Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    shitpost
    I linked you the video because he said nothing besides asking if someone supports trump and why, many of them froze up, and some people even got mad just for being asked why they support trump lmao.

Blacks being self oppressed or not is irrelevant to the fact they have been discriminated against since day one and oppressed socially and economically just by the portray of their culture in society.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    I'm a retard who gets mad when someone can give better videos than I can.

They aren't discriminated against. Everyone is in this police state, not just them.

They are the 3rd most killed race in America. Not the 1st, not the 2nd, but the 3rd.

They have a better chance of getting into colleges than other races.

They have every opportunity any other race has whilst in public school.

This proves Hillary supporters are retarded: (If you think your other video proves anything)

Thanks
    They aren't discriminated against.
    Shut the fuck up and quit posting on my thread nad the debate section in general. I just provided irrefutable proof that blacks are and have been discriminated against by police.

Very first post. https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...1#post11933238
    Last edited by Dab1996426; 08-15-2016 at 05:29 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Shut the fuck up and quit posting on my thread nad the debate section in general. I just provided irrefutable proof that blacks are and have been discriminated against by police.

Very first post. https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...1#post11933238
    That's one isolated incident. Almost every other killing has been 100% justified, cuck.

Thanks

That's one isolated incident. Almost every other killing has been 100% justified, cuck.
    That's not a single isolated incident, it is hundreds. We could do this study in Chicago, brooklyn, wherever. We'll get the same results, don't even try to imply the results would differ greatly from high populated black cities.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    That's not a single isolated incident, it is hundreds. We could do this study in Chicago, brooklyn, wherever. We'll get the same results, don't even try to imply the results would differ greatly from high populated black cities.
    At the end of the day, they kill each other more than any other race kills them. They kill other races more often than any other race. At this point, there's zero ground no matter what you claim. Anyone with a brain can look at the statistics for what it is, not what they feel, like you.

Thanks

At the end of the day, they kill each other more than any other race kills them. They kill other races more often than any other race. At this point, there's zero ground no matter what you claim. Anyone with a brain can look at the statistics for what it is, not what they feel, like you.
    They kill each other because it's socially accepted and we didn't do anything about it. They have been told they are savages, thugs, and criminals. They have been targeted by discriminatory laws for over a century, and their demographic is economically depressed. Any ethnic group would be the same way, if they were hispanic and given the same exact scenaro for the past centuries, they would have turned out the same way. Can you really ignore this fact and put the sole blame on an ethnic group?

Do you support hitler, was he right about the Jews causing them to lose the war, could germany really have won WW1? Did the Jews really conspire with the British to get the Blockade formed? Wass it entirely the jews fault for everything that happen after WW1?

Do you support trump, was he right about the muslims being the source of terrorism, could America really have "won" in the iraq? Do the few terrorist groups of muslims reflect the billion+ population of all muslims on the planet? Was it entirely Islams fault that we have so much terrorism in the world?

I'm bettign you believe everything I said in that analogy for trump but not hitler, why? Because you're ignorant about world history, and the effect other countries and people have had as a whole. You ignore the entire situation for a small portion of it. You're a fucking fool and it's people like you that are the reason why democracy does not work. Go educate your self, I'm done playing games with you pleb. If you're interested in getting your taxes cut, go pay off your state senator. Oh wait, you aren't involved in politics, let alone have the money to pay off a senator. Okay nvm, go vote trump and listen to all your trump zealot friends talk about how the election is rigged because Hillary fucking dominated him in the general election.

Funny.... really funny how you can belittle the advancements of humans everywhere for the sake of your own entitled perspective and jargon. You are going to cause us all to die if you cannot learn about the politics you speak on so much.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    They kill each other because it's socially accepted and we didn't do anything about it. They have been told they are savages, thugs, and criminals. They have been targeted by discriminatory laws for over a century, and their demographic is economically depressed. Any ethnic group would be the same way, if they were hispanic and given the same exact scenaro for the past centuries, they would have turned out the same way. Can you really ignore this fact and put the sole blame on an ethnic group?

Do you support hitler, was he right about the Jews causing them to lose the war, could germany really have won WW1? Did the Jews really conspire with the British to get the Blockade formed? Wass it entirely the jews fault for everything that happen after WW1?

Do you support trump, was he right about the muslims being the source of terrorism, could America really have "won" in the iraq? Do the few terrorist groups of muslims reflect the billion+ population of all muslims on the planet? Was it entirely Islams fault that we have so much terrorism in the world?

I'm bettign you believe everything I said in that analogy for trump but not hitler, why? Because you're ignorant about world history, and the effect other countries and people have had as a whole. You ignore the entire situation for a small portion of it. You're a fucking fool and it's people like you that are the reason why democracy does not work. Go educate your self, I'm done playing games with you pleb. If you're interested in getting your taxes cut, go pay off your state senator. Oh wait, you aren't involved in politics, let alone have the money to pay off a senator. Okay nvm, go vote trump and listen to all your trump zealot friends talk about how the election is rigged because Hillary fucking dominated him in the general election.

Funny.... really funny how you can belittle the advancements of humans everywhere for the sake of your own entitled perspective and jargon. You are going to cause us all to die if you cannot learn about the politics you speak on so much.
    TL;DR

Nobody's got time for multi paragraphed shit posts from the #1 retard on MPGH. Even Arunforce fucking hates you, ******.

Thanks

TL;DR

Nobody's got time for multi paragraphed shit posts from the #1 retard on MPGH. Even Arunforce fucking hates you, ******.
    Typical conservative argument, it's too much to handle. I'll just not deal with it because it's easy to ignore the facts and just pass legislation on "feelings and psychology".

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Typical conservative argument, it's too much to handle. I'll just not deal with it because it's easy to ignore the facts and just pass legislation on "feelings and psychology".
    Hasn't made my bank account empty, so why do I care? I do not.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lunatic For This Useful Post:

K4LI (08-16-2016)

Thanks

Hasn't made my bank account empty, so why do I care? I do not.
    @K4LI

Because your individual wealth is not enough to sustain the US economy.

Thanks
    This is a shit argument. Blacks are not discriminated against. You are acting like a tumblr ******

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Revolutionize For This Useful Post:

CYBERPVNK (09-05-2016),Lunatic (08-16-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    @K4LI

The 1% has existed since the beginning and so has our economy... You have zero valid points whatsoever. The more poor people there are, the easier it is for me to hire people. If there weren't poor people, I couldn't afford to hire anyone and our economy would collapse. That's the US economy in a nut-shell.

Thanks

The 1% has existed since the beginning and so has our economy... You have zero valid points whatsoever. The more poor people there are, the easier it is for me to hire people. If there weren't poor people, I couldn't afford to hire anyone and our economy would collapse. That's the US economy in a nut-shell.
    The economic difference from black communities and white communities is substantial, if I have no valid points then address each one and tell me how it's not valid.

Blacks are obviously discriminated against, I've given more than enough evidence to support that claim. It's your turn, quit shitposting/using logical fallacies.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionize View Post
    This is a shit argument. Blacks are not discriminated against. You are acting like a tumblr ******
    How? Shut the fuck up shit posting pleb. This is the debate section, I realize only people here who have made credible arguments ironically are liberals, but you can at least try.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    @K4LI

@Dab1996426

Are you black?
    Last edited by K4LI; 08-16-2016 at 04:45 PM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to K4LI For This Useful Post:

Lunatic (08-16-2016)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast