Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post

My eyes hurt trying to read whatever you just said. Literally makes no sense.
    Makes no sense because you don't understand #DonaldTrumpProfilePicture

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
    I'm glad to hear something worked for you.

People's biggest fear with using drugs to treat psychological issues is that the patient will only feel better when high. Making them extremely addicted to whatever substance.
    The problem with those people, is that they think the chemicals in drugs are what help their depression.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ZippyZap View Post

I think the real reason they couldn't get to you is because you're deluded as fuck.
    I hope you get into a car accident and die, you worthless fuck. You literally have no idea what his life story is like, and you're over here assuming complete bullshit.
    Last edited by Minnesota Dabs; 07-14-2016 at 12:40 AM.
    Successful Trades: 52

Scammed Trades: 6

Vouch Profile!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Minnesota Dabs For This Useful Post:

%&Ursgart23__faf (07-14-2016),faphub (07-14-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post

Strong > Weak

OT:
    Depression isn't a real issue because there is no cure and there's many verities of it. Even talking to a professional can be a total waste of money (100$ or more for an hour), unless fully covered by insurance. There's no pills that can fix it, despite what commercials might tell you. At the end of the day it's up to the person suffering to fix their own issues within themselves. There's help, but there is no cure, so why consider it a problem instead of something normal most people go through?
    Well here you have it guys! Let's stop the decades of research because this man said it's not an issue!

You have no understanding of the research that goes into the study of the brain, so who are you to say it's not possible to find something that can stop depression?

Thanks
    Thank you for putting in time to make this thread.
    I haven't experienced either of these personally, but I've been a witness to what they can do to people. My Mum used to be abused by my dad (more emotionally than physically) and even after he was gone I could see how it changed her. She got help and after a few years, she is a lot better.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to wan For This Useful Post:

%&Ursgart23__faf (07-14-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Jay View Post

The problem with those people, is that they think the chemicals in drugs are what help their depression.

- - - Updated - - -

I hope you get into a car accident and die, you worthless fuck. You literally have no idea what his life story is like, and you're over here assuming complete bullshit.
    I don't blame them for becoming addicted and thinking that. Usually the ones that get addicted to substances are theoretically in the Mariana's Trench of mental health, if that makes sense.
    I'd just like to try show them that there's other ways to get better, the other ways are harder, but they're there.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cohen View Post
    Thank you for putting in time to make this thread.
    I haven't experienced either of these personally, but I've been a witness to what they can do to people. My Mum used to be abused by my dad (more emotionally than physically) and even after he was gone I could see how it changed her. She got help and after a few years, she is a lot better.
    That's okay, I'm sorry you had to go through that. I had something similar when I grew up. I'll spare you all the details but my mum began developing schizophrenia after I was born, and her mental health just went from bad to worse.

Anyways thank you for appreciating it. And I'm really glad to hear your mum improved.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to %&Ursgart23__faf For This Useful Post:

wan (07-14-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    I suffered from Generalized Anxiety Disorder for almost a year. It was awful, I even had suicidal thoughts but they made me feel even more anxious (that's how I knew it was all in my head). The best way to cope with anxiety is simply saying "Alright fuck it, whatever..." in your mind everytime some bad thought comes in your mind. It's important to know that whatever you do nothing can stop your mind from creating thoughts, however your thoughts have nothing to do with you! Most of them come as a chain result of emotions so if you feel bad you're gonna have bad thoughts most likely. However just don't give your thoughts more importance than they really have, so if you're doing something and your anxiety-thoughts trigger simply keep on doing what you were doing and ignore the thoughts (unless you were doing something potentially dangerous ofc).

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    @<a href="https://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=3662844" target="_blank">ArseneLupin</a>
    Fucking shut up. You know absolutely nothing about this topic.

@<a href="https://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=3275954" target="_blank">Dab1996426</a>
    Go fuck yourself, take your IQ of 3 and fuck a doorknob.
    @<a href="https://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=815335" target="_blank">Lunatic</a>
    Stop being a cunt; and research the topic before you make such claims.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ View Post
    I suffered from Generalized Anxiety Disorder for almost a year. It was awful, I even had suicidal thoughts but they made me feel even more anxious (that's how I knew it was all in my head). The best way to cope with anxiety is simply saying "Alright fuck it, whatever..." in your mind everytime some bad thought comes in your mind. It's important to know that whatever you do nothing can stop your mind from creating thoughts, however your thoughts have nothing to do with you! Most of them come as a chain result of emotions so if you feel bad you're gonna have bad thoughts most likely. However just don't give your thoughts more importance than they really have, so if you're doing something and your anxiety-thoughts trigger simply keep on doing what you were doing and ignore the thoughts (unless you were doing something potentially dangerous ofc).
    Keep in mind that everyone deals with it differently so there is no 'best way', but thank you for trying to support people.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mister J View Post
    @Snoppy will this help depression
    https://i.imgur.com/9cYLMek.gifv
    Hahaha if only it was that easy

But exercise has been proven to generally improve mental health.
    Last edited by %&Ursgart23__faf; 07-14-2016 at 01:37 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    This is a good word of advise.
    Hi

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by moose View Post
    In complete honesty, depression in my own eyes is very serious enough to those that go through it, it's not just feeling sad and alone, it's literally as if you're an empty lifeless person (from my own experience). I deal with it for the sake of others, but if the opportunity was given, I wouldn't hesitate to take my life.
    Man, i literally feel the same way sometimes too, your not alone man, don't give in.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Really great thread amazing info.I consider my self really anxious as a person and i try to fight it as much as possible.Thanks once again for sharing this its really helpful!

Quote Originally Posted by Deity View Post
    Love this guy - Best designs around!
    Quote Originally Posted by Otisホ View Post
    + rep ,That guy is a god, i just told him what i want, and he did it as i said.Same idea was in my mind, thanks !
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley_cole23199 View Post
    +1 Vouch

Made me the sickest logo for business, definitely going to be doing future business with him, by far the best graphics designer I've used on mpgh so far!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by rop89 View Post
    Love this guy! So chill, done an amazing job on my thread and also offer free edits? What more could you ask for! THe price was basically nothing! GOing to get him to my avatar and signature soon!

VOUCH+
    Quote Originally Posted by Heinchein View Post
    +1 for this guy, make me a logo in 2 hours ! +++ Perfect
    Quote Originally Posted by Nice View Post
    Vouch, great designs for an affordable price. Would recommend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endl3ss View Post
    voch he made me some amazing thread work!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by nick9185GR View Post
    Really great thread amazing info.I consider my self really anxious as a person and i try to fight it as much as possible.Thanks once again for sharing this its really helpful!
    No worries, take care.

hanging from ya girls ceiling fan whaddup
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
    No worries, take care.
    Definitely a fan of your threads Snoop, even though no one really appreciates them to the extent that they deserve, doesn't stop you
    bonk

17. The Following User Says Thank You to moose For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by moose View Post
    Definitely a fan of your threads Snoop, even though no one really appreciates them to the extent that they deserve, doesn't stop you
    I'm glad you appreciate them. It does mean a lot receiving feedback like that.

I don't mind that they don't get lots of recognition; just as long as someone benefits from them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by faphub View Post
    Man, i literally feel the same way sometimes too, your not alone man, don't give in.
    Message me if you need anything.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to %&Ursgart23__faf For This Useful Post:

faphub (07-14-2016),moose (07-14-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    The message you have entered is too short.
    Last edited by Dajackle115; 07-14-2016 at 01:19 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister J View Post
    @Snoopy but alot of the times when people use video games as a suppresion they also sometimes get mad at the game
    Very true.

Premium Member since : 01-19-2016

Contributor : 02-27-2016 - 11.09.2017

League of Legends Minion since : 08-24-2016

Counter Strike: Global Offensive Minion since : 12-29-2016

Steam Minion since : 02-11-2017

Resigned : 04-20-2017

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123