Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by [A]CE View Post
    If you want me to respond to every single photo, that's easy but a human who has IQ level that is over 1 don't need anything to understand what is happening.

- - - Updated - - -

What an idiot? he thinks that Americans didn't kill anyone before, lol!
    I won't give you a picture of an American holding head of other human, I will give you a picture where America and Russia are deleting Syria completely.

We kill our enemies, but not our own people. Muslims kill their own people more than they kill their enemies.

This is why my country is a super power and yours is not. In-fact, this is why your country is becoming nothing as we speak.
    Last edited by Lunatic; 07-27-2016 at 10:33 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post

We kill our enemies, but not our own people. Muslims kill their own people more than they kill their enemies.

This is why my country is a super power and yours is not. In-fact, this is why our country is becoming nothing as we speak.
    Over 657 people were killed by police this year alone.

In 2015 over 102 UNARMED black people were killed by police.

This year alone in Chicago there has been over 374 murders.

Nearly 15,000 people murdered in the US each year.

Your country isn't powerful because the people don't kill each others, that's the most irrelevant conclusion you've ever made.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    shitpost

Thanks

Christianity is not compatible with the US Constitution if that's what saying Sharia law isnt implies.

Every post you make is a shit post, you refuse to agree when you lose an argument. In a logical debate when you lose you admit defeat, you just continue acting like a retard.

Thanks

It's ok Lunatic, I understand what's happening to you, either you're fucking stupid as shit, or just fucking stupid as shit. You are probably also FUCKED in the head because you're comparing the USA to an entire religion which is fucking ABSURD. I honestly don't even know why people respect you on MPGH when you are this fucking narrow-minded. You insulted [A]CE's country which is being destroyed by Assad (the dictator, just making sure knowing you) who is backed by Russia, care to explain how Islam is controlling this situation? This is a corrupt leader who fucked the country, which allowed ISIS to come in. Also, let's take a look at GDP growth rate (mostly 2015 as it states on the table) and how the USA has a 2.40, while countries like Morocco (4.90), Pakistan (5.00), Qatar (4.70), U.A.E (3.00), Turkey (3.00) and a lot more.. Judging by your lack of conscience and knowledge you're probably like, "But Ace, what does the economy have to do with the growth of the country?!" Let me teach you a little bit of history, economic growth = political stability, go on and compare those countries to the growth of the USA. You you keep switching your target from country to religion, at first, you were insulting ISLAM as a whole, then you moved on to insulting [A]CE's country and saying it was becoming nothing as you spoke, you can't bounce back and forth buddy, There are multiple Islamic countries on the rise that are growing much faster than the USA, take a look at those stats I showed you. Go ahead, reply to me with some more shitty pictures generalising muslims and escaping from ACTUALLY responding. You disgust me.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...DP_growth_rate
    Last edited by AceWizz; 07-27-2016 at 02:07 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to AceWizz For This Useful Post:

Ace (07-27-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

This is why my country is a super power and yours is not. In-fact, this is why your country is becoming nothing as we speak.

If you kill Syrian people because you consider them enemies, then we should kill you because you are "real enemies". Didn't understand that? Ask Trump he will explain.
    History
    Member - 12 June 2016 - N/A

Premium Member - 14 August 2016 - N/A
    News Force Sports News - 17 September 2016 - 24 July 2017
    Premium Seller - 23 September 2016 - N/A

News Force Gaming News - 24 July 2017
    STILL ALIVE!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

If you kill Syrian people because you consider them enemies, then we should kill you because you are "real enemies". Didn't understand that? Ask Trump he will explain.
    Yes, I understand that. That's why we are trying our best not to take any of your refugees.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AceWizz View Post
    It's ok Lunatic, I understand what's happening to you, either you're fucking stupid as shit, or just fucking stupid as shit. You are probably also FUCKED in the head because you're comparing the USA to an entire religion which is fucking ABSURD. I honestly don't even know why people respect you on MPGH when you are this fucking narrow-minded. You insulted [A]CE's country which is being destroyed by Assad (the dictator, just making sure knowing you) who is backed by Russia, care to explain how Islam is controlling this situation? This is a corrupt leader who fucked the country, which allowed ISIS to come in. Also, let's take a look at GDP growth rate (mostly 2015 as it states on the table) and how the USA has a 2.40, while countries like Morocco (4.90), Pakistan (5.00), Qatar (4.70), U.A.E (3.00), Turkey (3.00) and a lot more.. Judging by your lack of conscience and knowledge you're probably like, "But Ace, what does the economy have to do with the growth of the country?!" Let me teach you a little bit of history, economic growth = political stability, go on and compare those countries to the growth of the USA. You you keep switching your target from country to religion, at first, you were insulting ISLAM as a whole, then you moved on to insulting [A]CE's country and saying it was becoming nothing as you spoke, you can't bounce back and forth buddy, There are multiple Islamic countries on the rise that are growing much faster than the USA, take a look at those stats I showed you. Go ahead, reply to me with some more shitty pictures generalising muslims and escaping from ACTUALLY responding. You disgust me.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...DP_growth_rate
    Can't compare tiny growing economies to an already grown one. The rates of growth will be different, duh.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

Yes, I understand that. That's why we are trying our best not to take any of your refugees.

- - - Updated - - -

Can't compare tiny growing economies to an already grown one. The rates of growth will be different, duh.
    LMAO, USA is full of foreign citizens... USA is known for that. Saying that Muslims or Arabs are not accepted means you are racist. You don't want refugees ? Stop fucking our country, why destroying it for no reason and saying that we should never get near to USA. Go to Trump please, he will teach you and you will get a small loan of million dollars.
    History

STILL ALIVE!

Thanks

LMAO, USA is full of foreign citizens... USA is known for that. Saying that Muslims or Arabs are not accepted means you are racist. You don't want refugees ? Stop fucking our country, why destroying it for no reason and saying that we should never get near to USA. Go to Trump please, he will teach you and you will get a small loan of million dollars.
    Canada does a much better work with foreigners than the US. Didn't Canada take some Syrian refugee's a while back?
    nice.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealMakan View Post

Canada does a much better work with foreigners than the US. Didn't Canada take some Syrian refugee's a while back?
    Yes, Canada did and a lot of countries did, but that doesn't mean destroying our country. The reasons are war reasons so Russia and USA can test their new weapons.
    History

STILL ALIVE!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    As long as they don't cause trouble like the extremist, then they're fine.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Do you not see the purified hypocrisy you spew?
    If Isis ever read the Quran they would know.

I've got alot of friends that are Muslim and it's clearly written in the Quran that killing and stuff pretty much everything that's bad is strictly forbidden.

Those terrorists are abusing the name of the Islam for power.

Considering everyone a Muslim that screams Allahu Akbar while doing things that are strictly forbidden in the Quran doesn't make sense to me. If i enter your home with an AK-47 screaming shalom l'chaim would that mean that i'm a Jewish Terrorist or what?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenLabel View Post
    If i enter your home with an AK-47 screaming shalom l'chaim would that mean that i'm a Jewish Terrorist or what?
    Yes, that'd make you a Jewish terrorists. However, they aren't doing that are they? But your people are.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Yes, that'd make you a Jewish terrorists. However, they aren't doing that are they? But your people are.
    Oh really? How do you know they are not? Just because you watch FOX News? And they don't give you that information over there or what :O?

https://theintercep*****m/2016/06/06/...witnesses-say/

Not with an AK-47 but rather M16's and Snipers fighting against a country without an Army.

There are dozen of videos you can look them up yourself. Those monsters would be considered Jewish Terrorists right? Killing innocent people raping them stealing their land & homes? hmmm crazy.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenLabel View Post
    Oh really? How do you know they are not? Just because you watch FOX News? And they don't give you that information over there or what :O?

https://theintercep*****m/2016/06/06/...witnesses-say/

Not with an AK-47 but rather M16's and Snipers fighting against a country without an Army.

There are dozen of videos you can look them up yourself. Those monsters would be considered Jewish Terrorists right? Killing innocent people raping them stealing their land & homes? hmmm crazy.
    Muslims, Jews, Christians, what's the difference? They're all subhumans.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast