Thread: Immigrants.. ew

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Looks like you idiots are forgetting who financed this great war in Syria.

I'll give you a hint:
    They did it in Iraq, Iran and Afghanistan.

Another hint:
    They also before IS was truly formed into IS fianced the rebels in Syria.

Last hint:
    In the cold war era and Russia's invasion of Afghanistan they were a big fan of Bin Laden.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to JDXT For This Useful Post:

nafabrown69 (09-25-2016)

Thanks
    That's weird , LOL, my grandparents were immigrants so were my parents and I, myself. But they paid for their own shit and came here legally. Opened restaurants and manage to not do any food stamps and etcs. All on our own. And hell, they work their ass off, everyday. To date, my mom has worked about 7 days a week with my dad too. And I work 6 times a week now in order to pay for college. And grandparents also work about almost all their life too. They are happily in their retirement stages now with car, house, and many grandchildren (my cousin is looking forward to be doctor, she's in clubs, debate teams, like almost anywhere you can participate for school,even got a scholarship to a private high school, but yea I ain't that smart but at least fairly decent with life)

So not all immigrants want free handouts. If so, my whole family wouldn't still be working lols. Be at home, sitting and collecting $$$$$', to which that isn't an option for us. GG. At least though, no one bombed us , my grandparents just wanted a better life and was promised that if you work hard enough in USA , then you can get a paradise in the future, little did they know though, that China would be almost in The top blooming stages in the decades afterward LOL. Fuck, could've become a rich heir if grandpa stayed and did not sold his lands cuz now they are worth $$$$$$'
    Life is hard to determine the outcome, but oh well.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by PikachuApple View Post
    That's weird , LOL, my grandparents were immigrants so were my parents and I, myself. But they paid for their own shit and came here legally. Opened restaurants and manage to not do any food stamps and etcs. All on our own. And hell, they work their ass off, everyday. To date, my mom has worked about 7 days a week with my dad too. And I work 6 times a week now in order to pay for college. And grandparents also work about almost all their life too. They are happily in their retirement stages now with car, house, and many grandchildren (my cousin is looking forward to be doctor, she's in clubs, debate teams, like almost anywhere you can participate for school,even got a scholarship to a private high school, but yea I ain't that smart but at least fairly decent with life)

So not all immigrants want free handouts. If so, my whole family wouldn't still be working lols. Be at home, sitting and collecting $$$$$', to which that isn't an option for us. GG. At least though, no one bombed us , my grandparents just wanted a better life and was promised that if you work hard enough in USA , then you can get a paradise in the future, little did they know though, that China would be almost in The top blooming stages in the decades afterward LOL. Fuck, could've become a rich heir if grandpa stayed and did not sold his lands cuz now they are worth $$$$$$'
    Life is hard to determine the outcome, but oh well.
    Bet your parents weren't going arround looting old people, battering people, stealing and robbing..

Like i said, it's a shame their are those horrible groups that ruin everything for everyone else. Obviously there are hard working, amazingly talented refugees there. We wouldn't do that in their country at all, imagine if it was swapped arround..
    A҉F҉T҉E҉R҉ ҉4҉ ҉Y҉E҉A҉R҉S҉,҉ ҉I҉ ҉A҉M҉ ҉B҉A҉C҉K҉ ҉O҉N҉ ҉T҉H҉I҉S҉ ҉S҉I҉T҉E҉

Thanks
    albert einstein was an immigrant.

Human beings are fundamentally immigrants, thats how the world has advanced.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chubs' Harambe View Post

I'll give you a hint:

Another hint:

Last hint:
    In the cold war era and Russia's invasion of Afghanistan they were a big fan of Bin Laden.
    Saudi Arabia funded terrorist groups we opposed for the past decade. They still to this day are funding ISIS groups to take control of oil farms. There is a reason why 13 people in the 9/11 attack were saudi, there is a reason why the US government proposed a 9/11 bill allowing victims to sue the saudi government, there is a reason why our current president is putting the Veto on hold but is going to regardless.

Where there is money to be made, there will be people exploiting it. AS it stands now we're in a hot bed of bad behavior on both sides. One wrong move can lead to another failed state or a civil war.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Some of these refugees are so ungrateful. They're complaining about their living spaces and food, THAT THEY GOT FOR FREE. A lot of these refugees do NOT even try to assimilate and follow or EVEN UNDERSTAND to customs and norms of the place they live in. What's worse is the kids that come along and see how their parents and peers act and learn from that. Then they grow up to be oppressive. Shits fucked.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    ANELE ANELE

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Refugees don't fight for their countries? My grandfather fought in the Iraq War. Guy got shot in the head, still living to this day. I come from a family of soldiers. After he served his time, he demanded that we (his family) move to Canada and start a living here. Years later we found a legal way to come here. I came here when I was 10. I'm moving to LA to study there, while my family here have very successful lives, both my uncles have very successful businesses and have made a living out of nothing.

This is the same story with all the Assyrian and Muslim immigrant friends we have here, they all came in legally and live successful lives.

I remember when I was 4, we were millionaires back in Iraq, 2 mansions. The one I lived in, I used to go outside and find a dead body laying there. One time, someone threw a grenade in our front yard, shattered all our windows and doors. Imagine going through those things as a kid... My family didn't want that for me, I was the main reason they even made an effort to move here. They wanted me to grow up with opportunity and safety. Can you really hate someone for that and call them filthy pieces of shit?
    Connect with me an shit:

IG
    Twitter
    MySpace (jk)
    Snapchat: fadiastifan

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    i would do anything to get saddam hussain back , nobody would touch iraq then

You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    What really irks me is when they're treated above citizens of the country they're going to.

For instance, a few months ago when the Syrian refugee thing was going insane we got some here in Canada and they were bumped to the front of every help and welfare line just because the government wanted to look good in the public eye and because "Syrian refuge" was a fucking buzzword.

But meanwhile we have CANADIAN veterans, who fought and got all kinds of trauma and fucked up for this country, living on the streets.

That ain't right at all, whatever you think of them they should NOT be handed instant priority because they're fucking brown, wana talk about racism and privilege? It's right fucking there if I've ever seen it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Cursed View Post
    Bruh I'd kill to be a Syrian Immigrant right now. Some countries I just get a free house, $2.5k a month and free education. The countries don't even give a shit about their own people.

Here's also this:
    lol that 4chan thread/post or whatever is true lol..
    fuck isis and muslims rape children and women since they are too retarded to get one.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by JDXT View Post

I'll give you a hint:

Another hint:

Last hint:
    big word just say ! why not everybuddy just accept it ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by OscR View Post

Oh so you think we just randomly bomb countries

@comicalbiker123 Germany have it worse off.. Free education, all immigrants love that
    pahahah free education free health care free food they have a better life here than most natives they are agressive like shit we have more refugees in germany than all other countrys together
    Fuck you Merkel
    Fuck you Refugees
    Soon we will fight for our freedom dont piss germans off to much this idiots should learn a bit history
    we still have the gas chambers and burning ovens......

Quote Originally Posted by RiceAndDice View Post
    literally 98% of them are fucking assholes and should just be shot at the border
    So true
    Last edited by Blackhandal; 12-24-2016 at 10:56 PM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Blackhandal For This Useful Post:

RiceAndDice (12-25-2016)

Thanks
    Stop bombing them, their country may be better than yours.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    How Intelligent

Thanks
    Former BattleOn Minion

If you cannot run trainers please see this thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1170564

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast