Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Most likey why we are getting banned...

There are several reasons I can think of, as to why we are getting banned.
    For the most part, I feel it's the way the API is communicating with Niantic servers. The communications aren't humanlike. They come in too fast, and complete actions too quickly.
    Some other things could be settings, ex; "stop farm pokestops at XX amount".. When you have hundreds, maybe even thousands of accounts collectively stopping around the same exact amounts, they get flagged.
    Catching pokemon, happens too quickly first of all. And 80% of the time you shouldn't be getting "Great" or "Excellent" throws. This is incredibly unrealistic. Lets be honest, when we all play the game we usually get nothing or "nice" with the 1/50 being "Excellent" and every couple "Great"...
    Travel speed has next to nothing to do with it, unless teleporting...
    Just overall it's the actions completed by the bot. When things happen exactly at specific numbers, over and over....... Come on guys.. Lets get the community together and really use our brains here to develop an awesome bot. I don't understand why we have 10-15 different bots to use when they all do the same thing, get you banned.
    As a member of this community for 7 years, I feel like we can do much, much better. I would truly like to speak to some of the bot creators one on one to get some s**t done! Get a decent bot going! Because as of right now, all they do is bot and get caught. Nothing more....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    hmm the api isnt at fault you have people who teleport around from one country to another in a few seconds. You have people that snipe and the bot just shows inhuman behavior when you run it. Its totally believable that i went to 9k pokestops and visted them. Also its not the communities fault or the creators of the bots fault for the hack to not work. they have been working their butts off trying to make it work and if you dont like the hack make your own. Plus they mentioned 'USE FOR YOU OWN SAKE/CAUTION'. :l we arent responsible if the hack isnt working rn

Middleman 9/13/2016-3/8/17
    LoL Minion 11/5/2016-3/8/17
    Former Staff 3/8/17-12/27/17
    Middleman 12/27/17-06/28/19
    Marketplace Minion 7/1/18-06/28/19
    Minion+ 12/5/18-2/5/19
    Moderator 2/5/19-06/28/19

Former Staff 06/28/19-12/19/20
    Middleman 12/19/20-Current
    Marketplace Minion 2/1/2021-Current
    Minion+ 4/7/2021-12/08/2022

Moderator 2/5/19-08/13/23
    Global Moderator 08/13/23-Current

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Make said bot yourself then. I'm sure anyone who can would help if you asked.

• Joined - May 2013
    • Premium - September 2016

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Last Angel View Post
    There are several reasons I can think of, as to why we are getting banned.
    For the most part, I feel it's the way the API is communicating with Niantic servers. The communications aren't humanlike. They come in too fast, and complete actions too quickly.
    Some other things could be settings, ex; "stop farm pokestops at XX amount".. When you have hundreds, maybe even thousands of accounts collectively stopping around the same exact amounts, they get flagged.
    Catching pokemon, happens too quickly first of all. And 80% of the time you shouldn't be getting "Great" or "Excellent" throws. This is incredibly unrealistic. Lets be honest, when we all play the game we usually get nothing or "nice" with the 1/50 being "Excellent" and every couple "Great"...
    Travel speed has next to nothing to do with it, unless teleporting...
    Just overall it's the actions completed by the bot. When things happen exactly at specific numbers, over and over....... Come on guys.. Lets get the community together and really use our brains here to develop an awesome bot. I don't understand why we have 10-15 different bots to use when they all do the same thing, get you banned.
    As a member of this community for 7 years, I feel like we can do much, much better. I would truly like to speak to some of the bot creators one on one to get some s**t done! Get a decent bot going! Because as of right now, all they do is bot and get caught. Nothing more....
    its the most important.

whats is the first caution that appear when you open the game.. Don't play "Pokemon GO" while driving

Thanks
    All of this is already common knowledge that's been pointed out across most posts and already realized by most developers. That's why there is
    • Kill switch
    • Humanized setting suggestions
    • Sniping temporarily disabled / not suggested

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
    All of this is already common knowledge that's been pointed out across most posts and already realized by most developers. That's why there is
    • Kill switch
    Unfortunately that's not enough to prevent bans.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    • Kill switch

The "humanized settings" are not humanized. They are so similar it makes them look like bots. If 10,000 accounts all have the same mechanics running guess what that's 10,000 accounts getting banned. If it's all common knowledge why isn't it implemented? Kill switch is NOT a humanization feature or a ban safe feature. It's a "shit I'm fking up too much I'll just shut down so I'm no longer a blatant bot" feature.

Thanks
    The "humanized settings" are not humanized. They are so similar it makes them look like bots. If 10,000 accounts all have the same mechanics running guess what that's 10,000 accounts getting banned. If it's all common knowledge why isn't it implemented? Kill switch is NOT a humanization feature or a ban safe feature. It's a "shit I'm fking up too much I'll just shut down so I'm no longer a blatant bot" feature.
    Humanized settings are supposed to be similar. That's why it's called humanized.

You can't force implement a config either. People are going to bot how they want to bot, and some have different experiences with their settings. But more importantly, I meant common knowledge on this forum.

Kill Switch is more or less humanized considering it's supposed to kill the bot after a certain amount of Pokemon caught and/or Pokestops visited. Think back on bots before the ban wave and API change. It was anywhere from 100-200 Pokemon /hr. That's absolutely insane.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Humanized settings are supposed to be similar. That's why it's called humanized.

You can't force implement a config either. People are going to bot how they want to bot, and some have different experiences with their settings. But more importantly, I meant common knowledge on this forum.

Kill Switch is more or less humanized considering it's supposed to kill the bot after a certain amount of Pokemon caught and/or Pokestops visited. Think back on bots before the ban wave and API change. It was anywhere from 100-200 Pokemon /hr. That's absolutely insane.
    I understand what you're saying, what I'm saying is everyone should have to set their own values on everything. The bot should come with "catch - pokemon/hr, visit - pokestops/hr, movespeed - km/h" because the defaults they all come with is being widely used. Random functions should be added to help "humanize" the bots too. Like after --- pokemon caught, browse pokedex/pokemon list for --- seconds/minutes. Because as of right now it just goes directly in and starts doing things like transferring etc. So it's not humanlike. A human will look at the pokemon for a few seconds, then start transferring. The items is another thing, it should fill up all the way and hit a pokestop on a full inventory every now and then. I am a human and when I play legitimately, I accidentally hit at least 2 with a full inventory every so often lol. I'm just trying to say the "humanized" features we have now aren't very human...

Thanks
    A human will look at the pokemon for a few seconds, then start transferring.
    This is completely person to person based and it's hard to make a majority call on this.

I get what you mean though. If you want to suggest it, I'd join the respective developers Discord and then see if they have a suggestion page. Most do, and actually listen.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Takatsuki For This Useful Post:

Last Angel (08-25-2016)

Thanks
    maybe we can adjust the speed so that it will be more humane like?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    My friend got banned and he had never used any bots.... was just using Nox with normal walking speed, I got banned tonight also.
    Think they got some system now that bans people for using Nox at least

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliTupac View Post
    My friend got banned and he had never used any bots.... was just using Nox with normal walking speed, I got banned tonight also.
    Think they got some system now that bans people for using Nox at least
    Like I said previously, it's the way the API communicates... They can just tell if it's coming from a human/cellphone as opposed to a computer..