type float. Try changing the type to float instead of 4 bytes.

Also, I am planning on releasing the addresses of all existent dvars in mw2, so keep your eyes open
    Thank you man, yeah I search for all my addresses (float) I found the value but it keeps changing so i'm guessing I do a pointer scan for this address?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Thank you man, yeah I search for all my addresses (float) I found the value but it keeps changing so i'm guessing I do a pointer scan for this address?
    No, you probably found the wrong address then. I'll be on my computer in about half an hour, then I can tell you the correct address. Pointer scans are only useful when you found something that is dynamically allocated, which is not the case for dvars.

(Although I still remember an occasion where the address of a dvar was different on someone elses computer, that's why I always recommend finding the address of the dvar pointer)

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gerherhtherherdhher For This Useful Post:

Kid a (06-19-2016),_KYOO_ (06-19-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    No, you probably found the wrong address then. I'll be on my computer in about half an hour, then I can tell you the correct address. Pointer scans are only useful when you found something that is dynamically allocated, which is not the case for dvars.

(Although I still remember an occasion where the address of a dvar was different on someone elses computer, that's why I always recommend finding the address of the dvar pointer)
    Thanks a lot man, you have Skype?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Thanks a lot man, you have Skype?
    Yes, I sent you a pm!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to gerherhtherherdhher For This Useful Post:

_KYOO_ (06-19-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Hey how do I make the XP lobby thing unlimited, everytime someone makes a kill the game ends.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by GemDG View Post
    Hey how do I make the XP lobby thing unlimited, everytime someone makes a kill the game ends.
    Never tried that, but can't you change the limit to unlimited in the private match options? However I can host real unlock all lobbies, anyone can add me If I should host one (https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198115079009/)

11. The Following User Says Thank You to gerherhtherherdhher For This Useful Post:

_KYOO_ (06-19-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Once game has started = scr_dm_scorelimit 0;scr_dm_timelimit 0

Level 70:
    Code:
    set scr_givexp 2516000;set scr_set_rank 70;ui_promotion 70;uploadStats

Unlock Challenges:
    Code:
    scr_complete_all_challenges 1;uploadStats

Score Stats:
    Code:
    statset 2302 666666666;onlinegame 1;uploadstats;

Win Stats:
    Code:
    statset 2316 66666666;onlinegame 1;uploadstats;

Kill Stats
    Code:
    statset 2303 66666666;onlinegame 1;uploadstats;

Prestige 10:
    Code:
    statset 2326 10;onlinegame 1;uploadstats;

Prestige 11:
    Code:
    statset 2326 11;onlinegame 1;uploadstats;

Have fun
    Last edited by _KYOO_; 06-19-2016 at 06:26 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Once game has started = scr_dm_scorelimit 0;scr_dm_timelimit 0

Have fun
    Just found out people are not getting any XP in private lobby with the DVAR on

- - - Updated - - -

Never tried that, but can't you change the limit to unlimited in the private match options? However I can host real unlock all lobbies, anyone can add me If I should host one (https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198115079009/)
    Lmao stay a douche and keep your Little "private" stuff to yourself, Be useful for the community and not just for yourself.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

- - - Updated - - -

Lmao stay a douche and keep your Little "private" stuff to yourself, Be useful for the community and not just for yourself.
    _Xen0 is cool man, you need to use Lobby Tools and go in private match hit f5 to make it public then f3 force start.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad

- - - Updated - - -

Just because you don't know anything about coding/reversing doesn't mean others have to give you their stuff for free. I released some of my stuff too, including bots, external console, golden deagle, all commands and dvars. Don't you use my console every time you play? So show some respect and gratitude.
    Last edited by gerherhtherherdhher; 06-19-2016 at 08:01 PM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to gerherhtherherdhher For This Useful Post:

_KYOO_ (06-19-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Cant download help?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Just because you don't know anything about coding/reversing doesn't mean other have to give you their stuff for free. I released some of my stuff too, including bots, external console, golden deagle, all commands and dvars. Don't you use my console every time you play? So show some respect and gratitude.
    Dude i offered money don't come bullshitting about giving something free. and no i do not use any of your "hacks"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Dude i offered money don't come bullshitting about giving something free. and no i do not use any of your "hacks"
    lol, I don't recall you offering me money. Also I didn't release any "hacks" on this website. You 100% used Scoudems lobby tools which include my console and it wouldn't surprise me if you also used my bots.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to gerherhtherherdhher For This Useful Post:

_KYOO_ (06-19-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    lol, I don't recall you offering me money. Also I didn't release any "hacks" on this website. You 100% used Scoudems lobby tools which include my console and it wouldn't surprise me if you also used my bots.
    So you're not Xen0 who was talking to someone named Private Twinkeltoes on steam? And no I do not use your bots since I don't need them

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast