WTSWTS Fortras and other Dragon souls WTS Flux WTS Materials and Chest

Posts 1–15 of 39 · Page 1 of 3
WTS Fortras and other Dragon souls WTS Flux WTS Materials and Chest
PAYPAL ONLY FOR MOST SERVICES RENDERED

Currently have Neon, Ancient, and Azulian. (Compete sets 100,100,40)
Fortras is also for sale. SOLD 2.2 Million
WTS Flux- $ 0.05 Per 1k 3 Million in stock
WTS Chaos Chest daily $0.09 (per chest)
WTS Leveling Service's and Packaged Deals (Price Discussed based on where you want the character to be)
WTS Large quaintys of Materials weekly for Paypal (I would like one person to purchase this weekly)
WTS My soul -.-
WTS Shadow Caches $ 0.02 (orders of 500 or more only)

PAYPAL ONLY FOR MOST SERVICES RENDERED

Some Rules

1. At any point and time I may refuse to trade with you before a deal has been struck.
2. All Prices posted here are final and anything discussed furthermore via skype will be listed as such. No haggle plox
3. I do not want to waste your time or mine, So please when we are talking and trying to come to a crossroads. Don't leave me hanging
4. I am here to make a deal
5. No hate, no profanity. Just business. <3s

Currently Looking For
Payment VIA Paypal and or Flux (for dragons)
Entertaining offers based on what you have




Add my Skype: r0uster
Leave a message



Thanks!
Proof provided.
Will do. Just need a few more post I assume
added on skype.
Added. Let me know
yes i am talking to you right now

- - - Updated - - -

+vouch was really quick and kind. even went first with me since i was more vouched. thanks you! will deal with again!
Will Be online most of today. Just add my skype and lets talk. Current img is what I have. Let me know if there is anything special
+vouch got my gear really fast and way cheaper than all the other guys!
Azulian Dragon Sold
NEW Fortras in stock
NEW Turtle Tank
Quote Originally Posted by r0uster View Post
Azulian Dragon Sold
NEW Fortras in stock
NEW Turtle Tank
interested in fortras, pm on here? ty!
im online ingame as well
Quote Originally Posted by piper1958 View Post
interested in fortras, pm on here? ty!
im online ingame as well
I do have the fortras in stock and I pmed you. Let me know
Vouch bought 220k and I went first and he was very legit!
Up and Running again Today. Will be on most of the day into the night. Fortras is still for sale as well as flux and chaos chest. Please feel free to message me.
Deleted do to not following rules. Will post in the right area
+vouch user gave me awesome gear for my dracolyte really cheap!
Posts 1–15 of 39 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?