Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Hey Chubs, the cheat looks great, but I am slightly concerned about a ban, would you mind giving me a short little explanation on how this is "undetectable" and I can't tell if this has been approved by the staff here. Thanks.

(not a pussy just concerned and i understand there is some risk to hack/cheating)

Threadstarter
    вою зауÑ
    Former Staff
    Resource Group
    Trusted
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Funclause View Post
    Hey Chubs, the cheat looks great, but I am slightly concerned about a ban, would you mind giving me a short little explanation on how this is "undetectable" and I can't tell if this has been approved by the staff here. Thanks.

(not a pussy just concerned and i understand there is some risk to hack/cheating)
    its using scripts and a hook, so its not directly messing with the game.

THE EYES OF THE DAVESTAPO ARE UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO WE ARE GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE WE GONNA BE

Thanks
    Awesome thanks, it also apears that my mouse wont stop rightclick when it's running, i've disabled all the cheats and applied them and it still bugs out like that. Is that possibly on my end?

Threadstarter
    вою зауÑ
    Former Staff
    Resource Group
    Trusted
    Thanks
    Awesome thanks, it also apears that my mouse wont stop rightclick when it's running, i've disabled all the cheats and applied them and it still bugs out like that. Is that possibly on my end?
    thats weird, make sure you have the settings right. also try pressing f6 to refesh and alt!

THE EYES OF THE DAVESTAPO ARE UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO WE ARE GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE WE GONNA BE

Thanks
    Alright so it seems to work, 20% of the time i cant find a good portion of the stuff you said it has, ie soldier burst, AIMBOT, mccree's fan the hammer doesnt work, and im not sure how to make the reloads work either, thanks again. When i try to hit f6 it asks me to archive something because changes were made to the file.
    Last edited by Funclause; 08-15-2016 at 02:38 AM.

Thanks
    Hello, Sometimes cheat start, but it does not work properly. Aimlock does not work, and the shooting is automatic. mouse buttons work as a fire queue. How to fix it?
    Error at line 39
    Line text: $r:
    Error: Duplicate label.

Threadstarter
    вою зауÑ
    Former Staff
    Resource Group
    Trusted
    Thanks
    Alright so it seems to work, 20% of the time i cant find a good portion of the stuff you said it has, ie soldier burst, AIMBOT, mccree's fan the hammer doesnt work, and im not sure how to make the reloads work either, thanks again. When i try to hit f6 it asks me to archive something because changes were made to the file.
    thats strange it all works pefectly for others make sure you set aimlock to left mouse button and have it set to 5-7, hit f6 to refresh and do it again. the fan the hammer thing has always been working perfectly for me make sure you are in windowed borderless mode, you can also try pressing f8 to disable bunnyhop it might be messing with it, or f9 to restart the cheat. Make sure you are using either 1280x720 p or 1920x1080 p or else it wont work, make sure you press f1 or f2 according to res

- - - Updated - - -

ALSO MAKE SURE YOU INCLUDE ALL THE BMP FILES IN THE SAME FOLDER AS THE EXE~!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried
    this is an ahk script not coding on visual
    CLASH OF CLANS HACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1WOPsoTfoE

Threadstarter
    вою зауÑ
    Former Staff
    Resource Group
    Trusted
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gpa View Post
    this is an ahk script not coding on visual
    ye i didnt say it was visual? did however use a c++ process to compile it and hook it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by santa chubs View Post

ye i didnt say it was visual? did however use a c++ process to compile it and hook it
    Okay it is working very well Tested it honestly Best Ahk Script Aimpot i have seen until now
    CLASH OF CLANS HACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1WOPsoTfoE

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    this gave me cancer. gj dad.

- - - Updated - - -

this gave me cancer. gj dad.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Nice release keep it updated please <3 Fps doesnt die like the others as much

Thanks
    How do i use the aimbot? whenever i use the aimbot it slowly looks down.

Threadstarter
    вою зауÑ
    Former Staff
    Resource Group
    Trusted
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dbaray View Post
    How do i use the aimbot? whenever i use the aimbot it slowly looks down.
    you have to press both f1 and f2, use 1280x730 p and make sure you have your windowed borderless on

Thanks
    Is this a joke or nah? Screenshot of AHK korean pixel bot side by side with this one: https://gyazo.com/bf9335e724f3673b6530a1bf1e3b4756

Your cheat doesn't have a lot of what you say it does in the OP, but does have copy pastad korean pixel bot, including the same exact pictures (of the pixels it searches for to lock to) included with the korean rar. Your cheat also forces the rein left click spam, which is why I and other people get right clicking constantly while running the cheat. And you don't have a toggle to turn that one off. This is a much worse version of the korean one and looks like copy pasta all around.

Edit: This is definitely another AHK script, and is very likely straight copy paste and shitty edits of the korean one. Here is a screenshot of trying to decompile the exe he provided, which gives the error BadPassword. You need the password for the ahk script to decompile it. Now if you try to decompile an exe that isn't actually AHK, you get NotARC. Gave an example of two different exes not compiled from an AHK script. I'm not sure why someone who looks to be so trusted/active here would pull such a scummy move.

https://gyazo.com/945365a7e9653d5d3b70ee7c4f7917b2

Another edit: Did small amount of searching, NotARC is given when the exe can't be decompiled for whatever reason, whether it's not compiled through AHK, or if the script has given a command to not decompile. But the "BadPassword" error is guaranteed proof what chubs provided is made with AHK; Not c++, not hooking anywhere, (lol) and shitty copy paste of an already released hack.

Last edit: So you didn't say it was visual, ok. Compiled with a c++ program and hooking to the game are both lies though. The cheat I posted a few days ago is the same aimbot and scripts here, but without his terrible attempts at changing the hack he included.
    Last edited by tusillody; 08-15-2016 at 09:05 AM.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast