Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

someone to walk me through cracking amazon accounts

I don't need someone to send me an ebook or send me a link with instructions and that's it. I already know the basics of sentry MBA. I know what proxies do and what combos do and what configs do. I don't know how to make cofigs though.

I need someone who can teach me how to crack amazon accounts specifically, not cracking in general. I need someone who knows what he is doing and who is available on skype so that I can ask him about the errors that I get while cracking.

I am not a dumb idiot who will take months to understand. I know I can learn everything I need to know for free on different forms, but I don't have time for this, so I need someone who will give me a single article and help me with the errors I get so that I am ready in a few hours.

add me on skype: phnady90

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by nady90 View Post
    I don't need someone to send me an ebook or send me a link with instructions and that's it. I already know the basics of sentry MBA. I know what proxies do and what combos do and what configs do. I don't know how to make cofigs though.

I need someone who can teach me how to crack amazon accounts specifically, not cracking in general. I need someone who knows what he is doing and who is available on skype so that I can ask him about the errors that I get while cracking.

I am not a dumb idiot who will take months to understand. I know I can learn everything I need to know for free on different forms, but I don't have time for this, so I need someone who will give me a single article and help me with the errors I get so that I am ready in a few hours.

add me on skype: phnady90
    I have a proxyless Amazon Config (SentryMBA) and can go up to 300 bots, add me on skype, mpgh.4mccakes, only if you're interested

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Freeze View Post

I have a proxyless Amazon Config (SentryMBA) and can go up to 300 bots, add me on skype, mpgh.4mccakes, only if you're interested
    How much for the config?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Freeze View Post

I added you on skype. My skype is phnady90