Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Pokemon GO Warning System - Anti-Cheating Updates and Information

This update is for Monday, July 26th, 2016

1843 Zulu

Currently, there are no confirmed reports of permanent bans. There are however a select few images showing "Account Banned" messages upon login; It is unknown if these are user-created, due to their inconsistency. Multiple claims have been announced, stating that players have experienced roll-backs due to manipulation of their GPS location; This information is not confirmed.

Niantics similar AR-Based Game, Ingress, has had Anti-Cheating measures greatly improved over the last month, and Niantic is perfectly capable of deploying the same system with Pokemon GO. It is unknown if these Anti-Cheating measures are already a viable counter-measure against the hacking community.

It is widely boasted about by media vessels that Niantic has been collecting information from users device, such as previously opened webpages, OS information (Including Jailbreak/Roots), GPS Location, and Google account information. There has also been updated information regarding the sending of larger packets whilst running the .apk. Certain emulators, and API bots, are unable to respond to these packets of information, which is a major red flag.

At this time, it is deemed hazardous to use emulation, GPS spoofing, and botting.
    As always, exercise caution while using Third-Party Software, and please understand the risks associated with hacks, cheats, and exploits.

Citations per Information
    https://www.reddi*****m/r/Ingress/com...the_world_are/

https://www.reddi*****m/r/pokemongo/c...spoofing_dont/

https://www.reddi*****m/r/Ingress/com...eaters_banned/

https://www.nianticlabs.com/terms/pokemongo/en

https://www.pokemon.com/us/terms-of-use/

Please feel free to add relative information to this thread. On-Topic discussion is also welcomed. The information posted above will be updated daily. As always, please be careful when using GPS spoofing, bots, or other exploits.
    Last edited by clamb; 07-26-2016 at 12:49 PM.

Thanks
    "As always, please be careful when using GPS spoofing, bots, or other exploits." what u mean by this? its not like be careful when using alcohol.. or u use it or u dont.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ricardomartins5 View Post
    "As always, please be careful when using GPS spoofing, bots, or other exploits." what u mean by this? its not like be careful when using alcohol.. or u use it or u dont.
    He's saying that if you bot or GPS spoof, you should be smart about it, meaning don't play for 30 hours straight using a bot, and don't spoof from Japan to LA after four hours.

Is there any proof that this is even an anti-cheat, or are you speculating?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Takatsuki For This Useful Post:

clamb (07-26-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
    He's saying that if you bot or GPS spoof, you should be smart about it, meaning don't play for 30 hours straight using a bot, and don't spoof from Japan to LA after four hours.

Is there any proof that this is even an anti-cheat, or are you speculating?
    Given Niantic/Nintendo are making millions every single day, I feel that they most likely have an established Anti-Cheat branch of employees.
    Ingress, Niantics other game was quite similar; It was launched, cheated, hacked, and exploited, then the ban waves rolled out. Thousands upon thousands of players were banned.
    It's seriously only a matter of time.
    Tomorrows report will contain links to proof and documentation.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by clamb View Post
    Given Niantic/Nintendo are making millions every single day, I feel that they most likely have an established Anti-Cheat branch of employees.
    Ingress, Niantics other game was quite similar; It was launched, cheated, hacked, and exploited, then the ban waves rolled out. Thousands upon thousands of players were banned.
    It's seriously only a matter of time.
    Tomorrows report will contain links to proof and documentation.
    So if someone had botted for only a day, spoofed for a few days before, and then tomorrow they announced an anti-chat, would they be banned? I'm entirely new to this company and how they would handle these situations.

Thanks
    There's information that the Anti-cheat system has been implemented.
    Also there's info that they can detect if the device is jailbroken/rooted.
    All of the info above is not confirmed , but I've heard about it a few times.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Hopefully we don't get bans.
    I've got my dream team ;(

ヽಠ_ಠᕤ Headrockin' ᕦಠ_ಠ╯
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Thank you @clamb for making a more aesthetically pleasing discussion, hopefully it raises more visibility than mine!

So if someone had botted for only a day, spoofed for a few days before, and then tomorrow they announced an anti-chat, would they be banned? I'm entirely new to this company and how they would handle these situations.
    The supposed anti-cheat is in place since a few days, alongside the server upgrades.
    Of course, if you've been cheating before this change was in place, you are most likely safe.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by IV2B View Post
    Thank you @clamb for making a more aesthetically pleasing discussion, hopefully it raises more visibility than mine!

The supposed anti-cheat is in place since a few days, alongside the server upgrades.
    Of course, if you've been cheating before this change was in place, you are most likely safe.
    Add me on Skype @clamb147, you gave me the inspiration to start this thread. The community NEEDS it.
    Also, anyone else willing to contribute is free to add me on Skype or leave posts in the thread.
    Updating the Warning for todays information now.

A place where I can be content and somewhat happy with myself.
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Stitch View Post
    Hopefully we don't get bans.
    I've got my dream team ;(
    im sue by now everyone has their dream team.
    Schuba is my main nigga.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    So you guys say, it's just a matter of time thousands of players are going to get ban right? What is the point of it? It's just used to get XP and level up faster, with catching pokemons, it's giving them milions as you said, so they are going to sacriface their money just because we are exping faster? That's some real shit over here, if my game earns me milions a day i would not fucking care there are players doing it faster, its nothing but thing giving us faster to the goal, everybody wants to get Mewtwo, Mew, Ditto, Zapdos, Articuno, Moltres... it's just a fucking mobile game that is not played on competitive level, why would someone ban people if it makes money.. ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    How they worked Ingress (their previous game) was detecting a cheat and waiting a bit before banning a whole wave of users so that you arn't really able to tell exactly part of the hack caused you to be flagged and banned.
    CLICK ON THE BANNER TO GET EMPLOYED

MPGH'S EMPLOYER

$250/Month Copywriter

$300/Month web Developer

$400/Month Web Developer W/ SEO Knowledge

$400/Month Marketing/ADs Head

$500/month Software Developer

$600/month Coder proficient with AI

$600/month IOS Developer

$500-$800 / month. Leader / Business Management to help manage overall operations.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Employer For This Useful Post:

clamb (07-26-2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGuy View Post
    How they worked Ingress (their previous game) was detecting a cheat and waiting a bit before banning a whole wave of users so that you arn't really able to tell exactly part of the hack caused you to be flagged and banned.
    Well in that case I might as well still go at it. If nothing has been confirmed via updates, I don't see why not.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Information updated for today, July 26th, 2016.

Well in that case I might as well still go at it. If nothing has been confirmed via updates, I don't see why not.
    It's certainly up to the individual whether or not to continue using hacks, cheats and exploits.
    I would highly suggest not doing so on your main account though, due to severe speculation of a ban wave in the near future.
    Ingress has eradicated quite a bit of their problem via their Anti-Cheating measures, and a similar system will be incorporated in Pokemon GO.
    Remember, it doesn't necessarily have to be a .apk update, as Anti-Cheating can run server-side.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    I have question, are you playing PokemonGo with something ilegal? If yes what is ist?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast