WTSSelling Overwatch origins edition+ rainbow six siege

Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
Selling Overwatch origins edition+ rainbow six siege
Hello,I'm selling 2games:


-Overwatch ORIGINS EDITION

-Rainbow Six Siege on UPLAY.

Both of those accounts have 2step verification on my phone.


Prices are simple.

If you buy both of the games together it Will cost you 40$

If you buy individual it Will cost you:

-Overwatch 30$

-Rainbow Six Siege 15$

I am accepting only Bitcoin so that means no paypal or any other payment methods.



About games:

Overwatch: 5legendaries that came with origins edition,i unboxed couple of legendaries myself.

Account is lvl 32,and rank 43 on competitive season1

Rainbow Six Siege: Level 15.

Skype:jan.repas1 add me to discuss or pm me here in forums.


Edit:

We use middleman or you go first,I am not going first.

Proof:
h t t p : / / p r n t s c r . c o m / b w k 7 h o

h t t p : / / p r n t s c r . c o m / b w k 8 3 8

h t t p : / / p r n t s c r . c o m / b w k 8 k d

h t t p : / / p r n t s c r . c o m / b w k 9 3 m
Yeah 1post,because I want to sell my accounts so i circled around different sites and made posts.I am not going to scam anyone because as i said we can use trusted middleman.
Quote Originally Posted by DragonFFly View Post
Yeah 1post,because I want to sell my accounts so i circled around different sites and made posts.I am not going to scam anyone because as i said we can use trusted middleman.
There are no trusted middlemans. Middleman services got suspended ages ago.
Quote Originally Posted by GreenLabel View Post
There are no trusted middlemans. Middleman services got suspended ages ago.
Wow,well still i aint going first to any buyer,lol.
Quote Originally Posted by DragonFFly View Post
Wow,well still i aint going first to any buyer,lol.
Then goodluck selling with 3 posts l0l
Thanks,well still better not taking risk and going first due there is alot of scammers.
Quote Originally Posted by DragonFFly View Post
Thanks,well still better not taking risk and going first due there is alot of scammers.
I will do $25 PP but I will not be willing to go first as I am a trusted user. Hmu if interested.
Quote Originally Posted by Sunrise View Post
I will do $25 PP but I will not be willing to go first as I am a trusted user. Hmu if interested.
Ill pass this one since thats way too less what im looking for
Quote Originally Posted by DragonFFly View Post
Ill pass this one since thats way too less what im looking for
I can do $30. Also is this account a personal account? I will not go first since you're not a fully trusted user. Hmu on skype. I'm in.
Quote Originally Posted by Sunrise View Post
I can do $30. Also is this account a personal account? I will not go first since you're not a fully trusted user. Hmu on skype. I'm in.
Both accounts are mine,no previous owners.Yes they are my personal accounts so thats why i'm looking for 40$ because i want to buy a knife off bitskins worth 40$.

Quote Originally Posted by LiLGod View Post
bro you price are high
i seen price 3 time lower then that but good luck anyways
Prices arent too high.I'm basically selling them for 1/2 total price.
Nothing sold yet,contact me in skype or send me a pm if youre interested.

- - - Updated - - -

I can also give both of my accounts for M9 bayonet or butterfly knife in csgo
Nothing sold yet: 11:36am 25/7/2016
bro you price are high
i seen price 3 time lower then that but good luck anyways
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?