Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    殺す必要がある唯一のものは殺されるために準備され人 々である。
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by __Xen0 View Post
    There are 5 important patches:

1. The most obvious one in IW4SteamClient::OnLobbyCreated: patch the if-statement so that you get past the Steam Connect Failed message.
    2. IWSteamClient::OnLobbyEntered: patch another if statement so that you don't get the connect fail when you find a lobby
    3. Steam_Frame: this function is not needed and has to be patched so that you don't get kicked out of the lobby after a match ends
    4. Probably most important: Steam_IsInValidLobby: Make it return true.
    5. PartyHost_Frame: There is an if-statement almost at the beginning which compares Steam_GetSteamLobbyID() with partyData->steamLobbyID. This if-statement also has to be patched as it's always false.

And @Kid a, this is not what he meant and no, I don't use this.
    Jesus Christ, does IW even care about this game. Wow.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitokiri~ View Post

Jesus Christ, does IW even care about this game. Wow.
    Yeah. Pretty astounding honestly. It was way too easy.. You can even become the host if you spoof the lobby steam ID. With the right amount of effort, you could host lobbies in multiplayer without being signed into steam at all.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CamxxCore For This Useful Post:

chrillex (07-23-2016),Kid a (07-24-2016),s842891905 (07-23-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    well i got the bypass woring but i only finde one game and i cant join it

Thanks
    good work thanks!
    looking forward to hosting a lobby again

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Z View Post

It won't matter though because you can still play online with a VAC ban
    No shit sherlock, the tool is for bypassing VAC bans.

I'm talking about account-wide bans, bypassing a VAC ban is very much bannable, if you have an account with just MW2 on it then go for it, nothing to lose anyway.. but if you have a large library of games with a VAC ban it would be wise to not use this.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Interestings View Post
    No shit sherlock, the tool is for bypassing VAC bans.

I'm talking about account-wide bans, bypassing a VAC ban is very much bannable, if you have an account with just MW2 on it then go for it, nothing to lose anyway.. but if you have a large library of games with a VAC ban it would be wise to not use this.
    Can you provide a source?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kid a View Post
    Can you provide a source?
    "G. Restrictions on Use of Content and Services

You may not use the Content and Services for any purpose other than the permitted access to Steam and your Subscriptions, and to make personal, non-commercial use of your Subscriptions, except as otherwise permitted by this Agreement or applicable Subscription Terms. Except as otherwise permitted under this Agreement (including any Subscription Terms or Rules of Use), or under applicable law notwithstanding these restrictions, you may not, in whole or in part, copy, photocopy, reproduce, publish, distribute, translate, reverse engineer, derive source code from, modify, disassemble, decompile, create derivative works based on, or remove any proprietary notices or labels from the Content and Services or any software accessed via Steam without the prior consent, in writing, of Valve.

You are entitled to use the Content and Services for your own personal use, but you are not entitled to: (i) sell, grant a security interest in or transfer reproductions of the Content and Services to other parties in any way, nor to rent, lease or license the Content and Services to others without the prior written consent of Valve, except to the extent expressly permitted elsewhere in this Agreement (including any Subscription Terms or Rules of Use); (ii) host or provide matchmaking services for the Content and Services or emulate or redirect the communication protocols used by Valve in any network feature of the Content and Services, through protocol emulation, tunneling, modifying or adding components to the Content and Services, use of a utility program or any other techniques now known or hereafter developed, for any purpose including, but not limited to network play over the Internet, network play utilizing commercial or non-commercial gaming networks or as part of content aggregation networks, websites or services, without the prior written consent of Valve; or (iii) exploit the Content and Services or any of its parts for any commercial purpose, except as expressly permitted elsewhere in this Agreement (including any Subscription Terms or Rules of Use)."

This may not fit that 100%, but if I had to make an educated guess, Valve would consider it against their subscriber agreement.

As long as you don't draw attention to yourself on the game (Hacking) you most likely wouldn't get in trouble for it still, but I imagine if someone reports your steam profile for hacking and Steam goes and checks it and sees "Wait, this guy is banned on MW2, how the hell is he still connecting to the servers?", I couldn't imagine a scenario where you *wouldn't* get an account ban for this

Again, if you want to take the risk on your steam library you're more than welcome to but those who have large steam libraries may want to think twice before using this tool is all

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Interestings For This Useful Post:

chrillex (07-24-2016),Kid a (07-24-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Interestings View Post
    "G. Restrictions on Use of Content and Services

You may not use the Content and Services for any purpose other than the permitted access to Steam and your Subscriptions, and to make personal, non-commercial use of your Subscriptions, except as otherwise permitted by this Agreement or applicable Subscription Terms. Except as otherwise permitted under this Agreement (including any Subscription Terms or Rules of Use), or under applicable law notwithstanding these restrictions, you may not, in whole or in part, copy, photocopy, reproduce, publish, distribute, translate, reverse engineer, derive source code from, modify, disassemble, decompile, create derivative works based on, or remove any proprietary notices or labels from the Content and Services or any software accessed via Steam without the prior consent, in writing, of Valve.

You are entitled to use the Content and Services for your own personal use, but you are not entitled to: (i) sell, grant a security interest in or transfer reproductions of the Content and Services to other parties in any way, nor to rent, lease or license the Content and Services to others without the prior written consent of Valve, except to the extent expressly permitted elsewhere in this Agreement (including any Subscription Terms or Rules of Use); (ii) host or provide matchmaking services for the Content and Services or emulate or redirect the communication protocols used by Valve in any network feature of the Content and Services, through protocol emulation, tunneling, modifying or adding components to the Content and Services, use of a utility program or any other techniques now known or hereafter developed, for any purpose including, but not limited to network play over the Internet, network play utilizing commercial or non-commercial gaming networks or as part of content aggregation networks, websites or services, without the prior written consent of Valve; or (iii) exploit the Content and Services or any of its parts for any commercial purpose, except as expressly permitted elsewhere in this Agreement (including any Subscription Terms or Rules of Use)."

This may not fit that 100%, but if I had to make an educated guess, Valve would consider it against their subscriber agreement.

As long as you don't draw attention to yourself on the game (Hacking) you most likely wouldn't get in trouble for it still, but I imagine if someone reports your steam profile for hacking and Steam goes and checks it and sees "Wait, this guy is banned on MW2, how the hell is he still connecting to the servers?", I couldn't imagine a scenario where you *wouldn't* get an account ban for this

Again, if you want to take the risk on your steam library you're more than welcome to but those who have large steam libraries may want to think twice before using this tool is all
    Thanks for that. I think I'll avoid MW2 until something safer is around then as my Steam library is in the £1000s haha.

Thanks
    Son of bitch!!

Thanks
    Thanks for that. I think I'll avoid MW2 until something safer is around then as my Steam library is in the £1000s haha.
    You can always play on React IW4P, just make sure you play legit if you want to stick around on it

Thanks
    You are a son of bitch!!

Thanks
    Ok so, I start mw2 multiplayer. Open extreme injector and then inject the dll. No message comes up. I press "play" and it still says steam connect failed

EDIT: Extreme injector doesn't work so I tried Winject and I got the error code:

both injection-methods failed! (remoteloadlibrary and detourinjecting)
    PatchIWNet.dll -> iw4mp.exe
    Target is protected? err:0
    Last edited by repsej140; 07-24-2016 at 06:18 PM.

Thanks
    Wait, if you have a VAC are you able to play with friends in private servers or is that a no?

Thanks
    dont listen to this guy he is lying u can hack it without getting bann in other games this is crazy 5 years with mw2 liberation i didnt get banned in other games and ofc this dll is nothing vs mw2 liberation .

17. The Following User Says Thank You to kakoskakos2 For This Useful Post:

Kid a (07-26-2016)

Thanks
    Why this? I'm have C++ 2015 x86 and x64
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    Screenshot_1.png  

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast