Thanks

How does trove anti-cheat work? Any information is helpful.

Hi I plan to make several simple bots for this game[kill spamer first because this week was contest for it It will do this:attack shadow tower waves,stop attacking on last wave,do /respawn ,it will reset and kill waves again but I need some insight on theyr anti-cheat first.
    So I can make It real safe.
    I have friend that did not get ban for 2 years of fish boting and then I have other friend using the same fish bot getting baned in 2 weeks.
    Do they have real anti-cheat or just data comparison example:get 1. place in content=they check on you=ban ?

Thanks
    I don't think they have any anti-cheat. You can even use Cheat Engine on it. I speedhack non stop. They have some server side protection to stop you speed hacking attack speed for example and teleporting but that's it. Fish botting is safe, you just need to watch how you are doing it.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pro_moneyselling View Post
    I don't think they have any anti-cheat. You can even use Cheat Engine on it. I speedhack non stop. They have some server side protection to stop you speed hacking attack speed for example and teleporting but that's it. Fish botting is safe, you just need to watch how you are doing it.
    I wonder about fishbotting - since many ppl complained about banns - is banning related to how many hr/day per acc you bot, if you bot on many acc's on the same IP or same HWID, or if they manually catch you ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I was 5 " bots" fishing for 24 hours and appeared a dev with green name, all paused and began to interact with it , for more than 1 week and was not banned but not used after that...i think it's random , if you stay many hours they will check their behavior

Thanks
    I used to bot with 3 bots for 24/7 in a club world of mine and after 4 days all acc's got banned TT

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I'm pretty sure they just know that you are obviously botting if you do it 24/7. If you just do it for like an hour or two like some normal players might sometimes do I think you might be OK. Although they might be able to see that you reel it in at the same time from when the thing starts every single time and might get a bit suspicious from that so not too sure, I just think as long as you don't over do it you should be fine. Don't take my word for it though.
    Donator since February 18th 2014

Thanks
    I think sooner or later something will come up and the

Thanks
    Lol obviously people who bot want to bot the maxmimum time to make the max currency per day.