Thumbs upPatchedHow I accidentally found how to bypass the games anti-cheat

Posts 1–15 of 72 · Page 1 of 5
How I accidentally found how to bypass the games anti-cheat
I don't know how I managed to find this but here we go .

Step 1 : Just launch the game normally like you always do

Step 2 : When the game opens and it's loading click cancel

Step 3 : The game will launch like nothing happened

Step 4 : Done! Now you can edit your Bloodpoints

Note : Please keep in mind that when you do this you can't join lobbies. You will get automatically kicked, but you will not get banned.
"I don't know how I managed to find this but here we go" no shit man you're Einstein lol

I won't risk the account, can someone confirm that is truly working?
You can do family sharing to test it out i think
I can confirm this works. I now have 999,999,999 on a prestige 3 level 1 acc
Quote Originally Posted by johnfpg View Post
I can confirm this works. I now have 999,999,999 on a prestige 3 level 1 acc
Can you still join games on patch 1.0.2 or no? Kinda defeats the purpose if you can't join games online :/
Quote Originally Posted by HollatotheBalla View Post
Can you still join games on patch 1.0.2 or no? Kinda defeats the purpose if you can't join games online :/
When you got the bloodpoints you want, quit the game and let it launch normally you can play now
When I try OP's method, the process for EAC is still running in Task Manager
Should I use cheat engine instead of OP's method? Sorry for being such a newb, just wanna be 100% sure before I do something stupid lol. I have a fair bit of BP. Just want some more. I'm not greedy, not going for 99 billion lol. Everytime other game I face off against killer with all the damn ultra rare perks.
Quote Originally Posted by HollatotheBalla View Post
Should I use cheat engine instead of OP's method? Sorry for being such a newb, just wanna be 100% sure before I do something stupid lol. I have a fair bit of BP. Just want some more. I'm not greedy, not going for 99 billion lol. Everytime other game I face off against killer with all the damn ultra rare perks.
No, use op's method. On step 4, use cheat engine to change your blood points. Search this up on youtube for a tutorial. (This only covers the cheat engine aspect, aka step 4)


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by iwasagirlonce View Post
When I try OP's method, the process for EAC is still running in Task Manager
It doesn't matter. EAC won't work even though it's still running in Task Manager.
Quote Originally Posted by johnfpg View Post
No, use op's method. On step 4, use cheat engine to change your blood points. Search this up on youtube for a tutorial. (This only covers the cheat engine aspect, aka step 4)

- - - Updated - - -



It doesn't matter. EAC won't work even though it's still running in Task Manager.
Yep. I already tried it. Took one for the team. It works. Gave myself 50,000 BP at first. It saved. Then I bumped it up to 450,000BP. Didn't save. Strange. Maybe I messed it up. Tried again with 300,000BP. Worked. Unlocked a bunch of perks and levels. Feels good man.

Already played 2 games. No issues on my end.
Has anyone checked if the memory addresses are dynamic? We might as well start documenting addresses if they are static and take advantage before they patch it.

I am going to do some testing tonight to figure out a way to increase item counts.
Quote Originally Posted by hiromatsu View Post
Has anyone checked if the memory addresses are dynamic? We might as well start documenting addresses if they are static and take advantage before they patch it.

I am going to do some testing tonight to figure out a way to increase item counts.
Make 9999 of those ultra rare keys that allow you to access the escape hatch at any time - this will really kill online.
Finding memory addresses for Item counts is not working for me. I am no expert when it comes to CE so I will spend some time later reading up on different methods but as it stands now I have had no luck finding a way to edit item counts.
Quote Originally Posted by hiromatsu View Post
Finding memory addresses for Item counts is not working for me. I am no expert when it comes to CE so I will spend some time later reading up on different methods but as it stands now I have had no luck finding a way to edit item counts.
I think it will work like if you have 5 keys search 5 keys use and lose 1 then do 4 in the next search. It might work but I can't test im not at home :/
UPDATE: I'm still not banned. Don't go overboard with BP although I doubt even when you do, you'd get banned.
Posts 1–15 of 72 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?