Thread: Warning

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

Thumbs down Warning

To all of you kids who don't already know this... But Nexon automatically installs a add-on to your internet browser when you install Combat Arms
    It keeps an eye on what sites you visit and if they find your using MPGH and downloading shit from em, They may IP Ban you...
    You have been warned...
    Fawkin Nexon...
    50 grand every week, fuckin' rat budget.
    I win, always.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    LOL i think it installs into your default browser only right? o.o
    or does it install this add-on onto ALL your browsers?
    E.M.C.: ♫3@T M0∂Я ˘4TZ♫

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Good thing I don't dl any hacks anymore, and they can't ip ban me for just talking.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    No way i mean seriously ip change

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by aBadCookie View Post
    No way i mean seriously ip change
    Means nothing

Google chrome or gtfo

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Firefox > Google Chrome
    Quote Originally Posted by ViciousArt
    And I've been doing photoshop work for a very long time, and I've never heard of BLANE.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    I use google chrome. LOL.
    Only because my firefox is screwed up though
    E.M.C.: ♫3@T M0∂Я ˘4TZ♫

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    firefox is shitty. its like a better looking version of IE

Thanks
    yea goggle chrome is the best firefox suk a.ss

Thanks
    I dont think that is even legel.... lol i would lmao if nexon got shut down for doin that...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    How you get rid of the addon then?

Subscribe + Rate!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by play152 View Post
    I dont think that is even legel.... lol i would lmao if nexon got shut down for doin that...
    Correct this is not legal they do install an add on but monitoring what sites you visit i'm pretty sure is illegal.

I use google chrome to because its WAY BETTER then firefox.
    Civilization exists by natures consent, subject to change without notice.[IMG]https://i457.photobucke*****m/albums/qq294/CnCIndustires/Leavemycountryalone.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Actually there are ways around it apparently.....

THE INFORMATION GATHERED.
    Two types of information are gathered from and regarding users of the Service:

Personally identifiable information: We only collect personally identifiable information from you on a voluntary basis. You may visit the Site without providing us with any personally identifiable information. However, at certain times while using the Service – for example, when signing up to open an account or sending us a comment by e-mail – we require that you provide us with certain personally identifiable information (including, for example, your full name, telephone number and e-mail address). Further, you will be required to provide us or a third party payment service (e.g., PayPal) with your credit card information (including a valid credit card number, expiration date and shipping and billing addresses) if you wish to purchase items when using the Service. You will be notified each time your personally identifiable information will be collected by a third party payment service (or other third party). If you do not wish to provide your personally identifiable information to any such third party, you may choose to not provide your personally identifiable information at that time. This Privacy Policy itself serves as notice to you that we collect personally identifiable information at certain times during your use of the Service

Non-personally identifiable information: When you use the Service, we may collect information that will not be able to specifically identify you such as your birthday, gender and ethnicity. In addition, when you use the Service, we may collect information and aggregate information indicating, among other things, which pages of the Service you visit, the order in which you visit them and which hyperlinks you "click." Collecting such information can involve logging your IP address (i.e., the unique number assigned to your server or Internet Service Provider ("ISP")), your MAC address, operating system specifications, identification of your hard drives and other storage devices, central processing unit, and browser software used to access the Service. In order to maintain the integrity of the Service, we reserve the right to scan and obtain information from your computer, software, and parts or portions thereof, including, but not limited to, your computer's random access memory, video card, central processing unit, hard drive(s) and any other storage devices in order to assist our efforts in policing users who may implement programs and/or scripts used to develop and/or use "hacks" and/or "cheats" to gain advantage over other users. The scan shall detect the use of such programs, including, but not limited to packet editors, cheat engines and WinSocket providers which are in violation of Nexon’s Terms of Use. Although such information is not generally personally identifiable, we can determine from an IP address your ISP and the geographic location of your point of connectivity. In order to sign up for any account, you also are required to provide us with a username, password and a Forum name. You must also provide a character name whenever you create a character for your account. You may also provide non-personally identifiable information to us while participating in forums and chat rooms or otherwise using the Service which may be retained in our databases, such as security questions and answers.

We use "cookies" — that is, small text files placed on your computer hard drive. In practical terms, cookies are your identification card for the computers, or servers, that placed them there. Cookies are only read by the server that placed them, and are unable to execute any code or virus. Nevertheless, you should be able to control how and whether cookies will be accepted by your web browser software. For more information on how to do so, please refer to the documentation accompanying your browser software.

Nexon America does not control the acts of the individuals who use the Service. All users should be aware that, when they disclose personally identifiable or other information in a bulletin board, chat room, guestbook or other Forum while using the Service, the information is being made publicly available and may be collected and used by other users. When you disclose such information in a bulletin board, chat room, guestbook or other forum, you do so at your own risk; we are not responsible for information that you choose to communicate to other users on the Service, or for the actions of other users. We reserve the right (but shall have no obligation) to monitor your use of bulletin boards, chat rooms, guest books or other forums.
    Civilization exists by natures consent, subject to change without notice.[IMG]https://i457.photobucke*****m/albums/qq294/CnCIndustires/Leavemycountryalone.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    I have Nexon Game Controller 1.0.1.0 from Firefox Add-on is that it?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    This is old...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast