Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Atleast no one died
    Please thanks if you felt that I have been of help!

LONG LIVE JAHSEH 1998-2018

[IMG]https://thumbs.gfyca*****m/ZestyBrownBasil-size_restricted.gif[/IMG]

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Felix For This Useful Post:

soeni77 (06-23-2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post

This is proof and you've just denied it as expected. Pathetic, it's even right in front of you this time. Hard factual proof and you still won't accept the fact that gun control DOES NOT WORK! So yea, I'll be using this as an example whether your morals agree or not. I don't care about political correctness and no one has died as of yet that I can gather.

FYI if these people had shot back, they could be facing consequences as Germany does NOT allow self defense. How do you not see that as a problem?
    If this is how proof works, science would've never gotten us to where we are now.

Ur way of calling things proof is monkey science.

Say a monkey does an investigation about dogs behavior. Wants to find out what makes a dog bark. So the monkey throws a ball and the dog barks. Now the monkey thinks: "see i threw a ball and he barked!" Now I've proven that dogs bark when I throw balls.

Real science does the exact same apart from the fact they do thousands of tries under tons of different circumstances. And even then, they do not call it proof, they say: "its highly likely".

But ok maybe thats a little too complicated for some people.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Sam View Post
    If this is how proof works, science would've never gotten us to where we are now.

Ur way of calling things proof is monkey science.

Say a monkey does an investigation about dogs behavior. Wants to find out what makes a dog bark. So the monkey throws a ball and the dog barks. Now the monkey thinks: "see i threw a ball and he barked!" Now I've proven that dogs bark when I throw balls.

Real science does the exact same apart from the fact they do thousands of tries under tons of different circumstances. And even then, they do not call it proof, they say: "its highly likely".

But ok maybe thats a little too complicated for some people.
    I'm sorry for not being willing to wait for thousands of examples of mass shootings and am using the examples we do have.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    The worst thing about you guys is that you are using such things as Arguments. They can't always work for sure but it is still better then no restrictions. Just compare Germany with the USA and shut up.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by soeni77 View Post
    The worst thing about you guys is that you are using such things as Arguments. They can't always work for sure but it is still better then no restrictions. Just compare Germany with the USA and shut up.
    Nah, you're opinion is worthless as you are from a shit country we won against two times in very recent history. If you think we'll ever use Germany as a role model, you're high. If anything, we'll look at your mass shootings and your gun laws and realize the laws didn't do anything to stop this criminal from committing a mass shooting. It's not really disputable as what I'm saying is exactly what happened.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    You should use Germany as a role model because in our country a guy as dumb as Trump would have no chance becoming President. And if you refer to 1933 you should note that it is far in the past so you cant compare it to nowadays. My country isnt shit at all compared to the USA. Your Argument doesn't make any sense because as I told you befor you cant prevent everything but again, in comparison to the USA we have very few mass shootings and not much gun violence. I can defenitly see that not only Trump himself cant Argument and talks shit all the time. His supporters do too.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Nah, you're opinion is worthless as you are from a shit country we won against two times in very recent history. If you think we'll ever use Germany as a role model, you're high. If anything, we'll look at your mass shootings and your gun laws and realize the laws didn't do anything to stop this criminal from committing a mass shooting. It's not really disputable as what I'm saying is exactly what happened.
    Your missing the point in the western world the USA has more gun crime per 100,000 people fact. Even if you add UK, Germany, France, Japan, Spain etc it's not even coming close to the USA. Your from a US point of view. Here is how it is from a British point of view: the only reason this is happening is because of Islamic Extremists (I'm not Anti Muslim.) They have smuggled along with this refugee bullshit, terrorists. They carry guns and firearms they are smuggling it in these countries and using them. Before the EU became inclined to take in refugees there wasnt this problem. In America try a shooting every 1 - 2 months and still more than the Western EU combined as it is now.
    Remember in 'Murica it's only a problem if a Muslim does the shooting. What we need to do: get these Syrians and Iraqis and whoever are abusing this free pass put them on Islands near Greece or whether. And they are safe there. They will have food, water housing and health service. If they try to escape the island kill on sight. Rant over. 2 cents finished I'm out. #MakeEUGreatAgain

Oh and BTW - your no gun control problem in the US is not just mass shootings. Let's face it.
    Last edited by JDXT; 06-23-2016 at 10:32 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Who cares?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by jdxt View Post
    Your missing the point in the western world the USA has more gun crime per 100,000 people fact. Even if you add UK, Germany, France, Japan, Spain etc it's not even coming close to the USA. Your from a US point of view. Here is how it is from a British point of view: the only reason this is happening is because of Islamic Extremists (I'm not Anti Muslim.) They have smuggled along with this refugee bullshit, terrorists. They carry guns and firearms they are smuggling it in these countries and using them. Before the EU became inclined to take in refugees there wasnt this problem. In America try a shooting every 1 - 2 months and still more than the Western EU combined as it is now.
    Remember in 'Murica it's only a problem if a Muslim does the shooting. What we need to do: get these Syrians and Iraqis and whoever are abusing this free pass put them on Islands near Greece or whether. And they are safe there. They will have food, water housing and health service. If they try to escape the island kill on sight. Rant over. 2 cents finished I'm out. #MakeEUGreatAgain

Oh and BTW - your no gun control problem in the US is not just mass shootings. Let's face it.
    Meh, the problem with religion is the 1st amendment. It just protects it too much and in my opinion we'd be better off limiting that part of our amendments than our most important one, which is the 2nd. I think we've come to the conclusion that not a single one of these mass religions is correct, so why do we still protect them all? I'd much rather keep my right to bare arms and have other mentally ill people lose their right to believe in a man in the sky...

Edit:
    I'd prefer to keep all of my rights as I've never done anything bad with my guns.
    Last edited by Lunatic; 06-23-2016 at 10:47 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by ZippyZap View Post
    That's depressing. I get really sad when I hear about shootings.
    Lol you must not watch much of local or national news
    NightOwl

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Meh, the problem with religion is the 1st amendment. It just protects it too much and in my opinion we'd be better off limiting that part of our amendments than our most important one, which is the 2nd. I think we've come to the conclusion that not a single one of these mass religions is correct, so why do we still protect them all? I'd much rather keep my right to bare arms and have other mentally ill people lose their right to believe in a man in the sky...

Edit:
    I'd prefer to keep all of my rights as I've never done anything bad with my guns.
    I'm not disagreeing entirely with your right to bare arms if your a sane, functional member of society. But look at this: https://www.walmar*****m/browse/sports...107532_1225336

You can honestly say that's OK? And the man in the sky may or may not exist who the fuck really knows. (I'm not a Jesus Freak). But the system of fire arms is as broken as the system of religion.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    You should use Germany as a role model because in our country a guy as dumb as Trump would have no chance becoming President. And if you refer to 1933 you should note that it is far in the past so you cant compare it to nowadays. My country isnt shit at all compared to the USA. Your Argument doesn't make any sense because as I told you befor you cant prevent everything but again, in comparison to the USA we have very few mass shootings and not much gun violence. I can defenitly see that not only Trump himself cant Argument and talks shit all the time. His supporters do too.
    You're still the idiot trying to compare a country that has never had as many guns as us. Your comparison won't ever be valid, so shut up.

We have 300 million or more privately owned guns, whilst your country has less than 5 million... Your gun numbers have never been as high as ours and your country didn't have to take guns away from it's people or strip any rights to create the gun control. It's NOT comparable kid.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    should use Germany as a role model
    Been to Germany , nice place. But no. America is the number one super power in the world for a reason. Don't need to use losers as our role models despite your opinion on our presidential candidates.

Back to Back World War Champs @Lunatic
    NightOwl

15. The Following User Says Thank You to FlexGod For This Useful Post:

Lunatic (06-23-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by jdxt View Post
    I'm not disagreeing entirely with your right to bare arms if your a sane, functional member of society. But look at this: https://www.walmar*****m/browse/sports...107532_1225336

You can honestly say that's OK? And the man in the sky may or may not exist who the fuck really knows. (I'm not a Jesus Freak). But the system of fire arms is as broken as the system of religion.
    What's broken are the people who walk around thinking everyone's an angel and aren't prepared when a devil shows up. Now I'm not religious so I'm using those terms for good and bad obviously, but this country was founded by armed people who thought the same way. I don't get why people think America is safe or ever will be? It's a free nation that can't just imprison people for no reason, so the odds of having lunatics out there are high. Anyone who denies this is delusional and sadly deserve whatever comes into their unprepared lives. It's like watching the ISIS mass executions... Not a single one of those civilians being lined up had guns or they would of fought back and probably even succeeded in not being executed... Now I'm not saying ISIS is coming for me because that's silly, but hell, I don't trust my own government enough to not be armed. Call me crazy, but I'm a pot smoking, beer drinking, gun toting, fucking American who won't be giving up any rights anytime soon. I'm so happy all the latest gun control bills weren't approved.

To answer your question, yes I think it's just fine one can buy a gun at Walmart or Sports Authority. I wouldn't recommend their shitty guns, but that's an American right to buy/sell/own firearms. Get used to it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Why Germany -.-

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast