Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    A place where I can be content and somewhat happy with myself.
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post
    Also since you posted the video you basically agreed with the video, so technically you were saying that.
    HAHAHAH never heard some bullshit statement in my life. if you look at this thread i made back in 2015 called "Fuck this kid. you would see that i DO NOT agree with the video.

in this video i don't agree NOR disagree, just thought it was interesting and wanted to see the opinions of others and what they thought. sad how people can't post shit to see the thoughts on others, when you have people like your idiotic self assuming and having false accusations if i agree with the video or not. so technically, therefore you're a dumbass.
    Schuba is my main nigga.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post

I don't know where I referred to mass shootings as small issues there, stevie wonder.

I referred to a clearly justified death of a young adult who robbed a store at gunpoint, as well as a situation in which black males shot guns up in the air at a movie they were enjoying.

In both cases, the end result was extremely justified. The robber was shot to prevent injury to the store patrons, and was consequently killed. The disturbers at said movie were removed, and reported to the police. Yet, a mass majority of protesters (who were primarily black) refused to believe that they could possible do anything wrong, and attempted to justify felony level crimes as though they were nothing and that those prosecuted/killed "never did anything to deserve it".

I wasn't saying that you called mass shootings small issues.

My point wasn't that mass shootings were small issues.

My point is just because they protest over something you deem to not be worthy of protest, does not mean everything else is "them crying wolf."

And the "shootings of unarmed men" I meant as police shooting unarmed men without attempts at deescalating the situation.

But hey I disagree with some of the reasons their protesting so let's dismiss EVERYTHING!

/
    Last edited by Confluency; 07-24-2016 at 11:46 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post

I wasn't saying that you called mass shootings small issues.

My point wasn't that mass shootings were small issues.

My point is just because they protest over something you deem to not be worthy of protest, does not mean everything else is "them crying wolf."

And the "shootings of unarmed men" I meant as police shooting unarmed men without attempts at deescalating the situation.

But hey I disagree with some of the reasons their protesting so let's dismiss EVERYTHING!

/
    Sigh, I don't think you've ever read "the boy who cried wolf".

He kept making up stuff or making things bigger than they really are (beginning of black protests), but in the end when there really were major problems no one cares or believe him because of his track record (current black protests).

All I'm saying is a majority of the population doesn't believe that the current, serious issues are a big deal because this is the same way these protestors have responded to every other problem in the past. It's ignorance on both sides.

Good conversation though, general does indeed have intelligent people in it after all.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    What if the system twists? What if the majority of cops are black. I wanna see how many unarmed white people get killed. Tbh most likely none cause blacks don't consider whites as threats

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic View Post

HAHAHAH never heard some bullshit statement in my life. if you look at this thread i made back in 2015 called "Fuck this kid. you would see that i DO NOT agree with the video.

in this video i don't agree NOR disagree, just thought it was interesting and wanted to see the opinions of others and what they thought. sad how people can't post shit to see the thoughts on others, when you have people like your idiotic self assuming and having false accusations if i agree with the video or not. so technically, therefore you're a dumbass.
    Woah Woah Woah, let's calm down. I get it you know how to call people names, however why not just use facts to aruge points instead of name calling? Also in your original post you said "
    you can't argue with the statistics & facts". If you want people to think that you don't agree or disagree then you should say that. Also stop calling everyone idiots or dumbasses just cause they misunderstood or thought you meant something else or had a different opinion.

Last edited by Eternity; 07-25-2016 at 04:56 PM.
    Previous Names

Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."

Thanks

Woah Woah Woah, let's calm down. I get it you know how to call people names, however why not just use facts to aruge points instead of name calling? Also in your original post you said "
    you can't argue with the statistics & facts". If you want people to think that you don't agree or disagree then you should say that. Also stop calling everyone idiots or dumbasses just cause they misunderstood or thought you meant something else or had a different opinion.

jesus christ dude. "you can't argue with the statistics & facts" is a statement. it's a statement because it's a FACT! you can't really argue with facts & statistics on your side. lmao. i've only called you an idiot & a dumbass, and you're the only one who misunderstood and/or thought I meant something and/or had a different opinion. I have stated NO opinion in this thread regarding to the video, what so ever. lmao. stick to your facts m8.
    Schuba is my main nigga.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Logic View Post

jesus christ dude. "you can't argue with the statistics & facts" is a statement. it's a statement because it's a FACT! you can't really argue with facts & statistics on your side. lmao. i've only called you an idiot & a dumbass, and you're the only one who misunderstood and/or thought I meant something and/or had a different opinion. I have stated NO opinion in this thread regarding to the video, what so ever. lmao. stick to your facts m8.
    Well since you said yourself if it's a statement/fact then how are trying to say that you nor agree or disagree with it. A fact is a fact you cannot disagree with it -_-
    Previous Names

Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."

Thanks

Well since you said yourself if it's a statement/fact then how are trying to say that you nor agree or disagree with it. A fact is a fact you cannot disagree with it -_-
    please tell me where i agree'd or disagree'd. if you wish to agree or disagree with me, add me on skype or pm/vm me. would LOVE to get to know each other on there.
    Schuba is my main nigga.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post

Sigh, I don't think you've ever read "the boy who cried wolf".

He kept making up stuff or making things bigger than they really are (beginning of black protests), but in the end when there really were major problems no one cares or believe him because of his track record (current black protests).

All I'm saying is a majority of the population doesn't believe that the current, serious issues are a big deal because this is the same way these protestors have responded to every other problem in the past. It's ignorance on both sides.

Good conversation though, general does indeed have intelligent people in it after all.
    Fair enough .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12