Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cohen View Post
    The majority of Muslims are peaceful and should be treated as such; their actions speak louder than the book they worship. Just like Christians, the Muslims who are moderate cherry pick from their holy book to follow the things they think are good, and leave the things that are bad.My views on the religion are different; the religion is dark, evil and barbaric. It has been that since day 1, and it won't change. Denying the bad of your religion (no matter the religion) does nothing but shows your willful ignorance on the matter.

Muslims are more prone to being violent because of their religion because it hasn't adapted to Western views as well as other religions have (mainly Christianity). It doesn't make all Muslims bad, most of them are not bad at all. However, there are a lot more terrible Muslims that support killing gays and murdering people who disagree with their beliefs than people from any other religion. But there are more violent and terrible people that follow Islam than any other religion. People need to stop being so scared to talk about religion and religious extremism, talking about problems is how they get solved.

I agree with you and that not every muslim is bad

Thanks
    I completely disagree with you. Since you think that Islam is a barbaric and violent religion, I'm assuming you watched, or read articles/videos using multiple verses from the Quran about violence and beheading people and etc. I recommend that you take a little of your time to read the following page; en.wikipedia(dot)org/wiki/Quran_and_violence
    Those verses were based off of war, and that page will explain everything. If you take a look at previous comments, some people are no different. For example this mongoloid "They are disgusting animals that should be tortured and shot.". Every single muslim I met in my life has been against ISIS. ISIS uses islam as an excuse to murder mass, they are on another level of extremism. Just like the Nazis.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    nazi guy x)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post

KKK hasn't killed even a 1% of the amount of people ISIS have, so don't even try comparing those two shit groups together. They aren't the same tier of terrorist whatsoever. Out of all religions, Islam has produced the MOST modern day radicals. 11 countries that revolve around your religion still execute gay people for being gay. Nuff said, fuck outta here.

You little bronze age acting morons will never have any real power in this modern world. A war on your shit religion isn't even necessary, as you all kill each other anyways.
    I really don't appreciate what you said and for someone who seems so popular on MPGH, I really expected you to be respectful. The reason why Islamic radicals have caused so many attacks is because Islam is the fastest growing religion, and also the second largest religion on earth, and also, the countries that contain all these muslims are FUCKED because of all the revolutions that have occurred (Arab spring) which means that there is a lack of control and it's basically a playground for ISIS and other organisations. I am not against gays, but the Torah, Bible, and the Quran are indeed against them, but some countries just haven't adapted to modern day's beliefs, just like Saudi Arabia. I see that you are very angry at Islam because of what is happening, but you are basing your beliefs off of a minority in the religion. You support Trump so I don't expect you to understand shit about tolerance or anything like that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by AceWizz View Post
    I really don't appreciate what you said and for someone who seems so popular on MPGH, I really expected you to be respectful. The reason why Islamic radicals have caused so many attacks is because Islam is the fastest growing religion, and also the second largest religion on earth, and also, the countries that contain all these muslims are FUCKED because of all the revolutions that have occurred (Arab spring) which means that there is a lack of control and it's basically a playground for ISIS and other organisations. I am not against gays, but the Torah, Bible, and the Quran are indeed against them, but some countries just haven't adapted to modern day's beliefs, just like Saudi Arabia. I see that you are very angry at Islam because of what is happening, but you are basing your beliefs off of a minority in the religion. You support Trump so I don't expect you to understand shit about tolerance or anything like that.
    Actually, radicals are the majority of your religion:

Can't argue with statistics^

The problem is your religion is splitting, but not fast or clear enough. Your "peaceful" people aren't doing anything to separate from the majority, which are sadly radicals. No one can tell the difference between these two supposedly separate groups, so stop complaining that we treat them as one. I couldn't care less what those FICTIONAL books say about being gay, but if you believe any of it, please kill yourself, as that mentality is pure cancer. Living life by a book that old or forcing someone else to live their life by it is not only wrong, but flat out moronic. I don't care that it's the fastest growing religion, as that doesn't make it a good religion, but proves it's forcing people to convert and obey.

I'm not angry because I'm scared of ISIS or Islam, but because I cannot do anything for the innocent people who are being slaughtered by your religion for things as simple as a wife dishonoring her husband or someone just being gay. So yea, don't be mad we treat people with these beliefs the same as we'd treat a fucking monkey. It's your job not to fall into the caveman/monkey stereotype created for these terrorists. It's not our job to determine which one of you is good or bad, especially not while all this chaos is going on. IT'S YOUR JOB to make a clear distinction between good and radical Muslim's within your shit religion before it's too late and a new war starts because we all know who's winning, Murica. Again, stop acting like an oblivious victim and do something about these radicals within your faith before shit really hits the fan.

- - - Updated - - -

I completely disagree with you. Since you think that Islam is a barbaric and violent religion, I'm assuming you watched, or read articles/videos using multiple verses from the Quran about violence and beheading people and etc. I recommend that you take a little of your time to read the following page; en.wikipedia(dot)org/wiki/Quran_and_violence
    Those verses were based off of war, and that page will explain everything. If you take a look at previous comments, some people are no different. For example this mongoloid "They are disgusting animals that should be tortured and shot.". Every single muslim I met in my life has been against ISIS. ISIS uses islam as an excuse to murder mass, they are on another level of extremism. Just like the Nazis.
    Your shit religion hasn't done one good thing for humanity. In-fact it's killed more people than it's ever saved. I'm done arguing with a delusional person who believes there's an all knowing power that gives a single fuck about their life.

P.S Let me know if you want to see the 500+ beheading videos I have archived. They scream allah snakbar in each one of them too.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lunatic For This Useful Post:

TheSuperSage (07-29-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Yes, Muslims are evil. The book they worship is evil. If they don't understand what they worship, but still worship it, they are stupid and don't deserve sympathy.
    Typical Trump supporter. Every single verse you mentioned here are taken out of context and LITERALLY the verses behind it, talks about the whole story. This is some stupid shit. Because I can make you look like a fool right now if I mentioned the verses behind them, but I'll leave it for you to find out. As a Muslim, I'm so freakin evil. xDDDD

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    Typical Trump supporter. Every single verse you mentioned here are taken out of context and LITERALLY the verses behind it, talks about the whole story. This is some stupid shit. Because I can make you look like a fool right now if I mentioned the verses behind them, but I'll leave it for you to find out. As a Muslim, I'm so freakin evil. xDDDD
    ''As a Muslim, I'm so freakin evil.'' We dont know. As stated its not our job figure out if you are or not.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to G_spawn For This Useful Post:

Lunatic (07-22-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    As I already said, In our out of context it means what it means. Please do share, as I know you can't defend them. Also, if you are Muslim, there's a high probability of you being an evil piece of shit, you're right about that.

Thanks

Please do share, as I know you can't defend them. Also, if you are Muslim, there's a high probability of you being an evil piece of shit, you're right about that.
    Savage at its best

12. The Following User Says Thank You to G_spawn For This Useful Post:

Lunatic (07-22-2016)

Thanks

As I already said, In our out of context it means what it means. Please do share, as I know you can't defend them. Also, if you are Muslim, there's a high probability of you being an evil piece of shit, you're right about that.
    I understand your viewpoint, but you also need to understand that if you're trying to distinguish between an evil muslim and a good muslim doesn't mean that you can be a douchebag to all muslims. I really want "Murica" to "win" against ISIS but it doesn't seem like it's going to happen anytime soon. It's quite easy to insult Americans just as it is to insult Arabs, or Muslims or whatever. It really doesn't make sense to me, you want peace and for the radical muslims to stop killing innocent lives, yet you're here harassing not only muslims, but religions-by-the-book in general (which trust me, isn't helping at all). I'm 16 years old so I can't do shit, but one thing that weirds me out is that I have no idea where they get those statistics from (radicalist video thing) because every single muslim that I've met so far and that I've asked this question to, is disgusted by the actions of ISIS. I would argue day and night about the verses of violence in the Quran but I'm not qualified enough for it. Goodbyes

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Muslim is a race not religious, Quran is religions not a race, stop confusing one thing from another.

Muslims aren't bad people, they are forced to live by some old stupid book which makes them obey to some old book, same goes to the other religious books...
    Reputation power: 57
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Thanks
    How can I delete this post? I can't find the delete button.
    Last edited by AceWizz; 07-23-2016 at 09:45 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Can't argue with statistics^
    When the stats are blatantly misrepresented in a video to demonize 1.6 billion people. You can.

Here we go again with this video, Republicans love this video because it's goes along with their anti-Islam agenda. Too bad right wingers don't actually use statistics with context Am I right?

https://www.politifac*****m/punditfact...-are-radicals/

Here is a nice read completely destroying his entire argument because of course, he lied to make it seem like every muslim is bad. Get your head out of your ass because out of every post I've seen you make you have yet to present an argument that can't be destroyed in a single google search. HATE TO BREAK IT TO YOU, BUT MOST OF THESE GUYS ARE SPREADING PROPAGANDA TO FURTHER THEIR BULLSHIT RHETORIC.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not angry because I'm scared of ISIS or Islam, but because I cannot do anything for the innocent people who are being slaughtered by your religion for things as simple as a wife dishonoring her husband or someone just being gay. So yea, don't be mad we treat people with these beliefs the same as we'd treat a fucking monkey. It's your job not to fall into the caveman/monkey stereotype created for these terrorists. It's not our job to determine which one of you is good or bad, especially not while all this chaos is going on. IT'S YOUR JOB to make a clear distinction between good and radical Muslim's within your shit religion before it's too late and a new war starts because we all know who's winning, Murica. Again, stop acting like an oblivious victim and do something about these radicals within your faith before shit really hits the fan.
    The most ironic thing about this post is that the U.S military is responsible for more citizen murders than any other country in the world combined. That's why developed nations are targets for terrorists, they use your same bullshit fucking logic. It's not their job to find the one who really attacked their country, they just group up all white people as evil and attack them.

Do you not know history? Do you not realize that the US and Britain instigated this to all happen? But who cares, Murica.

P.s Youre a fucking idiot who will never present a good debate point.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post

When the stats are blatantly misrepresented in a video to demonize 1.6 billion people. You can.

Here we go again with this video, Republicans love this video because it's goes along with their anti-Islam agenda. Too bad right wingers don't actually use statistics with context Am I right?

https://www.politifac*****m/punditfact...-are-radicals/

Here is a nice read completely destroying his entire argument because of course, he lied to make it seem like every muslim is bad. Get your head out of your ass because out of every post I've seen you make you have yet to present an argument that can't be destroyed in a single google search. HATE TO BREAK IT TO YOU, BUT MOST OF THESE GUYS ARE SPREADING PROPAGANDA TO FURTHER THEIR BULLSHIT RHETORIC.

- - - Updated - - -

The most ironic thing about this post is that the U.S military is responsible for more citizen murders than any other country in the world combined. That's why developed nations are targets for terrorists, they use your same bullshit fucking logic. It's not their job to find the one who really attacked their country, they just group up all white people as evil and attack them.

Do you not know history? Do you not realize that the US and Britain instigated this to all happen? But who cares, Murica.

P.s Youre a fucking idiot who will never present a good debate point.

According to your own words, polls don't lie. Also, I don't see how supporting Honor killings or strict islamic law could ever be taken out of context? Please explain, as I bet you can't and are just talking out of your butt-hurt ass.

- - - Updated - - -

I would argue day and night about the verses of violence in the Quran but I'm not qualified enough for it. Goodbyes
    You can't defend your religion or it's violent views, as predicted. It's really pathetic that you worship something you either don't understand or won't admit to knowing about. You are either blind or evil and I wish you luck and peace in the middle east.

- - - Updated - - -

How can I delete this post? I can't find the delete button.
    You have to contact the minion of this section and request it to be archived, as MPGH doesn't delete threads.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

According to your own words, polls don't lie. Also, I don't see how supporting Honor killings or strict islamic law could ever be taken out of context? Please explain, as I bet you can't and are just talking out of your butt-hurt ass.

- - - Updated - - -

You can't defend your religion or it's violent views, as predicted. It's really pathetic that you worship something you either don't understand or won't admit to knowing about. You are either blind or evil and I wish you luck and peace in the middle east.

- - - Updated - - -

You have to contact the minion of this section and request it to be archived, as MPGH doesn't delete threads.
    Are you fucked in the head? Did you even take the time to read my post? The main point of that video is stating that the majority of Muslim countries are radicalists. That link I provided deconstructs the manipulation he was doing with the stats. Literally would take one number of a whole different question and change it to fit his narrative.

Are you able to read?

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast