Threaded View

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    ~snip~
    Everything you are referencing will be in the thread I am working on. I probably won't have it done by tonight, sometime this week most likely.

Other then that, my personal life is none of your concern. You are assuming I don't have friendships or a relationship, and you continue to claim I am a kid when in reality I am almost 20-years-old. Being that you are seemingly so interested in my age, my birthday is October 4th, 1996. So now you are aware I am not a child, but a young adult. Happy now?

Also, in regards to you calling people with low post counts or a recent join date "plebs". That in itself shows what kind of a person you are in reality. Regardless, I have tens-of-thousands of post on various other forums, and the old account that I lost on here was created in 2011 so I was most likely apart of this community before you were, assuming "dab" is your first and only account.

Also In Regards To Your Profile Comment, Pseudo Intellect Means You Have To Literally Establish Some Sort Of Intelligence For It To Be Faked... This Literally Fucking Means I Displayed Genuine Intellect Towards You, And You Acknowledged It, But Then Disregarded It As "Worthless".
    No, it defines you as a fake intellect. Also known as someone that attempts to come across as smart yet in reality they are stupid or an idiot.

As I Said 3 Times Before, This Is Psychological Projection. You're Aware Of Your Faults But Are Choosing To Disbelieve Them. You By Definition Cannot Be More Stupid. This Is Exactly Why I Claim You're A Child, You're Displaying Extremely Immature Conduct. Pleb.
    I am not aware of any faults of mine in regards to this argument because there are none. I also don't care what you "claim", because in reality your assertion of me being a child is false. Also again with the pleb, please. You are actually acting like an upset 12-year-old for fucks sake.
    Last edited by CYBERPVNK; 09-06-2016 at 04:12 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CYBERPVNK For This Useful Post:

PTMartin (09-06-2016),Voucher (09-08-2016)