Thanks

CE Money Glitch. Will it get me banned?

I want to know if CE is safe anymore I used it a while ago and it was just fine. I'm not sure if it is safe to use anymore. Should I only use in small increments? Also is anyone currently working on new tables (since the new update came out)?

Thanks
    It was never safe. Also, it's the money and rp you get using CE that makes marks your account as suspicious.

It may just work like "GTAV finds suspicious files in folder - marks account - if stats are abnormal-> ban."
    For CE: "GTAV doesn't find suspicious files - doesn't mark account - player uses cheats - stats are abnormal - it somehow gets noticed -> ban"

So no, not safe. Unless you only do stuff that doesn't damage your stats. That is, no money cheats, no rp cheats, no items, weapons, vehicles whatsoever.

EDIT: Evidence time. Ask a banned person what they used. The honest ones will tell you they did above stuff. The others will say they didn't.
    Last edited by Kageyami; 07-12-2016 at 08:52 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lilherme00 View Post
    I want to know if CE is safe anymore I used it a while ago and it was just fine. I'm not sure if it is safe to use anymore. Should I only use in small increments? Also is anyone currently working on new tables (since the new update came out)?
    It's safe but don't use anything other than money multiplier, and I never used RP multi. I used parachute, and race multiplier for two weeks. As of 7/13/16 today no ban so far. I did get ban once for a week, but I had used the god mode and edited my health from 350 to 500 which made me survive more shots. Rock* use your cloud saves and spots and discrepancies no matter how small on your character. They will also spot anything weird in the scripts during your solo/none-solo session.....so no speed hack at anytime. Don't edit anything on the world, like time weather and even events. Never used unlocks on items even on solo sessions.

When I use race money multi, I start with two laps on the race and at 5 on CE multi. The reason for this because some races are long and if you set it too high, your reward money will be over 100k. Rock* will see that and flag your account for a review. So start with 5 on the multiplier setting, see the results and then change it to 10-15-20 so on and so on. I also never do the same race more than 5 times just to make sure Rock* don't get too suspicious. Parachute though I use 500 on the CE multi and do the same thing like in the races. Use your common sense when using CE and NEVER GET TOO GREEDY. I had my account for over two years and I don't plan of getting ban after working so hard on my characters.
    Last edited by Zaftran; 07-13-2016 at 04:38 AM.

Thanks
    First answer basically answered the question marked solved and closed