Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    well im sure you could use hamachi to host your own networks. i dont think actual MP would work that way ud probably have to do private match. Other than that its tough to say with the crack patched. Im sure there's another way its probably just going to take some time. I know how to host WoW servers so maybe i can figure out how to host MW2 dedicated, because i know theres a way around this.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by wesdaddy View Post
    well im sure you could use hamachi to host your own networks. i dont think actual MP would work that way ud probably have to do private match. Other than that its tough to say with the crack patched. Im sure there's another way its probably just going to take some time. I know how to host WoW servers so maybe i can figure out how to host MW2 dedicated, because i know theres a way around this.
    You can't get to a private match without clicking Play, and when you click Play, you get the connecting to IWnet message. As for dedicated servers, get the console executable and mess around in there. Maybe we can pass commands to the game to auto-connect to a specific server. I'd host one.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by AudiTT View Post
    No, I know. I was trying to be funny in return. I guess I'm not a humorous person.

Anyway, how would one go about setting up a server for this thing to connect to?
    I'm not sure. I hazard a guess that you'd have to follow the same steps as setting up a cracked server for ZG Demo, except instead of ZG Demo, using TM Nation files.

Or, Steam could've simply patched the whole process so that we can't use the demo replacement method anymore...
    [IMG]https://i564.photobucke*****m/albums/ss89/JRendell21/Graphics/Flow-Signature.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I hope it's just a matter of making a new crack.....
    Last edited by pietrus009; 02-14-2010 at 08:40 AM.
    Sigs are for Pussies

Thanks
    heay guys this zerogear/TM.. methods are not working any more so we should wait for teknogods if we want to play freely

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by amd_74 View Post
    heay guys this zerogear/TM.. methods are not working any more so we should wait for teknogods if we want to play freely
    You missed the red letters at the top of my post stating that this method doesn't have servers to connect to. Or maybe you didn't read any of it, you just posted to be pessimistic.

Look, we know it doesn't work, Captain Obvious, but I have no clue as to the method behind setting up a cracked server, otherwise I'd set it up.

Waiting does nothing, we need action now. There is no try, only do.
    Last edited by AudiTT; 02-14-2010 at 12:54 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    with hamachi you wouldnt get a connecting to IWnet error. because you wouldnt be connecting to their servers, the reason we got that error with the .182 patch was because we were trying to connect to official servers and they just blocked us from logging on. Hamachi acts as a network adapter so it would just connect you to your own network, however i believe for it to work on multiplayer you'd need atleast (4) for FFA, (8) for TDM, and anything else except ground war which you'd need (12). im 98% positive this method would work but it doesnt fix the fact that, hey i dont always have 12 friends who are online.

Thanks
    with hamachi you wouldnt get a connecting to IWnet error. because you wouldnt be connecting to their servers, the reason we got that error with the .182 patch was because we were trying to connect to official servers and they just blocked us from logging on. Hamachi acts as a network adapter so it would just connect you to your own network, however i believe for it to work on multiplayer you'd need atleast (4) for FFA, (8) for TDM, and anything else except ground war which you'd need (12). im 98% positive this method would work but it doesnt fix the fact that, hey i dont always have 12 friends who are online.
    Yes but the game is still trying to connect to the master server I believe. You would have to crack the game to look for games on LAN instead of the internet.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    with world of warcraft, theres a text file similar to the ZG.bat that directs which server your client connects to. when i can find this file the solution will be simple, and there has to be a file like this because all multiplayer games have them.

Thanks
    ok i tried it but nothing happens game runs but i get invalid version error
    yes i read your first post BUT it appeared to be like the old zerogear method so i didn't try it

Thanks
    and also that "weapon ..... 1200" is not a shitty error it comes when you have something not in the same patch aas the exe for example you might have zone files from 175 but IW4MP from 182

In the corner, plotting the annihilation of mankind
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    with world of warcraft, theres a text file similar to the ZG.bat that directs which server your client connects to. when i can find this file the solution will be simple, and there has to be a file like this because all multiplayer games have them.
    That file is called realmlist.WTF right?
    In MW2, that file is config_mp.cfg.
    I'm still trying to figure out how to manipulate it so that you can connect to different servers and show the server list (there is a server list in MW2, oddly enough...).

And Auditt, I'll work day and night, rain, shine tidal wave... whatever the weather is! I just want to find a fix for this game so I don't have to ever give money to that POS company IW.
    Last edited by lordofme50; 02-14-2010 at 02:59 PM.

When live gives you lemons... IT'S TIME TO COMMIT SUICIDE

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    That powner guy keeps bragging on about how he found one on google yet when you ask him he just says google the thread, I can't find a thread on google, is he being a vaginal monkey or a trollfag? =/

Thanks
    Just wait for Bad Company 2... WITH dedicated serversJust wait for Bad Company 2... WITH dedicated servers...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    ive never messed with the free server cracks but my first place to look if i was to try and fix it and i was having connection problems is goto the config_mp.cfg and change the connection settings in there.

Maybe if someone put time into it because you really really really dont want to buy the game again .... you could make your own "IW Net" server.
    and have everyone connect to it.

Almost like a dedicated server.

anyways like i said this is a piss in the wind as ive never even downloaded the cracked game but its where i would start to try find answears.

If this doesnt help i dont care im bored and i wanted to say something

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast