Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Sorry Guys (Impersonator)

So recently I was notified that an impersonator using the skype: Luis.Mpgh has scammed multiple users for a huge sum of money. I have a few warnings:
    One: My only skype that I will most likely EVER use is Lpmcgee1, any other skype is a ******.
    Two: I almost never by or sell accounts.
    Three: ANY deal ever done with me needs to be confirmed by me through either a pm or something similar.
    Four: Never accept any picture of me confirming something, one big scam that somebody had occur was they took a post by me, and edited it with their skype, DO NOT ACCEPT THIS, ONLY A LINK TO AN APPROVED MPGH POST.
    Five: I do not MM for mpgh or reddit, so please don't add me to do such trades.
    Last of all, I apologize for any of these scams, I'll say it again: MY ONLY SKYPE IS LPMCGEE1
    [img]https://**********.com/addskype/yellow/Lpmcgee1.png[/img]

Relevant Story By a User:
    Hey guys, as some people can know I'm selling an account, so, logic, I got some offers. I think for the moment I have been contacted by scammers only. First was "luis.mpgh", fake of @Luis. Then by Eclipse {MPGH} https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1142257, Reported as scammer, Joe [MPGH], fake of @Joe, and then BobbyJoeJohn [MPGH]. So, let's go back when luis.mpgh contacted me. I did not checked if skype names was matching so I did not know that it was a scammer. He offered 300$ for my account saying that it would be the best offer I'll get. I said that I would think about it and wait for some other offers, then yesterday, he contacted me again to know if I could sell it to him, I replied the same that the other day. Then I asked him if he knew a dupe method, cause I want to start a shop, he said that he got one and he would give it to me with the account.

So at this moment I remembered to check skype names and I saw post + @Luis Signature. So I asked him to answer my mpgh pmessage and did not answered. Then something suspicious happened. At the moment luis.mpgh disconnected BobbyJoeJohn https://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=3539816 Saying immediatly that I have to block luis.mpgh and don't trade with him (for some reason he knows that I'm talking to him..) So he went to the topic and offered me 250$ so I said that it was ok. Asked him if he got dupe method answered same that luis.mpgh

So at this moment he seems very fishy so I asked for vouches he said he has none. So his excuse to don't go first was that people was calling me scammer (for some reason..), Im new, I seem fishy, I have not enough post (...), I don't have enough rep and scammers want to trade with me (.........). So I said that we could not trade because the only difference between us (for me) is that his account is older.
    Last edited by Luis; 07-23-2016 at 01:50 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Luis For This Useful Post:

Five (07-19-2016)

Thanks
    @Luis yes remove my commant, really smart
    @Liz i said he was writting in wrong section, he had to put this message in trade section to report scam, and he censor me LOL

cuz he is minion, he can write where he want? 0o

who recuited this pidhi somes?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    u filthy minion how dare u post in the wrong section !
    //@reysharlel why cant it be posted here? this is discussion, trading section is meant for threads about trading/selling/buying.... this is for discussion and general talking.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
    u filthy minion how dare u post in the wrong section !
    //@reysharlel why cant it be posted here? this is discussion, trading section is meant for threads about trading/selling/buying.... this is for discussion and general talking.
    If it could be posted here, he wouldn't have a reason to tag Liz. Duh. #MinionsAreCorrupt

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Oh believe me, I will post in known scammers, but these are steps people need to take to avoid getting scammed again, this is a discussion for anybody who has more tips. If your comments were entirely toxic and cancerous they wouldn't be removed. Liz is a very busy person, please stop mentioning her, she cannot be bothered by annoying children.
    Last edited by Luis; 07-19-2016 at 02:16 PM. Reason: typos

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Luis View Post
    So recently I was notified that an impersonator using the skype: Luis.Mpgh has scammed multiple users for a huge sum of money. I have a few warnings:
    One: My only skype that I will most likely EVER use is Lpmcgee1, any other skype is a ******.
    Two: I almost never by or sell accounts.
    Three: ANY deal ever done with me needs to be confirmed by me through either a pm or something similar.
    Four: Never accept any picture of me confirming something, one big scam that somebody had occur was they took a post by me, and edited it with their skype, DO NOT ACCEPT THIS, ONLY A LINK TO AN APPROVED MPGH POST.
    Five: I do not MM for mpgh or reddit, so please don't add me to do such trades.
    Last of all, I apologize for any of these scams, I'll say it again: MY ONLY SKYPE IS LPMCGEE1
    [img]https://**********.com/addskype/yellow/Lpmcgee1.png[/img]
    Your skype is right under your profile picture, how the fuck does someone make a trade without checking absolutely anything
    Last edited by Plus22; 07-19-2016 at 02:40 PM.
    just stop. come with me son.

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Plus22 View Post
    Your skype is right under your profile picture, how the fuck does someone make a trade without checking absolutely anything
    Happens more than you think.

He is allowed to post here. Since that information is technically relevant to this section, and this is a discussion forum.

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Liz For This Useful Post:

New (07-20-2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post

He is allowed to post here. Since that information is technically relevant to this section, and this is a discussion forum.
    but whe he remove my commant, he cant just tell me that instead of censor?

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by ReySharlLel View Post
    but whe he remove my commant, he cant just tell me that instead of censor?
    Because it wasn't commentary? It was accusatory, and mostly irrelevant to the content of his main post (Him warning people in the section that he has an impostor). I would also have deleted it.

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Liz For This Useful Post:

Arbitr (07-19-2016),Danny (07-22-2016),einaras (07-21-2016),muriwo (07-19-2016)

Thanks

Because it wasn't commentary? It was accusatory, and mostly irrelevant to the content of his main post (Him warning people in the section that he has an impostor). I would also have deleted it.
    it is ok, i understand, at least we can talk, so +1 for u

Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried
    Sorry to hijack this thread, but user beware of a fake @Joe as well.
    https://gyazo.com/bc397099a7431a225822ad959953410e
    https://gyazo.com/ea2da0ce3c631a964553d75356a9291a added an extra dot. Be on the look out

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

That's really frustrating, we must at least hope that people learn how to properly trade after getting scammed.
    just stop. come with me son.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by momonator4 View Post
    Sorry to hijack this thread, but user beware of a fake @Joe as well.
    https://gyazo.com/bc397099a7431a225822ad959953410e
    https://gyazo.com/ea2da0ce3c631a964553d75356a9291a added an extra dot. Be on the look out
    Yeah, Joe had numerous imposters before minion, now they reach the hundreds.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    @Luis @Liz is there ever going to be a feature so you can put in ****** on your skype username here on mpgh? Since many people have been adding someone else instead of me, and that someone else is a imposter/scammer. I would love to be able to put a ******yunu22356 on my skype username instead of getting an error saying that its not a valid username.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast