Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Question Sam's Club accounts. How safe are they to use?

So I recently checked out that ad that is running up in the top and saw that this seller sells Sam's Club accounts with very high reward balances.

The description on the accounts say that you need sign into the app to use the card. Very simple, I'd say.

However, I am wondering the risk on this. Seeing as the method involves using reward points from a different account with your own personal account, wouldn't it be very easy to track down exactly when and where the card was used? Especially since your name and info is tied to that account. At least that's what I assume.

Has anybody else ever used these accounts? If so, what is the limit you suggest to spend at once? I'm not a Sam's Club member at the moment but these accounts are pretty enticing.

EDIT: Dammit, just realized I put this in the price check section. Can a mod move this to Marketplace talk please?
    Last edited by BlaqkAudio; 06-28-2016 at 01:43 PM.

Thanks
    F00000000L heres how it works im zee expert in this, Lets say you procceed to buy a clubs account, all you do is log into that account then go to ur club and like if you were the person that owns the account buy what you want go in there and once u got your item if you have a self check out on your phone click MEMBERSHIP CARD it pulls up a barcode you scan yourself and then you scan the items then it says do you want to use ur rewards just say yes pay it and walk out with free items i got a xbox, curved monitor, overwatch, t6i cannon, and z343 logictech speakers

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Sauce.God View Post
    F00000000L heres how it works im zee expert in this, Lets say you procceed to buy a clubs account, all you do is log into that account then go to ur club and like if you were the person that owns the account buy what you want go in there and once u got your item if you have a self check out on your phone click MEMBERSHIP CARD it pulls up a barcode you scan yourself and then you scan the items then it says do you want to use ur rewards just say yes pay it and walk out with free items i got a xbox, curved monitor, overwatch, t6i cannon, and z343 logictech speakers
    Do they not ask you for your membership card before walking into the store? Sorry if the questions may sound dumb. I'm currently a Costco member so I don't really know if both stores work the same; that's where these questions are coming from. If it's really this easy then I just might go buy some things later this week. I'll keep waiting for more answers to double and triple confirm. Thanks!

Thanks
    they do, but all you have to do is show them that you are logged on to your phone they dont even care they just see the app layout and they are like AIGHT GET IN CUH

- - - Updated - - -

Trust me its the easiest thing ever. Keep in mind try to look rich, dont look out of the ordinary dont go in suit and tie but go with something nice.. Khaki shorts and a black polo is perfect

- - - Updated - - -

Also dont be quick, take your time look at the electronics like you just got your check and you finna splurge on some shit

- - - Updated - - -

get the people there that work to help you, be friendly, " Hey sir, see i just got my check and my man cave is looking shaggy with out a nice *what ever item you wat* what do you suggest "

Thanks
    I've tried showing them the app and been rejected at the door. I'm hesitant to do something like this with a legit membership card because Sam's keeps very thorough records.

Thanks
    Lol what? They never do. not to me litterly their accounts have upgraded my entire system

Thanks
    I'd suggest tread carefully when you are doing them. They have security cameras everywhere, including at the self checkouts. Some Sam's put face cameras right at the self checkouts, or right above it, and you can see yourself checking out as well.

I mean, they are dealing with fraud and and stealing so of course they will do everything they can to stop it, and catch the thieves. Since every Sam's Club have security cameras when you enter, when you check out, and when you leave, they can easily go back to their records and check exactly when the cash reward money was stolen from the victims. People who have their cash rewards money actually call in the Sam's Club department, and they can check exactly which Sam's Club location their cash rewards was spent at, and the exact time, and which receipt ID it was from, and obviously go back to check their recordings of you, and you are busted. So plan carefully if you decide to do these things, don't just do it and not think about consequences, because this is serious shit you can get yourself into.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fitbitlo For This Useful Post:

BlaqkAudio (07-02-2016),RocketDeer (07-01-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitbitlo View Post
    I'd suggest tread carefully when you are doing them. They have security cameras everywhere, including at the self checkouts. Some Sam's put face cameras right at the self checkouts, or right above it, and you can see yourself checking out as well.

I mean, they are dealing with fraud and and stealing so of course they will do everything they can to stop it, and catch the thieves. Since every Sam's Club have security cameras when you enter, when you check out, and when you leave, they can easily go back to their records and check exactly when the cash reward money was stolen from the victims. People who have their cash rewards money actually call in the Sam's Club department, and they can check exactly which Sam's Club location their cash rewards was spent at, and the exact time, and which receipt ID it was from, and obviously go back to check their recordings of you, and you are busted. So plan carefully if you decide to do these things, don't just do it and not think about consequences, because this is serious shit you can get yourself into.
    This exactly addresses my concerns. I'm glad I stopped to ask before going out and doing this. The risk just doesn't seem worth it. Thank you for the serious reply. I appreciate it.

Cheers.

Thanks
    bump bump bump this is so true guys