FitBit Account Shop *ALWAYS GOT SURGES*

Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3
FitBit Account Shop *ALWAYS GOT SURGES*
I am selling fitbit accounts, both the blaze and surge. I also have other models but it seems these are the two most popular. My prices may be higher than others but that is so I can stay in stock of the surges. I am getting 100+ surges per day, they will all have a 1 year warranty and you can specify the last sync date based on what is available. As stated in the sales pic, bulk pricing is available but only when buying more than 10.



[img]https://**********.com/addskype/rand/dbracker.png[/img]

No replacements/refunds unless an account had already been given a replacement in the past. There are reports of fitbit accounts getting locked, if you are doing a lot of seing on the same browser/ip, please log in to these accounts using Firefox portable and antidetect. Or at the very least ffportable alone. PROOF ATTATCHED BELOW
Screenshot_2.png59 KB · 48 downloads Screenshot_14.jpg.png42 KB · 39 downloads
I would love to buy but I don't have Bitcoin :/
Quote Originally Posted by thelegendcookie View Post
I would love to buy but I don't have Bitcoin :/
I can take amazon.com giftcard codes for a short time. but there are lots of exchange services in the marketplace here or you could use paxful.
Quote Originally Posted by b/racker View Post
I am selling fitbit accounts, both the blaze and surge. I also have other models but it seems these are the two most popular. My prices may be higher than others but that is so I can stay in stock of the surges. I am getting 100+ surges per day, they will all have a 1 year warranty and you can specify the last sync date based on what is available. As stated in the sales pic, bulk pricing is available but only when buying more than 10.



[img]https://**********.com/addskype/rand/dbracker.png[/img]ⓘ

No replacements/refunds unless an account had already been given a replacement in the past. There are reports of fitbit accounts getting locked, if you are doing a lot of seing on the same browser/ip, please log in to these accounts using Firefox portable and antidetect. Or at the very least ffportable alone. PROOF ATTATCHED BELOW
They are linking from cookies and same VM . anyone who does this needs a new IP new machine and new browser version.
Adding on skype
Quote Originally Posted by bigkitty2 View Post
They are linking from cookies and same VM . anyone who does this needs a new IP new machine and new browser version.
Adding on skype
Just making sure, Do u mean for anyone that does this multiple times right?

And for op, I added u to buy with agc
Quote Originally Posted by thelegendcookie View Post
Just making sure, Do u mean for anyone that does this multiple times right?

And for op, I added u to buy with agc
yes only that
OP has given me working accounts in the past +Vouch.

Personally I think the price is a bit too high.
Quote Originally Posted by b/racker View Post
I am selling fitbit accounts, both the blaze and surge. I also have other models but it seems these are the two most popular. My prices may be higher than others but that is so I can stay in stock of the surges. I am getting 100+ surges per day, they will all have a 1 year warranty and you can specify the last sync date based on what is available. As stated in the sales pic, bulk pricing is available but only when buying more than 10.
Will add you next week, need some accounts
(posting this to remember me the thread)
bump on skype and ready to sell
+Vouched I always buy and bulk and Never seem to have any issues. HQ Seller and do not over look this dude
online, still lots of surges and blazes in stock!
Brought a surged account a few hours ago, unfortunately the owner synced the account after within like an hour. But the good thing is op did not hesitate to give me another account. Very respectable and fair seller, I would definitely recommend !
Interested I've hit you up on Skype sh*********e
online and in stock !
Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?