ExclamationLooking for a good Main - OSRS | Must be a Trusted MPGH Member | $300+ Budget

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Looking for a good Main - OSRS | Must be a Trusted MPGH Member | $300+ Budget
I am looking for a PvM Main on OSRS. So please just post in-game screenshots of your account, and I will determine which I will buy.
Technically, I have no top budget, so post away, and we can come to a decision on a workable price. Or feel free to message me on skype, which is in my signature below.

Thanks,
- xWallee

I am only buying from trusted MPGH members, due to many scams that happen on Runescape in general.
Bring up my cute wittle post.
I may not be trusted but I have a pretty nice account that I've owned for 9 months now with no problems.

https://gyazo.com/1aba9ec02d8ed891c0b5a3b0d3ec9ace

(Use to be a pure, turned it into a main)

Has like 170 QPs, zulrah unlocked, DT done and more.

If you're interested msg me on forums
Quote Originally Posted by LMAOOOOOOO View Post
I may not be trusted but I have a pretty nice account that I've owned for 9 months now with no problems.

https://gyazo.com/1aba9ec02d8ed891c0b5a3b0d3ec9aceⓘ

(Use to be a pure, turned it into a main)

Has like 170 QPs, zulrah unlocked, DT done and more.

If you're interested msg me on forums
Unless you have every single piece of info for the account, with proof, no thank you.
Still looking.
Quote Originally Posted by xWallee View Post
Still looking.
I have all information brother
@LMAOOOOOOO, the OP's turned out to be a scammer. Don't deal with him whatsoever unless you want to risk losing your game account.

/Closed.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?