Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Thumbs up PC Only - Huge Money Service | Fast | Free RP Ranks | Online 1.34 | Solo | PLS READ

Read This First

- There is a very good chance people that buy this service will actually get banned (pls read the full thread for more info).

- However, the money service you get is SO fast, the idea is I do the service and then straight afterwards, you go into your game and buy everything you want before the ban strikes (normally you allowed up to 3 hours before you get banned).

- Yes, I even say it myself - why offer a service that will get people banned ?? Well because there is someone else doing it here on MPGH, but they using cash bags, and that will only leave you with $20k after unban. + Also some people think it is OKAY to get 1st time ban (only 10 days) when they have so much money to play with afterwards.

- And many people have asked me on Skype if I offer money service, and they willing to take a ban for it.

- Pictures or video will be taken so people can see it works, this is only if they cannot go online themself because they get banned by the time they do it.

Add me on Skype: [img]https://**********.com/addskype/rand/xray25services.png[/img]
    "xray25services"

About this service

Again, I am offering another service. THIS DOES HAVE A HIGH RISK OF GETTING BANNED.

Only 3 people have this method, be very grateful it is possible to gain up to
    $20 MILLION PER MINUTE.
    This is making you $50 million in just 2 + 1/2 minutes

I can also increase the rank for you for free whilst online.
    You don't have to get it though

Option 1: $9 for up to $60 million + Rank up to Level 150.

Option 2: $17 for up to $150 million + Rank up to Level 500.

Option 3: $25 for up to $250 million + Rank up to Level 1000 for safety.

- I STILL RECOMMEND A PS3/ XBOX 360 RECOVERY SERVICE IF YOU
    NOT DONE A CHARACTER TRANSFER BEFORE, BUT
    REMEMBER, if you've used a recovery service before, you can't use one again unless you essentially want to start all over again with the new unlocks, money and rank.
    You will need to get all the particular apartments, cars, clothes and Pegasus vehicles you REALLY want all over again + remake your character player.
    DO YOU REALLY WANT THIS HASSLE?

So why buy from me?

- Fast service and quick responses. Not bogged down with orders for all consoles, as I only do PC.

- No other person uses the method that I use, it has never been used in the past for services.

- If you have not had a 10 day ban yet (1st time ban) people often say it is worth it because it would take so much time to earn that normally.

- I am very reliable, helpful and friendly and use Skype which is a good communication service.

- I have uploaded several things to this site which always get well received (like BHM).

- Support can be given by two individuals in different timezones (one person in UK).

- The only person offering this type of service.

- You cannot use a recovery service (character transfer) more than once for the same account so if you want money in the game, I am the only person to come to without the downgrades, without recoveries.

Pricing, Details + Informations

UP TO 120x times the value of shark cards

Option 1: $9 for up to $60 million + Rank up to Level 150.

Option 2: $17 for up to $150 million + Rank up to Level 500.

Option 3: $25 for up to $250 million + Rank up to Level 1000 for safety.

Watch me earn $50mil in 2.5 minutes
    It delays at the start because I accidentally turn off the function. When its back on, you see how fast it is.

Ranking UP

UP TO 120x times the value of shark cards

I only accept the following:

Terms & Conditions - You MUST Read

1. I need your GTA account details for this so if your uncomfortable, change password to something temporary.

2. Payments can not be reversed and there will be no refunds, however If you open a dispute after the service is completed, you will be blacklisted from my services in the future.

3. There is a high ban risk. So chance of getting banned is like 99%.

4. We will arrange the deal through MPGH Private Messaging or Skype and then I will do it in private session on my own.
    Yes, this is a SOLO method.

5. There are no cash bags being used (no money bags dropping from the sky) and the method I use is on my own, no other person needed.

6. Once you have committed to purchase, you should do so. Timewasters will be ignored.

7. $60 million will take approximately 3 minutes once in game. $150 million will take approximately 7.5 minutes once in game. $250 million will take approximately 12 minutes once in game. If you want more money, let me know.

One vouch available for Staff.
    Last edited by xray25; 06-25-2016 at 11:16 AM.

Thanks
    Bump on this one

For the moderators please replace the spoiler beneath READ THIS FIRST message:

-This service is for 2 types of peoples:
    1 - they are new to the game or they are willing to take a ban to get all this money, because its a very fast service
    2 - the people who are already transferred an account from a previous console.

- There is a very high chance people that buy this service will actually get banned (pls read the full thread for more info).

- However, the money service you get is SO fast, the idea is I do the service and then straight afterwards, you go into your game and buy everything you want before the ban strikes (normally you allowed up to 3 hours before you get banned).

- Yes, I even say it myself - why offer a service that will get people banned ?? Well because there is someone else doing it here on MPGH, but they using cash bags, and that will only leave you with $20k after unban. + Also some people think it is OKAY to get 1st time ban (only 10 days) when they have so much money to play with afterwards.

- Some other sellers on here who are doing PC services, they are just logging into your account and dropping cash bags or using free menu to unlock things.

- Pictures or video will be taken so people can see it works, this is only if they cannot go online themself because they get banned by the time they do it.

Then below that:

Thanks
    Bought the 9$ package. Very friendly, very quick. Even went out of his way to check if his program will work on steam version of GTA, before I even paid him. Was very fast once he received the money and even gave me like 20mil$ extra, so definitely +rep and vouch! Would buy again.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to robis1221 For This Useful Post:

xray25 (06-30-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Ah better prices! Nice. I also like the use of Comic-sans. I would buy but considering that it's a guaranteed ban and that my next ban will be permanent i think i will skip for now. I wish you the best of luck. ^^

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ToasTen For This Useful Post:

xray25 (07-01-2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ToasTen View Post
    Ah better prices! Nice. I also like the use of Comic-sans. I would buy but considering that it's a guaranteed ban and that my next ban will be permanent i think i will skip for now. I wish you the best of luck. ^^
    rip. I know this feel

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ToasTen View Post
    Same here.

Thanks
    Bump

REMEMBER:

- This service is for 2 types of people:
    1 - the people who are willing to take a ban to get all this money, because its a very fast service and normally it would take SO LONG to get this money in the game normally, or
    2 - the people who are already transferred an account from a previous console (and even if not, PS3/ XBOX transfer character service is not 100% safe anymore)

ALSO

You need to read the thread BEFORE contacting me.
    Far too many timewasters on Skype.
    Last edited by xray25; 07-02-2016 at 10:02 AM.

Thanks
    Bump

For the next 24 hours, you get DOUBLE the money for free!

That means:

Option 1 = Up to $120 million
    Option 2 = up to $300 million
    Option 3 = up to $500 million

Happy Independence Day.
    Last edited by xray25; 07-03-2016 at 04:14 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Just added you on skype
    ∞†ŠδΠρλš$†∞

(―`€««(*•.(―`·. Ί―°€.Ά«΅―†―€.Ί―°€ .·΄―).•*)»»€΄―)

Thanks
    added you on skype

Thanks
    Added you on skype hope to speak soon

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xray25 View Post
    Bump

For the next 24 hours, you get DOUBLE the money for free!

That means:

Option 1 = Up to $120 million
    Option 2 = up to $300 million
    Option 3 = up to $500 million

Happy Independence Day.
    Hi my dude! Tried adding you for the last few days was hoping to make the most of the Independence Day offer

Thanks
    Hi xray, I added you in Skype. My Skypename is "domeone". Can you add me to your friendlist?

Thanks
    added you on skype, waiting for response thanks

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KingDouchebag View Post
    Hi xray, I added you in Skype. My Skypename is "domeone". Can you add me to your friendlist?
    Quote Originally Posted by danbidz View Post
    added you on skype, waiting for response thanks
    This was for 1.34, not 1.35. You were too slow on this sorry

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast