Red faceSold★ [★]★ SELLING STARBUCKS-CARD $20-$40-$60 for US | 30%| BTC & PP |★ [★]★

This listing is no longer active - the transaction has been completed.

Posts 1–15 of 190 · Page 1 of 13
★ [★]★ SELLING STARBUCKS-CARD $20-$40-$60 for US | 30%| BTC & PP |★ [★]★




Quote Originally Posted by AkingLeoric View Post
Bumpp !!!!!
Messaging on you on Skype now. Can you please add me? alanhu95
Quote Originally Posted by AkingLeoric View Post
Bumpp !!!!!
Vouch Copy? If so, add me on skype: josephkim144
Quote Originally Posted by Kimchi View Post
Vouch Copy? If so, add me on skype: josephkim144
I would wait to buy. I just got $60 off of him for $19 Paypal. However I heard if his cards come back as fraud, it will deduct from my balance so future buyers please wait to buy until I can confirm that it is ok.
Quote Originally Posted by Sunrise View Post
I would wait to buy. I just got $60 off of him for $19 Paypal. However I heard if his cards come back as fraud, it will deduct from my balance so future buyers please wait to buy until I can confirm that it is ok.
You're the real MVP
im talking u skype
Quote Originally Posted by AkingLeoric View Post
im talking u skype
Hey future buyers. I will be purchasing from thoain so please wait for me to come back with an update before buying. I will be the test subject.
Quote Originally Posted by AkingLeoric View Post
im talking u skype
Bought $50, will update if it fails and need a replacement.
Rep+ Done a lot of business with him. Never failed to deliver.
Sold me $250 Starbucks so far
+vouch for him, i've done several transactions with him, whenever the cards or accounts died, he gave a replacement.
Adding/ talking to you on skype for $40 on starbucks
Quote Originally Posted by AkingLeoric View Post
received i'll let everyone know if anything happens to the balance within 7 days
Posts 1–15 of 190 · Page 1 of 13
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?