PatchedPrestige 3 Level 50 All Characters (Excluding Nurse and Nea!) with 500,000 BP & Rares

Posts 1–15 of 210 · Page 1 of 14
Prestige 3 Level 50 All Characters (Excluding Nurse and Nea!) with 500,000 BP & Rares
Yello. This is a save file I got for a price for ($10?) and instead of making you guys have the hassle of finding one, I'll give you this one for free (money isn't everything for me so I'd be glad to give it to you guys for free) It's a prestige 3 level 50 (with tons of rares and all perks, except the last breathe perks) and 500,000 bloodpoints.

DETECTION METER:
SAFE TO USE

To Install
1. Go to Local Disk (C/Program Files (x86)/Steam/userdata/189069853(steam id, if you can't find it go through each one till you find the next file)/381210/remote/ProfileSaves/123456790.profjce (your special id for the file).
2. Copy the special id of your save file.
3. Back up your original save file (In case save doesn't work for you)
4. Rename the save file to the special id (Copy paste, keep the .profjce)
5. Drag and drop the file to the folder (ProfileSaves where your old save file was, MAKE SURE IT'S BACKED UP)
6. Enjoy your Prestige 3 Level 50 All Characters with 500,000 BP & Rares to use!
7. Lastly I request a Thanks from you guys
If steps unclear please visit Zykrein's turtorial on how to do it. (showthread.php?t=1161082)

VIRUS SCAN:
VirusTotal: /en/file/f00015bf42b0c97ee8e5db78420b705776fb2b0a44960cbf7b 82a56e26d1d413/analysis/1473756364/
VirusScan: /en-US/filescanjob/k7nll18nd0
Prestige 3 Level 50 (500k BP, All Perks, and Rares!)_mpgh.net.rar147 KB · 8,762 downloads Clean
Approved.

Use at your OWN risk.

P.S: Please post screenshot(s) or video of the release if possible.
Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
Approved.

Use at your OWN risk.

P.S: Please post screenshot(s) or video of the release if possible.

The file I used (already used some of the BP and rares, but this isn't what you'll be getting )
I don't know how to attach images D:

- - - Updated - - -

Virustotal & Virusscan links keep getting removed once edited.. Halp. :|
"An error has occurred GlitchingQueen! You are not allowed to post links."
Quote Originally Posted by firehjulling123 View Post
can you get banned for this`?
Nope. It depends though. You might get banned if you are high level but really bad at the game or if they detect you changing save files. But from my experience 99% you wouldn't get banned.
Heard there was a ban wave for users modifying game files. People were saying that if you don't sync game files (something like that) then you should be good. Wanted to confirm if there are any "safety" steps that should be taken to minimize the chances of getting banned.
Quote Originally Posted by simon100 View Post
Heard there was a ban wave for users modifying game files. People were saying that if you don't sync game files (something like that) then you should be good. Wanted to confirm if there are any "safety" steps that should be taken to minimize the chances of getting banned.
I'd suggest don't change savefiles too often and what I did was disable cloud syncing (I think it's because they get data of that save file which could get risks of ban once changed instantly)
I understand placing the save files where they go, but it still doesnt work. Ive been looking into it and select people talk about an older EAC client but no one talks about it? Can you maybe shine some light?
Quote Originally Posted by Lawlett View Post
I understand placing the save files where they go, but it still doesnt work. Ive been looking into it and select people talk about an older EAC client but no one talks about it? Can you maybe shine some light?
Remove Cloud Sync, make sure it's in the right Folder ID, and of course make sure to read other threads with instructions. EAC doesn't get involved with the file except from detecting it's version (when that file was made). If that doesn't work, I don't know what will because it shouldn't be like that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Django93 View Post
Actually works , Thanks!


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lawlett View Post
Can I ask if you just replaced the files and opened the game? Or did you do something else too?
Read instructions. That's simply what I did.
Thank you so much for using your money and giving us this gift for free it works perfectly.
Actually works , Thanks!
Can I ask if you just replaced the files and opened the game? Or did you do something else too?
Posts 1–15 of 210 · Page 1 of 14
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?