WTB[230+ Vouches] STs/UBHPs/Skins/Potions/Items

Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
[230+ Vouches] STs/UBHPs/Skins/Potions/Items

WTB MEANS I AM BUYING THESE NOT SELLING FOR THESE PRICES

ST's - $0.60 (Pixie/Etherite/FPlate/Shendyt/Spell/Souless)

UBHP's - $0.45

Skins - $1.00 (Not the shitty ones)

Tops - $0.10-0.30 (offer me)

Potion of Life - $0.15
Potion of Mana - $0.08
Potion of Attack - $0.05
Potion of Defence - $0.04
Potion of Speed - $0.03
Potion of Dexterity - $0.02
Potion of Wisdom - $0.03
Potion of Vitality - $0.03

Skype - rotmgstd

Imposter list in signature (might miss a couple)

Payment methods

Paypal
BTC
I wish i could... But no credit card or paypal.
Quote Originally Posted by TemplateYTR View Post
I wish i could... But no credit card or paypal.
You wish you could sell me items? If you need help with setting up a PayPal account I'm happy to help.
I feel retarded how can I delete a comment?
Quote Originally Posted by Lolzballz View Post
Are you buying all of these or selling them? I feel stupid for asking
WTB --> Want to buy.
Quote Originally Posted by Lolzballz View Post
I feel retarded how can I delete a comment?
You can't, only staff like me can
Added on skype (WSET.MPGH)
Bump /still buying
Hey my skype is wayke me uhp i added u on skype but add me just incase
Quote Originally Posted by satte View Post
Hey my skype is wayke me uhp i added u on skype but add me just incase
Coming online now.
Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post


Coming online now.
I'm selling a large amount of skins,
hmu on skype: ninjataco907
Bump/10chars
added on skype, lots of pots to sell.

edit: went first, sold some pots, selling more tomorrow. i went first, all was smooth.
Wrote to you on skype, waiting for reply.
Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?