Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I can understand the BLM movement , however what pisses me off an so unnecessary is how they need to protest on airport roads and blocking traffic fucking annoying

3. The Following User Says Thank You to nafabrown69 For This Useful Post:

Voucher (08-22-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post

99% of the videos you were talking about were 100% justified, making your point not only invalid, but a flat out lie. Have a great day, idiot.
    The video in the OP is justified? On what grounds? The man had his hands up and there was 0 threat level.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    The video in the OP is justified? On what grounds? The man had his hands up and there was 0 threat level.
    Wow, one fucking video. Such wow. Great outrage.

Thanks

Wow, one fucking video. Such wow. Great outrage.
    Troll or dismissive ignorance.

There is several videos of officers shooting blacks for the sole reason they are black and they appears to be a threat to them, not only because of society but because of how they are trained. Argue blacks are more likely, that's just because we've established this discrimination of them let alone the political isolation for generations.

Stop being a fucking idiot and think things through, if you can't do that then you really shouldn't spread your fucking ignorant opinion about politics anywhere. Go learn a few things then you might have a valid point. You might as well be a 12 year old who has no idea about politics, you have a lot to learn in general based on your posts.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Troll or dismissive ignorance.

There is several videos of officers shooting blacks for the sole reason they are black and they appears to be a threat to them, not only because of society but because of how they are trained. Argue blacks are more likely, that's just because we've established this discrimination of them let alone the political isolation for generations.

Stop being a fucking idiot and think things through, if you can't do that then you really shouldn't spread your fucking ignorant opinion about politics anywhere. Go learn a few things then you might have a valid point. You might as well be a 12 year old who has no idea about politics, you have a lot to learn in general based on your posts.

They do the same to white people, hispanic people, asian people, middle east people, etc... The fuck is your point? Oh yea, you don't have one.

Thanks

They do the same to white people, hispanic people, asian people, middle east people, etc... The fuck is your point? Oh yea, you don't have one.

Fred Hampton 12/4/69 - US Government.

Do your fucking research you ignorant mentally retarded traditionalist. You apparently don't know a god damn thing about the reality based world we live in.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Black lives matter. Even if the KKK wanted to sabotage the rally of BLM in Hampton, it won't affect the belief of people. Freedom and justice towards all gender is what we are made for, not discriminating a certain type. Just because some people might not appreciate the BLM campaigns doesn't mean that it's not important. The majority of people around the globe agree that black lives do in fact matter. What happened to your sense of humanity? Where is your dignity and respect towards black people? If you were black, and white citizens decide to start the 1970's again, how would you feel? Stop being so ignorant, Lunatic. You think that extrajudicial killing of black people is okay? The fuck is wrong with people these days? Do you have no empathy? It's intergenerational, being racist to black people. There are black families in this world as well.

"Since the acquittal of Trayvon Martin’s killer in 2013 and the killing of Michael Brown in Ferguson, Missouri, in 2014, the phrase “black lives matter” has become a rallying cry for a new chapter in the long black freedom struggle."

To you, do black lives matter more than white lives? In any form or shape, they deserve a fair hearing. I understand that lot's of whites don't like blacks, since they thin they're "dangerous". 83.2% of all blacks have significantly clean records, while only 64.5% of whites have clean records. Does statistics prove nothing to you, Lunatic? 55% of all crime that happened during the year 2015 was caused by a gang of whites, or singular people. The majority of crimes are from whites. So then why are black people inferior to whites? What makes them so much better?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyjoejohn View Post
    Black lives matter. Even if the KKK wanted to sabotage the rally of BLM in Hampton, it won't affect the belief of people. Freedom and justice towards all gender is what we are made for, not discriminating a certain type. Just because some people might not appreciate the BLM campaigns doesn't mean that it's not important. The majority of people around the globe agree that black lives do in fact matter. What happened to your sense of humanity? Where is your dignity and respect towards black people? If you were black, and white citizens decide to start the 1970's again, how would you feel? Stop being so ignorant, Lunatic. You think that extrajudicial killing of black people is okay? The fuck is wrong with people these days? Do you have no empathy? It's intergenerational, being racist to black people. There are black families in this world as well.

"Since the acquittal of Trayvon Martin’s killer in 2013 and the killing of Michael Brown in Ferguson, Missouri, in 2014, the phrase “black lives matter” has become a rallying cry for a new chapter in the long black freedom struggle."

To you, do black lives matter more than white lives? In any form or shape, they deserve a fair hearing. I understand that lot's of whites don't like blacks, since they thin they're "dangerous". 83.2% of all blacks have significantly clean records, while only 64.5% of whites have clean records. Does statistics prove nothing to you, Lunatic? 55% of all crime that happened during the year 2015 was caused by a gang of whites, or singular people. The majority of crimes are from whites. So then why are black people inferior to whites? What makes them so much better?
    You're missing the point of IT IS NOT MY PROBLEM. I will treat anyone causing violence and chaos as a terrorist, no matter their supposed cause.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    So you would treat any white that is causing violence in the society, and mark them as a terrorist? What kind of shit logic is that?
    @Lunatic

Thanks

You're missing the point of IT IS NOT MY PROBLEM. I will treat anyone causing violence and chaos as a terrorist, no matter their supposed cause.
    How do you plan on treating the government as a terrorist?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyjoejohn View Post
    So you would treat any white that is causing violence in the society, and mark them as a terrorist? What kind of shit logic is that?
    @Lunatic
    Yes, anyone who is causing any type of chaos for no reason, is a fucking terrorist. Don't even try making this about race, as there's dumb fucks of every culture, you're proof of that.

Protest in the streets and block traffic, you get run over and arrested.

Protest via violence, you either get killed or arrested if lucky.

Get over it, this is the real world, not a fucking video game.

- - - Updated - - -

How do you plan on treating the government as a terrorist?
    You can't blame the government as a whole, there has to be a specific group or person within it to blame. Otherwise you're just talking out of your ass and generalizing again.

Thanks

Yes, anyone who is causing any type of chaos for no reason, is a fucking terrorist. Don't even try making this about race, as there's dumb fucks of every culture, you're proof of that.

Protest in the streets and block traffic, you get run over and arrested.

Protest via violence, you either get killed or arrested if lucky.

Get over it, this is the real world, not a fucking video game.

- - - Updated - - -

You can't blame the government as a whole, there has to be a specific group or person within it to blame. Otherwise you're just talking out of your ass and generalizing again.
    So I can't blame burger king for leaving our country to avoid fucking taxes? REALLY? IS THAT WHAT YOU THINK?

I have to instead blame the majority share holder of the company, even if they aren't the person(s) who ultimately made the decision?

absolutely fucking ridiculous, I honestly am severely doubting you are even eligible to vote this election...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    So I Can't Blame Burger King For Leaving Our Country To Avoid Fucking Taxes? REALLY? IS THAT WHAT YOU THINK?
    You'd direct the blame towards Daniel S. Schwartz (The CEO), not Burger King as a whole, nor their workers earning a wage within it.

Saying the government causes crime, is as useful as me saying there's racism in the world. It doesn't do ANYTHING, but make me look like a complaining retard. There has to be someone to blame or a group of people to blame. There's never a reason to blame an entire organization that 99% of didn't have anything to do with what you're complaining about like a little bitch.
    Last edited by Lunatic; 08-18-2016 at 10:10 PM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Lunatic For This Useful Post:

Voucher (08-22-2016)

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast