Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

CS:GO Overwatch Info Request

I'm curious if any of you can give me info on how Overwatch in CS:GO works, I made a brand new account earlier, and blatantly hacked in casuals then when I got to rank 3 I played 2 competitive games and also blatantly hacked in that, and to my surprise Overwatch actually banned me extremely quick. I had only played probably ~15 casuals and 2 comps. I have heard of people blatantly hacking until they get to 10 wins then getting ranked and not hacking any more, and never getting banned. Why did I get banned so quickly? I'm assuming it is because of the mass amount of reports in casuals, but I'm really not sure. If everyone reported me in the casuals that I played that would be around 300 reports within 2 hours, and I'm assuming that sent me very far up on the Overwatch list, but I really don't know how it works. Also, Overwatch doesn't view casual games does it? Could anyone supply me some information about what you think you know about their Overwatch system? I'm trying to gather info myself with many different accounts, but I need some forehand opinions to base my research off of. Thank you for your help!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Read the following: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1100816.

/Moved to the correct section, solved & closed.