Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    I think what he meant by genetically wrong is that it's penis and vagina, not penis and asshole...I think thats what he meant.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to AceWizz For This Useful Post:

Lunatic (07-29-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Not sure what you mean by genetically wrong but Xq28 is a gene associated with homosexuality.

"Genetically wrong", that would be an opinion just as being "socially accepted" is an opinion of the masses.

Once again,
    It's not supposed to happen, but is socially accepted. The penis wasn't meant to go into the anus.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post

It's not supposed to happen, but is socially accepted. The penis wasn't meant to go into the anus.
    Its not about the penis in anus its about the love between two people with the same gender.
    Its not a mistake, its perfectly normal and something that has happened as long as there are humans.

Thanks

"It's not suppose to happen" is refutable by the fact animals naturally have homosexual sex. On another note what gives your opinion it's "not suppose to happen" any merit? It's something that exists in humanity, so by all means it's definitely "suppose" to happen if it has happen. If you want to get into a philosophical debate we can, but you deeming something like homosexual sex as "genetically wrong" or "not suppose to happen" is an uneducated opinion.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Dab For This Useful Post:

soeni77 (07-29-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Naturally Have Homosexual Sex
    Yeup, but by accident. There's no other animal that has anal sex for pleasure besides humans. 99% of animals don't have sex for pleasure, but to reproduce....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by soeni77 View Post
    Its not about the penis in anus its about the love between two people with the same gender.
    Its not a mistake, its perfectly normal and something that has happened as long as there are humans.
    I'm not at all debating love here... I'm saying sticking your dick into someone's ass hole isn't natural, just like 99% of what we do as humans isn't natural... There is no other animal that enjoys homosexuality.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Honestly, people can love whoever they want.

A place where I can be content and somewhat happy with myself.
    Thanks
    go for it man
    Schuba is my main nigga.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I'm not at all debating love here... I'm saying sticking your dick into someone's ass hole isn't natural, just like 99% of what we do as humans isn't natural... There is no other animal that enjoys homosexuality.
    Gay marriage is about love not sex... Could you define normal for me? There are animals that have anal sex so please dont talk about something you dont know. So humans have anal sex, animals have anal sex. Thats normal for me.
    Last edited by soeni77; 07-29-2016 at 03:14 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Gay marriage is about love not sex... Could you define normal for me? There are animals that have anal sex so please dont talk about something you dont know. So humans have anal sex, animals have anal sex. Thats normal for me.
    What animal has anal sex on purpose, besides Humans? Show me the proof another animal that has Anal Sex knowingly and for pleasure or you have no valid point.

Thanks
    Yeup, but by accident. There's no other animal that has anal sex for pleasure besides humans. 99% of animals don't have sex for pleasure, but to reproduce....
    Sex feels good as a driver to have sex, more intelligent animals exploit this pleasure drive. Chimpanzees(Bonobo have gay sex for pleasure), Dolphins(have sex during the menstrual cycle and not just ovulation period, Pigs and Elephants are also known to have "sex for pleasure". If you want to get even more in depth, Fish participate in cuckolding(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spawn_(biology)#Cuckoldry), They can be "transsexuals"(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermaphrodite), and Elephants and other animals participate in raping other animals partially those of other species, then typically killing them afterwards.

Once again you're dim witted republican logic is showing, you probably think animals don't have emotions either lol.
    Last edited by Dab1996426; 07-29-2016 at 04:20 PM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Dab For This Useful Post:

soeni77 (07-29-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

What animal has anal sex on purpose, besides Humans? Show me the proof another animal that has Anal Sex knowingly and for pleasure or you have no valid point.
    Google it, you will find something.

Thanks

Bonobos the closest species to human have homosexual anal sex for their own pleasure.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Dab For This Useful Post:

soeni77 (07-29-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    There are some ignorant people in this forum...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Sex feels good as a driver to have sex, more intelligent animals exploit this pleasure drive. Chimpanzees(Bonobo have gay sex for pleasure), Dolphins(have sex during the menstrual cycle and not just ovulation period, Pigs and Elephants are also known to have "sex for pleasure". If you want to get even more in depth, Fish participate in cuckolding(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spawn_(biology)#Cuckoldry), They can be "transsexuals"(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermaphrodite), and Elephants and other animals participate in raping other animals partially those of other species, then typically killing them afterwards.

Once again you're dim witted republican logic is showing, you probably think animals don't have emotions either lol.
    We're talking about gay anal sex. Show me the video proof of a male monkey bending over and letting another male monkey fuck it in the ass or shut up.

- - - Updated - - -

Google it, you will find something.
    It says other mammals sometimes have gay sex by accident? I've already googled it fool.

You guys still think I'm against it, I'm just saying it's not normal or natural. It's something that even in nature, happens by fucking mistake. Humans are the ONLY species that goes out of it's way to get fucked in the ass.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

20. The Following User Says Thank You to r0uster For This Useful Post:

GunerLow (08-01-2016)

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast