Thanks

Hello, survivor here

Hi, i'm lucian101, a survivor from Venezuela. First of all, excuse my shitty english, my mother language is spanish. So, due to the circumstances that i'm living in right now (i live in Caracas, the deadliest city in the world, where the food's scarce, even for zoo animals, and i have a minimum wage of 15$, every 15 days ) i've decided to try to make some money trading/selling digital goods on the internet (in the safety of my home), i've been doing it for a few months, and so far, it's been helping me a lot, (it's almost like my new income) i even made a few bucks this last couple of days to buy some groceries (some bread, eggs, cookies, it's been a long time since i ate some oreos, i was the happiest!), hell, i even went to McDonald's last week (but couldn't buy a Big Mac though, 'cause they're not selling it anymore! fuck my country, right?).

I found this forum not too long ago, and I finally decided to join in. Anyways, I hope i can make some money to survive (you're not living in venezuela, you are surviving), friends, and overall, i hope i can have a good time here

ps: i wanted to posts some links but i apparently i can't, but you can search for youserlf about the zoo animals dying, how Caracas is the most violent city in the world, and other "cool stuff" about my beloved country

Thanks
    What a rough entrance post o.0
    Well, welcome to MPGH. You won´t be judged depending from where you are or how you life here
    I hope you do earn enough to make yourself a living!
    You could check out the Social Engineering Section which teaches some ways of making money.
    Though they are not legal
    Your decision

Have a great stay here in MPGH

Thanks
    Hi there, thanks for the link. I'll check it out

Thanks
    Hey Lucian,

I couldn't possibly imagine how it is for you, so I won't make an ass of myself pretending to do so. I just hope you stay safe and can keep it together, mate.
    Hopefully you have all the best on your endeavors!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to FaxiingBerlin For This Useful Post:

lucian101 (08-04-2016)